GMs

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
ANGELDEVIL
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

GMs

Post by ANGELDEVIL »

Good day

GMs definitely am going to have to leave this game you do not provide security to the players that the problem with this character Magexs sali me when she was losing the things that I remove my storage I remove my storage 5 karta, 4 kripis, 5 aigiis, 3 drapurr and 2 pineaple apart and had my mace G9 lvl 9 me just now returning the mace G9 lvl 6 and my items no longer have to ask everyone who belonged to the clan of my possessions to supporters instead of a scrammer the injured when they talk about equality favoritism.

I now have less than before while she stealing my things to me has it all is that I am a single character rather buy in the E-SHOP but I have 35 people who are my friends playing on this server that I recommended and this is the way that I attribute that? I feel decepsionado apart and annoying.

I imagine that they will not do anything then you have to become a Scrammer for the final decision from you to me for my benefit.

It is unfortunate decisions and if'm upset with my whole reason I invite those who read this to you explain to the GMs that kind of person I am because I believe that you believe to a more than my Scrammer

Thanks for nothing
muzzu321
Memora
Memora

Re: GMs Plz Help Arcangel3000

Post by muzzu321 »

Hay Gms help Arcangel3000 plz he wanna say that Magexs took 5 kartas 4 kripis 5 agis and 2 Pinaple tarts and 1 g9 mace lvl 9 for lvl 1 g10 mace...now the thing is Magexs is a scammer he scammed most of the pple like Chandraluna's 2 tarts yesterday as this g10 mace matters starts he returned 2 tarts 2 Chandraluna...now the thing which Arcangel3000 wanna say is he dont need g10 wepon any more and he just need is his 5 kartas 4 kripis 5 agis and 2 Pinaple tarts back and he will continue the game so Kindly help him plz.. this is my Request...thanz...

IGN: Magekatrina
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Re: GMs

Post by Demented »

In my opinion, once you SELL or TRADE stuff, then its irreversible.

I'll buy that g10 mace off you for the same things Magexs took from you =D. That is, of course, unless he hasn't given anything to you yet.
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

I dint understand what you meant to say. Maybe u have talked to Scar about this.. he was telling something regarding this. If not then please put this in a simpler format.. explaining what happened. Any screenshots would be helpful too.

Thanks.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

I have had a word with Magexs yesterday. He says, he has helped Arcangel3000 with buying some passive skills and he has lent him some woonz which costed him a total of 1.5 Billion. He told he will return his stuffs when he receives the 1.5 billion woonz.

As far as the Mace is concerned, I have returned the G10 mace back to Magexs, and the G9 mace to Arcangel3000. Since its a matter of breaking up of "TRUST", We will not be able to offer much help to you unless and until you support yourself with a Screenshot or Proof of scamming.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
ANGELDEVIL
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by ANGELDEVIL »

There is not much help for me because I have no evidence that the first thing I did not borrow 1.5 WZ bill was 900kk me the second she gave without being asked, for the purpose you win the war that is me what gift I do not borrow.

And as allowed to stay with 15 other critics item server of racism and not anybody help me solve problems that you have made me return the mace G9 but nivek 6 when it had at level 9 but pudistes you if you go back to their things by Magexs complete, clear and do not buy into the E-Shop then my word is not so important.

For your information Magexs Mona is the character in another server and botaron by insulting other players here and now becomes Scrammer take inventory of my stuff without my permission, but I am really very decepsinado this server that I would never pernse to do this and not just what I have done is bothering me more than the GMs react like they know something I will withdraw not only me but all my friends that recommended going to say the same as in a server where they are supporting the Scrammer can not play

Scar certainly check the rules of the game where he says he can not be given the key so you get a GMs but you should remove that rule you have signed in my character without my permission and I quitastes the mace G10 to return if so if you remove This rule is completely irrelevant
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

ANGELDEVIL wrote:There is not much help for me because I have no evidence that the first thing I did not borrow 1.5 WZ bill was 900kk me the second she gave without being asked, for the purpose you win the war that is me what gift I do not borrow.
This is a Personal Issue.

1. You shouldn't trust any people until and unless you know them well. Inspite of knowing that there would be few people who try to Scam stuffs (Not referring to Magexs).
2. We should have proofs to justify yourself, because we can take an action only if we have strong reasons to support it.
3. Sharing of accounts is allowed, but WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HACK ISSUES ARISING DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

It might be true that you have been scammed, but the opposing party would be saying that you have scammed him instead. So, Inorder to justify our actions, we need a Screen shot to support you.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
ANGELDEVIL
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by ANGELDEVIL »

But if you want more evidence that this saying give me all your money if you pay me what she had to put my HK with more force to the war was a gift in no time told me that he had to pay, besides the character Magekatrina knows of the existence of these items because they are exhibitions before DragonMage fraud and the character knows that I had passive skill before entering the KH of Magexs you can ask the two characters I think 3 to 1 is sufficient proof.

I ask them to do so will be my last post that I have decided to retire from this server as it does not give me security and confidence that I deserve as a player, you can return to his mace but I Magexs I can not return the items? I can assure you that no longer has them because the use of Crafting items for the oldies,
Scar I leave this game disappointed me change from another server thinking it was going to be better in every aspect but I realized that counts but the word of someone who buys an E-Shop that mine, Magexs Sucker was on the server expelled for the same reason and for insulting the players question

Thank you for the times when I dismissed this server coordialmente Arcangel3000
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Come InGame and PM me
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Apple »

Wow ~ Share accounts with people you trust... ;) Not people who suck up to you , just because they need you.
A3 Mania : | IGN : Knight | Town : Temoz | KnightHood : Anarchy | ------
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Post Locked! Next time, please make your posts in the correct section.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.