Abusive Behavior from Alfaqforever- Ban him please

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Abusive Behavior from Alfaqforever- Ban him please

Post by StaticsFun »

Hi Gm's

Trust you are good guys. I would to report Abusive behavior from Alfaqforever as he mentioned "Bhen**od" on whisper when i asked him whats his problem. He also threatened me for a personal fight and asking for address.

I would request you to take an appropriate action with a permanent ban of this char or if anything personal happened then i cant take the responsibilities.

Look forward to your wise decision.

Regards
Statics
Attachments
Screenshot
Screenshot
screen
screen
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Re: Abusive Behavior from Alfaqforever- Ban him please

Post by forever »

Statics so frustrated :))

@StaticsFun- Bro I don't get your problem. Are you and your town mates out of your mind. First you harass people by sending bad personal messages, and then when they abuse you, you get offended and post it to forums? I seriously don't know what makes you mad in-game. Are you really so frustrated? Stop doing this noob thing. I feel pity on you.

@GM Blade- Please do not ban Alfaqforever, until you see all the chats and shouts. Statics and his mate have been repeatedly misbehaving on shouts as well as in personal messages. These people provoke others to abuse. And trust me, you will find Statics offending and abusing many people who belong to Temoz.

One more thing, Statics why don't you upload the complete chat? Afraid that he might ban you? :P
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

@forever

It seem you are deviating for the post Alfaqforever. Screenshot states that you aka Alfaqforever abused me on whisper on my family. Alfaqforever if you are soo much concerned why take matter to family sort in between. Why you abused??? This is Whisper chat which proves Alfaqforver intentionally abused me.

GM's please take strict action against this person because he abused on family which no one like. I strongly recommend for permanently BAN of Char Alfaqforever.

If u hv any proof me abusing u please put here.

I do nt take responsibility of other who abuse you or not. In case they do then please post in forum which will be a separate case dont involve me for other behavior.
alfaqforever
Memora
Memora

Post by alfaqforever »

Sadly, I don't rememeber my Forum ID's Password..

1. I didn't go on anyone's family.
2. Had I asked u for your address anyday, I don't think u could forget to take a screenie for that.
3. That Bangalore stuff came out when u went up on my nerves and said like u will come Gujarat and beat me up. LOL =)) and that is when I asked you if u want MY address.
4. I don't mind a 2 day ban* since it seems you are so much concerned to that conversation.
5. I play this game when I get bored with Dota 2. I won't mind a permanent ban too (just hypothetical :D )

Happy Gaming ^_^
Spike1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Spike1 »

Its just a game better enjoy game show your anger in pvp :D
Don't waste time of Gm's by posting this nonsense better let them focus on update's
crownlessking
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by crownlessking »

GM... i Support Forever as what he said is true... why cant he provide with full chat screenie... afraid of getting self BAN ?
[rokbox=http://imgur.com/gallery/T9CBQ][/rokbox] [img][/img] Deathwalker is Nightking :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
StaticsFun
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by StaticsFun »

@crownlessking: why you trying to poke your nose in between as it seem you belong to same abusers frnds. and its an Whisper chat that means he did intentionally abused me.

@ Alfaqforever: you asked me and very strongly said that i (Statics) live in bangalore what does that mean. i dont care where you live or die but if u abuse my family it will be just a reaction of your ACTIONS then. if u hv any proof's against me abusing you... well you are most welcome to post here.

@GM : It means someone intentionally abuse other over WHISPER is fine then i can also abuse but i dont wana degrade myself to such a cheap level. It seem as alfaqforever is least concerned and bothered about if he do or dont get ban this means he can do or say anything to players even abuse on family.

Again... I have shared my side of proves if you have any proof you are most welcome to post on this forum but GM's If this guy ever abuse me again i ll do the same to this SHIT as ban policy dont apply to him as of now then it shouldnt be to me also.

Regards
Statics
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

I don't see any truth in this static guy.
He pk's low lvl player, when they are killing their bosses. I wont shout saying sbuses. But what i can see he complains too much unnecessarily. Go do harass weak lvl players. Stop cryling sore ....er...