Phishing attack by Subfutage, Trying to steal identity.

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Phishing attack by Subfutage, Trying to steal identity.

Post by Envision »

The Following Character Named Catlyn and Gudla, were trying subfutage technique to conduct Phishing attack and Cyber fraud, I request you to make Their IP and MAC address Public inorder to take action against these Cyber criminals.
These might be the same people who use similar Subfutage technique in Bank frauds.

These leads can be helpful to authorities to catch them incase they were involved in Any crimes commited.

Jai Hind.
Attachments
Phishing attack By subfutage Technique to steal Identity.
Phishing attack By subfutage Technique to steal Identity.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Phishing attack by Subfutage, Trying to steal identity.

Post by [GM]Blade »

This is not technically phishing. Just refrain from providing any account credentials to anyone in the game and you would be fine.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

Similar name trying to assert or impose as another individual is a subterfage method defined very briefly in law book's. It is technically and lawfully Phishing attack. But please try prevent such happening, many new player's are quitting game. Rest is up to you, it is your server you set the rules, you could atleast add this in Rules of conduct. I will send reference from Law book pm me in game.
Envision Caitlyn or Striderl
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Envision wrote:many new player's are quitting game.
They are not. There is no way I can stop people for asking questions like this. It's the responsibility of the players to never share any details including game credentials and personal details. All that we can do is warn but nothing else to prevent such issues. If anyone asks you for your ID and password, just refuse to provide them the credentials no matter what are who they claim to be.

I don't need a law book because things like this aren't new to me. It's called Social Engineering attacks.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster