Quanato scammers

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
hahaha
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Quanato scammers

Post by hahaha »

here is the screenshot of the guy who is making imposters and scamming new players Qunicyspirit and Furygirl other chars Ekalavya,Virginfcker,Argonian,Novasky all shared :yahoo: :yahoo:
Attachments
Quanato scammers
Quanato scammers
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Re: Quanato scammers

Post by Juscallmeargo »

@hahaha
I don't know about ekalavya,virjinfker,novaksy.
But u took name of ARGONIAN if u have proof that Argo scammed someone post it on forum or anywhere you like,And if u don't have proof then stop taking name and stop barking.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

And these Morons were blaming Perfect-storm Starz for the impostor thing. Dual faced Bigots.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Nice move Sameer pasalkar but it wont work
Fact is Ekalavya trusted on you and shared his char with you
You self created this imposter in his id and now posting screenshots of this get a life kiddo :-@
Q people don't need to scam any one they are not jobless like T people :) A3 is life for T people not for Q peeps :)
Envision your still new in game better stfu if u don't know reality of Temoz people especially That Perfectchakka don't use your shit logic of blamming and all everywhere
Novasky
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Novasky »

In the above screenshot i failed to find that Quincy n fury is in same ID, so Its totally Noobness thing. I don't know whether you are sameer or not .. BUt I believe that your post belongs to someother server where you have created this characters in same ID.... So stop doing "Chutiyagiri" ...
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Novasky wrote:In the above screenshot i failed to find that Quincy n fury is in same ID, so Its totally Noobness thing. I don't know whether you are sameer or not .. BUt I believe that your post belongs to someother server where you have created this characters in same ID.... So stop doing "Chutiyagiri" ...
Only a chutiya can do chutiyagirl,don't know how much time they have to waste in such stuff,like making same char name in other server,to prove that they are chutiya,GO GET A LIFE KIDDO :-@
NOVASKY ignore these types of noobs,they can only bark......
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
hahaha
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by hahaha »

another server ? lol all knows furygirl and quincyspirit is played by Ekalavya scammer gang and if its from another server why dont you post Furygirls ID screenshot right now ? although you can delete other chars except furygirl i just want to see if furygirl standing at same slot or not so go ahead post screenshot of Furygirl account chutiyon baap se panga na lo
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Isko koi char do khelneko :)) :yahoo: