hell archer abusing

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
kckckc
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

hell archer abusing

Post by kckckc »

please take necessary action, there are some players like hell archer who belive to own the game and dont bow for any rules which includes not abusing or pking without reason.

Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Re: hell archer abusing

Post by Demented »

Lets get some things clear.

"Kick your ass" is not abusing. For gods sake, isn't it obvious? I said I would kill you via using an english expression. Just because you do not understand it does not mean its an insult. Then again, PK'ing without any reason ? What about the "come to arena" part ? Or maybe I Pk'd you while you were in Hatrel. Wow dude...

@ The Administrators.

I've presented my side. In no way in the entire conversation have I used a vulgar word. I may have used the occasional "idiot" and such, but that was because of the way he was acting. If you would like to know the entire story, please PM Burningwater, Ghostwalker, or me ingame. The reason for me being insulting at all is because this guy constantly lies, irritates my friends..
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

i saw the whole convo as well.... didnt see any abusing from HA though.... this complaint is pretty funny lol
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
kckckc
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by kckckc »

hmm making things clear?

you clearly started using abusive words after you couldnt convince me in public shouts that your friend bianaaa was wrong..
"COWARD? = IS NOT ABUSIVE?"
"KICK YOUR ASS? = IS NOT ABUSIVE?"

the coming to arena thing... see clearly bianaa was calling me p1 for pking and i asked him to come arena if he wanted to fight me?

irritating? bianaa and you both tried your best to irritate me by using any means of words.. but i didnt abuse you "i didnt say I will kick your ass" did i ? using abusive language is not permitted in the game. if you dont know how to express wat you want to say with decent words then this clealy shows what manners you have and players like you who pollute the playful atmosphere should be punished.

YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME WITHIN THE RULES.

I M AGAIN REQUESTING GMs TO TAKE AN ACTION ON THIS.
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

you clearly started using abusive words after you couldnt convince me in public shouts that your friend bianaaa was wrong..
"COWARD? = IS NOT ABUSIVE?"
"KICK YOUR ASS? = IS NOT ABUSIVE?"
Lol...what I did prove was that you stole a multitude of items from them. It seems only you think that they still believe you. "Coward" is abusive, if your a 5 year old. Which your not. "Kick your ass" IS NOT ABUSIVE.. LIKE THE CAPITALS? HUH ??!
he coming to arena thing... see clearly bianaa was calling me p1 for pking and i asked him to come arena if he wanted to fight me?
Exactly, which is why I said, "don't make me come and kick your ass". It was obvious to everyone but you that I meant coming to arena and killing you.
irritating? bianaa and you both tried your best to irritate me by using any means of words.. but i didnt abuse you "i didnt say I will kick your ass" did i ? using abusive language is not permitted in the game. if you dont know how to express wat you want to say with decent words then this clealy shows what manners you have and players like you who pollute the playful atmosphere should be punished.
Ah you see, my decency depends directly on the honesty of the other person. Since you completely lack the latter, I don't see why I should reciprocate in a polite manner. Once again, abusive language is NOTHING LIKE THIS... you have no freaking idea what I can abuse with vulgar language. But its not something I like doing. Even to people like you.

Fine, I suggest you take a poll of the members ingame who think I should be banned. Put them up here with names, and lets see how many people you can find..
YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE, LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME WITHIN THE RULES.
Again capitals.. ? Here you go : MY BEHAVIOUR IS NOT DEFINED BY WHAT YOU CONSIDER ACCEPTABLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I DO NOT GIVE A CRAP! I have NOT broken any rules, if you do not understand that yet, then this calls for a more insulting post which hopefully will penetrate your thick cranium.
I M AGAIN REQUESTING GMs TO TAKE AN ACTION ON THIS.
As is likewise, I request the GM's to consider my side of the argument also. As Bauer has already said, only Calypso seems to think it was insulting.
i saw the whole convo as well.... didnt see any abusing from HA though.... this complaint is pretty funny lol
Thanks =P. Looks like Calypso can't get away with lying this time..
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Loverboy »

Come on Guys

This is not abusing just a bit of banter

When you start swearing or involving parents then you over step the mark

So every one chill and enjoy the game
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

calypso i stand with you.HellArcher is definitely the one who abuses ppl...I don understand why this guy wants to interfere in evrything. HellArcher go get a life and dont showoff too much just bcoz you are a high lvl archer and belong to Anarchy.And yes he is asking GM to ask Burningwater abt the issue, who himself is involved in abusing fellow players. LoL hellarcher if u get so much humiliated abt others playing , why dont you quit playing and let others enjoy the game.
laxman

Post by laxman »

Trojan wrote:calypso i stand with you.HellArcher is definitely the one who abuses ppl...I don understand why this guy wants to interfere in evrything. HellArcher go get a life and dont showoff too much just bcoz you are a high lvl archer and belong to Anarchy.And yes he is asking GM to ask Burningwater abt the issue, who himself is involved in abusing fellow players. LoL hellarcher if u get so much humiliated abt others playing , why dont you quit playing and let others enjoy the game.
lol.... do u even know what happened??

Calypso... why are u making such a big issue of this??
He didnt abuse u... check the screeenies urself...
Not a single abusive word was used...
He just used a bit of english which u dont understand :P

anyways... im with HellArcher...

i was online when this happened n am sure im supporting the right guy :D
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Trojan wrote:calypso i stand with you.HellArcher is definitely the one who abuses ppl...I don understand why this guy wants to interfere in evrything. HellArcher go get a life and dont showoff too much just bcoz you are a high lvl archer and belong to Anarchy.And yes he is asking GM to ask Burningwater abt the issue, who himself is involved in abusing fellow players. LoL hellarcher if u get so much humiliated abt others playing , why dont you quit playing and let others enjoy the game.
Step by step, i.e sentence by sentence.
HellArcher is definitely the one who abuses ppl...I don understand why this guy wants to interfere in evrything
Lets put it this way. I will interfere any time I feel like. You yourself say you "don't understand". Why are YOU interfering in something YOU don't understand ? Because I know exactly what happened here.
HellArcher go get a life and dont showoff too much just bcoz you are a high lvl archer and belong to Anarchy
I have a life ty very much. I didn't just become a high level archer JUST like that. I put effort into it. And Calypso has a higher RB than me. I just have more aura's. And that too didn't just fall out of the sky...I repeated letter quest, used friends' mages to leech myself at c3 (yes, with me using the mage).
And yes he is asking GM to ask Burningwater abt the issue, who himself is involved in abusing fellow players
This is funny. Why don't you put some proof ? And even IF, he is abusive, how is that connected with me abusing ? In a situation where I have not abused at all ? If you want me abusing, just PM and ask me too. Like I said, you have absolutely no clue to my extensive abusive vocabulary. I've been on online games for long enough to collect it in a variety of languages. But then again, with people like you, I don't even need to use it. A few simple lines and I had Calypso think I was abusing him... You'l probably cry by the time I'm finished with you, IF I was abusing. Yes, the latter paragraph sounds really egoistic...I don't care =]
LoL hellarcher if u get so much humiliated abt others playing , why dont you quit playing and let others enjoy the game.
Just where am I humiliated here ? It's obvious that I won the verbal fight...which is why Calypso is whining about it. I would have won the PVP fight too. So basically, there is no way in which I am humiliated here. I don't mind letting other people enjoy the game. Ghostwalker, Burningwater, both my friends, were being ripped off by this guy, just because he was higher. Just showed that however high you are, there is always someone who can beat you. In this case, pretty much most of our KH is better than him.

Post your ingame name here, I'll give you a taste of what real humiliation is.
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

:lol: :lol:
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Apple »

calypso YOU ARE KOS :) Kisses to u <3
A3 Mania : | IGN : Knight | Town : Temoz | KnightHood : Anarchy | ------
laxman

Post by laxman »

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

more fun :)))
soulkeeper
Memora
Memora

Post by soulkeeper »

laxman you call that as abusing ? i idiot i would have been there i would have given replyed for her to come and show ur guts let me see
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Why are you blaming Laxman ? o.o... He just said that I didn't use a single abusive word.
kckckc
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by kckckc »

so hell archer you really think you can defend your self by justifying what you said is not abusive?

your still saying '' KICK YOUR ASS" Is not abusive? come again..how old are u?

calling another palyer "COWARD" Is not abusive? who makes the rules here? U?

you are trying to prove wat you said in public shout is not abusive..

i could use any of those words too but i never did. i know my limits, and so must every one..

there are rules here.. dont repeat the same its not abusive thing.. the GMs will decide whether
"KICK UR ASS AND COWARD" is abusive or not.
and better it be dont use such words again NOT FOR ANY ONE.

i am stil waiting for GMs to reply to this post
Last edited by kckckc on Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.