What is Warrior???

chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Re: What is Warrior???

Post by chetan4uonly »

Hey Obli..

" Anant is correct in stating that the 2.5x of high cruise doesnt wrk.. !"

If high cruise is not wrkg then wats the use of going for Uni Skills as I think its a best Uni Skill which Warrior has Coz if I see a Warrior of RB11 Lvl165 they can Dam normal bosses around 14-15k so with High Cruise it would be

15*2.5 = 37.5k Damage Approx :twisted: (Which will mk warrior Insane)
and if he has a perfect set of weapon then he can even go IMMORTAL Dont you think tht :-?

I agree there are other skills which are helpful in war, but mostly Warriors do only Meley and if High Cruise 2.5 Dam is not wrkg can't GM's fix it?? They are trying to fix it Dont they?? M sorry m creating a topic in this section only.. Will create a new one if you could Guide tht its possible to Fix tht skill... ;)
IGN: Silvermoon
IGC: Warrior

I dont Care If Ne1 Dont Like me Bcoz... I was NOT put on Earth to PLEASE Ne1 ;)
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

its nt 2.5x dmg re....... its 2.5x attack speed :| its more IMBA dan 2.5x dmg lol :P
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

True..its not 2.5x damage...its 2.5x melee speed... n it is rawking...but its not wrking here.... U can open such a thread in the general discussion section where we culdve had the discussion over ur issue.. !

Moreova....only high cruise is not the best skill..uve got Crystallien...uve got Bloodthurst..Denymechanism.... regeneration..all of these are FTW....help alot..So Uni skill is not worthless..its IMBA... !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Luna.... Warriors are not useless in Pro-Bossing too.....

Warriors are Born tankers.... with good support of Hks(in Healing), warriors can easily screw any Boss.... Except Ranias....... Just because 1 mage with some high HP bar and High HP Abs skill Tanked 1 Fuddu Earth Shaker and killed it...... doesnt makes a Warrior Useless for GOD Bossing...... if Crystallein Work against Creeps Buffs then, a full G10 warrior with G10 weapon, can easily screw Ice lady adn other bosses too, W/O getting Stunned !!!!

Note:- I said full G10 warrior with G10 Weapon too..... Coz in G10 options, it is said that if the kit is complete, i.e. comprising of G10 weapon in hand....... then the character will get 7% Extra Evasion against the Enemy's Buffs !!!!!
Try it, i guess this might work !!!!!
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

Thanks Obli, Pain & others.. :x

I just wanna one more thg r u guys tlkg abt RB 11 and RB12 warriors?? And pain in previous post it is said to go for Hybrid set with Uni wea, which is good for PK, and I hv read in sm of the post tht if you wanna go for Hunt go for G10 set with G10 Weapon and I wanna make my Warrior for Both :D which will be ready by next month I think..

Just to knw shall I go for Uni skills first or Set and Weapon?? :-?

Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Uni Skills and G9 lvl 15 Spear Uni and Dex of any lvl 1st.....

why ??

Ans. 1) U can Hunt faster, and do ur Letter H qst much faster by Uni and Uni Skills...... Coz of High damage with High cruize, damage absorbing skill and inflicted damage absorbing skill will keep u in map for long time.....

Ans.2) If High lvl Loosers or Idiots will see a low lvl Nub warrior in G10 kit...... they'll Chase u in GP and will Try to pk u.... for such conditions, Dex will help u to save urself..... and simultaneously u can finish ur qst of GP and say Good Bye to them...... this will screw their mind and will give u Pleasure :P :D :)) =))
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Buy a Hybrid set...lvl 15 Spear... uni skills..and a Dex First.. !
Dont go for the g10 weapon... !

And reco we've already tried wat u said on Gaia n its working to some xtent..but we tried it wid only one warrior..as ive said b4..if we're gonna try doing it that way..we need 2 prties for it.. !

Cming back to the warrior stuff.... i told u the main stuffs required initially..later on u can buy a lvl 15 axe...as ive said earlier...if ur willing to invest cash that is.. !

Also... if ur investing so much cash... Though it is better to do the letter Quest or the tart Quest n make Rb items i wuld say for the sake of xperience...but if u wanna save time... buy a grace from Eshop..sell it ingame...n dude ull be ready wid ur rb 11 stuffs in no tym... n if u make an IMBA deal out of ur grace...u can even get ur Rb 12 items done :)
Last edited by maximus on Fri May 28, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

yea re pain i agree warriors r born tankers bt in dis server its just dat mage tanks better ! u c wen tanking gaia if mage can tank wid just 1 healer..... while warrior needs 2 e1 wid same hp bar as of mage coz no HP abs :P
bt since a warrior gt crystallen he doesnt get stoned... only fr 30secs :| after dat its one more warrior has to step in wid crystallen.... dis is hard nt dat easy...

bt warrior wid same hp bar doesnt tank as gud as a mage does... fr example tanking ES we tried tanking it wid warrior wid hp bar 19k still he cudnt tank as gud as medussa did wid 18.5k bar its coz dey get to wear hp abs man... e1 tho ES free wills d hp abs u can spam it... n smtimes u wnt b able fr brief moments coz of d stuns dat time if heal is gud she wil easily tank boss its nt d same in da case of warriors Coz crystallen doesnt work against rabellu n earthshaker :)
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

Hey Luna,

Warrior can go for 20k Hp bar too as If i am right most of Mages go For Robust 6 while Warrior can go for Evasion and Anti Magic Skill + Fatality, and if you are playing this server well you might be knw tht Warriors hv Hp Ab skills too.. :D (though a Uni one) which provides them 6% of Hp Absorption....and I can Bet If warrior is good he can Tank anythg wid support of good Healer and Attcker.. ;)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

no dude..there is nothing like hp abs skill for warrior...the uni skill u are toking bout is Bloodthirst...but it converts the amount of damage YOU do on a boss into hp n provides it to u.. !

But for that skill to work accordingly... u hav to hit the Boss..n if u wanna tok in terms of GOD bosses...we are actually just tokin bout Tanking..u cant just go in n try to melee the god boss...the healers wont hav Enuf range to heal u that way... !

the passives u mentioned even the mage can take..but as luna stated..the mage has adv hp abs..n he can spam it..that really helps alot :) !

\m/ \m/
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

Ok Got tht... So basically Uni skills are made majorly for War :)

rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

yup in epi 5 warriors is a PVP Pro hes nt tanker pain is too much into a3india :P here coz of adv hp abs tanking d boss is best done by a mage
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

ur wrong in saying the Boss... warriors and archer can kill other bosses faster than mages or hks... !

moreover when a warrior wid uni skill goes to boss..he doesnt hav to pot once also coz of Bloodthurst.. !

And maybe for the other god bosses xcept ES n Rabellu..we might need Warriors only..who knows :)

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

LOLAX max dude see wat i typed i said better tankers man wtf wr did i say better hunter dude post a vaild reply man ur reply shows as if i told mages r best tankers n boss killers lolzz..

m nt telling whos needed or watever im just telling dis READ PROPERLY !

"MAGES R TILL NW D BEST TANKERS COZ OF THE ADVANCED HP ABS SKILL"

no matter wat man any char oder dan mage will take more dmg dan her wid same HP n same DEF

fr example u make all 4 class chars 10k hp n 2k def.... n go n tank 1 shot of (nt evaded shot dnt act like nubs nw) Earth shaker.... assume dis ES made same dmg on all 4 class chars d HP bar reduced is same of all 3 class chars except d MAGE coz of d HP abs dats d advantage.. m toking abt tanking only nw dnt strt talking abt killing or using crystallen n able to evade d buff fr 30secs etc...
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

u said mages are better tankers.. Read my reply correctly n try interpreting it correctly..i meant the same..u shuldve mentioned GOD BOSS in ur post..which u didnt...which means that all bosses come into that category.. now ..if u go on seeing all bosses...whicheva mage tanks whicheva ABC boss it has to eventually pot the dmg it receives... whereas the warrior doesnt hav to coz of Bloodthurst..thats wat i wanted to say.. !

i neva questioned bout ur mage tanking technique ...instead i mentioned warriors as better bossing chars than amges as a whole :) !

\m/ \m/