NEED HELP -- New to Game

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
ArcSyc
Memora
Memora

NEED HELP -- New to Game

Post by ArcSyc »

Hi Guys ...

I play A3 India thought of starting to play Mania cause had heard a lot interesting stuffs about this server...

So hows da Game play here ... similar to india or cool than dat...

:) :) :) :) :)
tapout
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: NEED HELP -- New to Game

Post by tapout »

I believe servers like Mania (rb servers) etc are much more fun to play rather than A3

india i.e i get to wear g9 and reach the lvl of 165 here which waz an distant dream

for me in a3 india :P(i waz an archer quicksliver)....in a3 india i use to wonder can i eva kill a Chemoz in my life 1 on 1....Here Chemoz is just another creep...even me also new to server just started 3 months back and yus i am kinda having fun :)....in a3 india u get pked by higher lvl guy nd u hardwrk of 2-3 hrs or 2-3 dayz (at lvl 140+) goes waste again i.e by losing 2% and droppin sumthing like armour,pants etc, supa frustrating ~x( ....to start off with i can tell you the best map to lvl up is Grinita Park...You will see shout of Gp party needing duellers.....

http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4302 here is the link to my earlier post

where i had asked sum basic question to a3 pros nd these maniacs :P did a gr8 job in

their quick and correct replies :ymapplause:.... When i strted this game many guyz

helped me lot I.e djdevil, Cury etc....Pm me in game wud be happy to show u arnd....

Untill pk and get pked and have fun...

IGN : Tapout
IGC : HK