Abuser need IP ban

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Abuser need IP ban

Post by [GM]Blade »

twofacer wrote:my apologies that if i hurt you any ways .last decision will be yours and will be right .i just carried away that my screenshots are not being considered sry thank you for tanking action .i trust you that whatever u will do will be appropriate and right.
Flamming and heated arguments in the game are not uncommon. As a matter of fact they happen in almost all the online games. There is a formal procedure that we follow to make sure verbal and communication abuse is under control without affecting the game experience. We issue bans only to expect that the player doesn't repeat it and not because we like banning people. Accounts made with the sole intention of abusing are a different story however.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Trollface
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Trollface »

Antiasslicker wrote:dude this isnt ur home, pigs pilley gand me dam isnt abuse kid, do u go out of ur house ever?? or play under the blanket?? u dont belong to challange environment kid ... get well soon , being a temozian m saying this argonian ekalavya natsumii and puchku havent done communication abuse according to me, dragging family is offlimits but please dont be alok nath nor expect us to become , learn to seperate figures of speech and actual abuse first and if so much worried about manners become a teacher mania isnt for u , we play to fight not to worship eachother kiddo
I think you should stop flamming by such posts. You can say what you have said in a neutral way as well.

Just one tip: May be in your locality or home you would be saying all these things and might be normal to you but in my environment no one calls out such words.

@twofacer please see that GMs do what they do for our betterment. Please support them don't make them angry.
Antiasslicker
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Antiasslicker »

being a T not supporting false accusations made by a T is staying neutral if ur iq is as low as ur buddy, and just to be clear it was not about environment of home, so if u wanna go on family by this i dont mind i am also good at involving families and home comments if some one push that on me , may b u r also in kindergarden as u clearly couldnt interprete the meaning of challanging environment .... dont log in if not comfertable with environment simple !! making false and childish accusations is misuse of gm's support ... do keep an adult with u to interprete this and ya its neutral comment :-@ so if u wanna make it personal i dont mind, everyone has right to say their opinion just because it doesnt match ur openion its not anyone else's fault but urs ... so its up to you mr @ trollface in which sense u take it , i cant control that :yahoo:
Trollface
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Trollface »

Antiasslicker wrote:being a T not supporting false accusations made by a T is staying neutral if ur iq is as low as ur buddy, and just to be clear it was not about environment of home, so if u wanna go on family by this i dont mind i am also good at involving families and home comments if some one push that on me , may b u r also in kindergarden as u clearly couldnt interprete the meaning of challanging environment .... dont log in if not comfertable with environment simple !! making false and childish accusations is misuse of gm's support ... do keep an adult with u to interprete this and ya its neutral comment :-@ so if u wanna make it personal i dont mind, everyone has right to say their opinion just because it doesnt match ur openion its not anyone else's fault but urs ... so its up to you mr @ trollface in which sense u take it , i cant control that :yahoo:
You are not making any sense right now. Just calm down. Don't drag Quanato, Temoz, Families etc. Just don't put offensive posts so that everyone is at peace. It seems from your post that your are hurt by my comments in some way. I never intend to do that sir. I apologise to have hurt you in any way. Please maintain a serene environment. Thank you!