Ban this character now!!!

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

Re: Ban this character now!!!

Post by mohammadbinsaad »

Thunder wrote:halala is abusing rofl, its a common practice in day to day life.......
Thunder brother let me shed more light on this practice of HALALA present in Islam.

If a muslim woman, who is divorced by a Muslim man by saying talaq talaq talaq, wants to remarry the same man then she cannot directly do so.
That muslim woman has to marry another man and have sex with him. That sex has to be certified by a maulvi or a maulana or any other such person. After that sex is confirmed, the man again divorces the woman by saying talaq talaq talaq. In this way she can re marry the original person who had divorced her.

This entire process of making a sex slave out of a Muslim woman in Islam is known as HALALA.

Do you think that any civilized religion can have such a process of treating a women like a sex slave?
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

Thunder wrote:GM before taking any action do note that these people do abuse in PM's and also abuse.

Also do take close look at screenie posted, they have blurred out there abuses.

Bruteforce (me) ki abusing batado.

When u get pked in war or in real life start play victim card, thats the strategy of these T people.

CRY, VICTIMHOOD IS THE STRATEGY WHEN U GET PKED DAILY, START BY ABUSING FROM NOOB ID THEN COME ON REAL AND SAY WE ARE ABUSED.

THU

Bruteforce
Definitely. This is what Muslims are taught by birth. Why do you think that the entire world is treating Muslims as a pestilence? We Muslims are responsible for it.

The worst form of Muslims are those who follow the Arabic way of Islam. Unfortunately, Indian Muslims who were Hindu once are following that path of Islam. Arabic Muslims think of Indian Muslims as a by product of sex between Arabic Invaders & Nomadic Tribes of the Hindukush Region & NW Frontier Provinces OR in short inferior Muslims. But Indian Muslims take pride even in that. Such is the state of Indian Muslims, that if you will ask a pure Arab to select between a Pig & an Indian Muslim, they will prefer a pig.

In the Indian Continent, the Muslims who speak Urdu are considered as Chaste Muslims while the other Muslims are inferior.

These Arabic lineage Muslims are the worst kind of Muslims. Deceitful, dirty and malicious to the core... they follow a rule in Quran which says that if you want to propagate yourself you can do unholy things like lie, cheat, kill or even say bad words about Quran or Allah, so that you can gain the confidence of the other tribes. Then when the time is ripe you can back stab them.

Now if a holy book teaches such bad things, how much bad can that religion be?

It is an open challenge to these crying Muslims, can you debate on this right here?
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Hateful Sadists.

Post by Envision »

Stop abusing on Religion and stop making Bad comments on any one else Religion. Respect everyone. Indian Constitution ka thoda respect karo.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

Fool Spotted

Envision wrote:Stop abusing on Religion and stop making Bad comments on any one else Religion. Respect everyone. Indian Constitution ka thoda respect karo.
Brother, it is wisely said by our elders that one should not poke their nose in the matter about which they know nothing.

You are a fool when you say that one should respect Indian Constitution. Or do you have some vested interests in game or in real life that you are acting like a total buffoon?

Do we Muslims follow Indian Constitution?

1) We follow Sharia Laws, laid down by the All India Muslim Personal Law Board, which is ripped off from the Hadish and Quran. These laws are not exactly taken down as it were in the Hadish but twisted to suit the Muslim Males.

2) Why do Muslim use triple talaq and not the Talak procedures mentioned in the Indian Constitution?

We Muslims in India dont follow the procedures laid down in Hadish also, in which the procedure of talak is different and is time framed.

In many pure Muslim countries like Pakistan, this procedure of triple talak is banned, but it exists in India. WHY??? Is Quran & laws of Hadish different for Indian Muslims?

3) Why do Muslims not follow the Property Laws laid down by the Indian Constitution, which mentions that even women have the right in ancestral properties?

4) Whey do we Muslims not follow the monogamy law, which is imposed upon the majority community?

5) The same Sharia law allows a Muslim Male to marry another women without giving her talak, but the Muslim female cannot do so. Disgusting.

6) Why are the Muslims so much against the implementation of the Uniform Civil Code? And my ignorant brother says respect Indian Constitution.

I can go on, but you don't have the knowledge to grasp it brother.

In short Muslims want to follow the Civil Aspects of Sharia Law, which suits the Muslim Males so that the rights of Muslim Females be curtailed.

It is suggested to you to better go and do some research then discuss out on topics which are out of your intellect level brother.

It is said that a history lost is a civilisation lost. People like you, who are just trying to pass your life doing nothing worhtwhile, are the ones who pass on the buffoonery to your next generations. This is fatal, because without the correct knowledge of your history you will produce a generation which can be easily swayed to become a fanatic and end up being ripped of doing some act of terror.

May Peace Be Upon You brother.
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Huh...Rinaya...why are you so obsessed with Muslims?
All that shit has no relation to Muslims and Islam. And talking of debate, I seriously dont want to that. The only reason is, it wont change the minds of persons like you. You spread hatred amongst everyone, destroying the entire mood of the game. I assume that you once might have been beaten up by some Muslim guy.
Also, for all the shit that you spoke, I just have one thing to say, Islam is the religion of peace. Just to match your AUKAT, I wont disrespect any religion. I wonder from which religion you belong to. And for the sake of god, dont associate yourself with any religion. That would be disturbing for the itself.
Having so much hatred makes you dumb and a matter of ridicule to everyone on the server and in real life too. This game doesnt affect me too much now, because people like you ruin that environment in the worst possible way.
Dude, if insulting other religions makes you happy, go on. It is the least thing that bothers me now, still I am writing a reply just to tell you and acknowledge you of the fact that you are an immoral kid, who is never going to learn a thing. No matter where this debate goes, scums like you wont ever get it.
As I said above, you can go on with your abuses. Islam doesn't teach anyone to disrespect and abuse the followers of any religion and the religion itself. And thats what I was thought. It is just my moral principles and teaching of Islam and the society that stops me from knocking you down, in whatever manner.
I cannot and wont judge any person belonging to any religion or caste just because of you.
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

Open Challenge for healthy debate

There are many Muslim brothers in this game and who are active in this forum.

I am giving them an open challenge for a healthy debate on Islam.

I know that the Muslim people playing this game are worthless Muslims, who cant differentiate between a civil and criminal aspects of the laws laid down in Sharia, ripped off from Hadish.

These worthless Muslims may say Allah, but they don't know why Khuda disappeared and how the Arabs made Allah prevalent.

These worthless Muslims may not know, that while they live off on the Khairat given by the Arabs as Jakat in lieu of which poor Muslims send their daughters and women to the Arabic Harems to work as Sex Slaves. (Sorry about this Muslim brothers, but this makes us worse than the beggars who dont trade their women for alms.)

These worthless Muslims think that the people speaking Urdu are the only Muslims, while rest are nothing.

These worthless Muslims, might not even know from where the word MUSLIM is derived.

These worthless Muslims might not even know, how the Quran was collated over the years.

These worthless Arabic ancestry, useless grade Muslims might not even know that Prophet Hussain was against their Caliphate for their revelry in liquor, bad deeds and lust for women.

These worthless Muslim players may not even know the difference between Halal & Halala.

Come on Useless Muslim Brothers, pick your topic and I will show you that you are nothing but a ripped off useless fools, who don't even know your own relgion.

This is why we Muslims are like those cry babies who always cry that we are being tormented. Every other religion in this world is existing peacefully and cordially with other religion, but not our religion called as Islam. WHY?

I again say that creating Muslims was the biggest mistake committed by the Almighty Allah and the Allah must be repenting over it.
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

@forever Offended cry baby spotted.

That is what I was talking about. A religion based on falsehood may think that only. Islam says that whatever they believe is true even if it may be false. This the reason why we Muslims people are the most unhappy people on this Planet. WE HATE CHANGE & PROGRESS. That is the fact brother.

Anyways you are free to believe me as any one, but I have one topic opened up for people like you.

You are free to abuse anyone you may like as our holy book permits it? Do you know the laws of abuse as stated in Quran? Go read the Quran brother, maybe you will find that, impersonating is crime in Quran, unless and until you are acting as a Takhaiya?

AND

Islam the religion of peace or pieces?

Pick up the paper bro and see each and every single deed of terrorism has the word "Muslim" written over it.

You can't debate a thing bro as they say in India Miya ki daud sirf masjid tak hoti hey.

That is the start and end point for people like you. For a person like me, who has an open mind, Islam is a repressed and regressed religion, which needs to be broken of it's shackles imposed by the Islamic ignorant people.
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Abey noob log. This is my first post in this topic.

Why will I use noob names in forum... no offense intended.

Agar mey abuse kar sakta hu real char sey in game to I dont need any names to hide behind in forum!

Wo kam tum logo ka hey ki noob char mey akey abuse karo.

This is Rinaya here!

And I am not at all interested in forums or the screenies or hide behind some names to make my point like you do.

I am done in this topic. No more posts to clarify my position.
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Kisi ka Muslim love dekh lo -> Dogley log!

Post by Goldenarrows »

And to prove my point, here is a screenie of the person who acts like a Secular but is a #Suckular, a dogla you can say or booty licker.

I have lots of screenies like these from T people, but this one stands out the most as he thinks he is the Keeper of #SUCKULARISM.

Kam sey kam mey khul key bolta hu, inlogo ki tarah nahi ki kisi ko kuch aur kisi ko kuch!

In between sentences are blurred as I was in chat with someone else also.

Enjoy the Game...and it is my policy... Dont abuse and if you do, don't cry when I abuse back :yahoo: And I dont need noob chars for it :-bd
Attachments
Caitlyn's love for Muslims :P dogla kahi ka
Caitlyn's love for Muslims :P dogla kahi ka
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Thr Biggest Dogla of this server Caitlyn

Post by Juscallmeargo »

He is biggest #Dogla of a3mania server,and what he can do is only bark and cry.
Attachments
Excuses
Excuses
Died In GP
Died In GP
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
mohammadbinsaad
Memora
Memora

Islam: The Religion of Barbarians & Killers

This post is dedicated to all my Muslim Brothers, who say that Islam is The Religion of Peace and to those ignorant Non Muslims who know nothing about their history. I like to call such Non Muslims as a Lost Generation.

Infact Islam is the Religion of Barbarians, Killers and War Mongrels. Islam is still stuck in the 800AD, when Barbaric ways were enacted to kill any one who opposed you.

The Sunni Sect of Muslims is more barbaric, dirty and ignorant among all the other sects. Unfortunately, 99.99% of the acts of terror all around the world is carried out by these Sunnis Muslims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attac ... px?Yr=2016

Also check the current statistics here and more comprehensive details about each attacks done by the Muslims.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages ... -site.aspx

And for all the other Muslim Brothers out here, I am still inviting you for a debate, provided you have the knowledge to do so.

For all the other non Muslims out there, take it as a warning when I say that don't believe a Muslim for when we say "WE" it really means just "The Muslims." It is written in our Holy Quran, what does the "WE" stands for. So when your sister and mom gets raped by a Muslim, when they have the upper hand, then don't cry that we trusted the Muslims. It has always been the policy of the Muslims to be friend a person having sisters or cousins so that we may sow our seeds into their womb and produce jehadis from them. (Quran 3:28, 86:15. 86:15 is the verse used mostly by us to plot against Kafirs, non believers in Allah, in any way possible, including women entrapment of Non Muslims.)

We Muslims cant be trusted and if you don't believe me then do some research about How our religion (Islam) spread and how on every step of history we, the Muslims, back stabbed the very people who supported us and gave us shelter.

May Peace Be Unto All, which I don't think can happen, unless Islam is liberalised by intellectuals.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Characters Bruteforce and Rinaya have been banned indefinitely for hate speech towards a particular religion and promoting hatred.

Character Perfectstorm has been issued a ban of 5 days.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Spike1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Spike1 »

I don't know this matter but from screenshots I can see some one used bad words about Rinaya/bruteforce sister and blade if you want to do permanent ban better ban all chars u see in screenshots don't take unfair decision already there are only 4-5 people in Q
My opinion is No matter what u do abuse will be goin on let them abuse till they get satisfaction just focus on updates we need players in server man think about it
Spike1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Spike1 »

Noobs show your anger in pvp stop behaving like kids common man its just a game :-bd
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Thank you GM for your support.
@Spike1- When you want more players to come in game, you need to understand that it is important to have a good environment for all players, regardless of their community, caste, religion etc... If people like these start making problems for others and start spreading hatred, no one will join the server. Most players who want to play A3Mania on a regular basis or want to play it for a long time, analyze the environment of game. Hence, it is important to knock these fools down. Hope you get it!