Malevolent charecter shared by group of 4 ppl

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Rishu443
Memora
Memora

Malevolent charecter shared by group of 4 ppl

Post by Rishu443 »

GM Blade here is the screenies of chat conversation with malevolent and You do the needful work check all ip log of this char u will get all info
Attachments
sas.jpg
2017year 5month 1date 11hour 59minute 39second.jpg
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Malevolent charecter shared by group of 4 ppl

Post by truthonmywords »

Yeah I agreed totally 200% shared char X( thanks rishabh to reveal this secret.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Character has been banned until further notice.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Malevolent
Memora
Memora

Post by Malevolent »

First of all, I want to say that my character Malevolent is not shared to someone who I don't know personally. Malevolent character is played by Me, my brother and cousin. Why is there a ban if my character is used by people who I know and have blood relations with them. I do not want to justify or question the ability and decision of GM Blade. But, all I want to say is, banning character just because its used by 3 people(not 4), who I know personally for more than 15 years now is lame. This kind of screenshots and allegations are misleading and such people who post, do it for their personal favor in-game. I don't know what's with this guy Rishu443. Is sharing character with siblings not allowed?

I don't go around and make tons of characters or scam people for the sake of money or to get some kind of fame through A3 Mania. Me, my brother and cousin are free at different times and instead of making many characters we just made one, that's Malevolent. And if it gets banned there is no point. I want clearly state that I DO NOT SHARE MY CHARACTER FOR ANY MONETARY BENEFIT AND ALSO I DONT SHARE MY CHARACTER WITH SOMEONE WHO I HAVE NO RELATION WITH. I request you to please unban my character as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Malevolent wrote:Is sharing character with siblings not allowed?
No. Any kind of account, character or item sharing is not allowed. An account is intended to be owned and played by a single person only. This is the reason why the Profile details reflects a single owner and not 3 of them. Furthermore, when mailing to the support for any issue pertaining to the account, we don't expect receiving mails from different persons each time for the same account. This will just add up to the confusion.

Sharing of Accounts or Items is a total recipe for disaster. This is how people get hacked and scammed in the first place. Since people in the game have already found out that the character is shared, someone will apparently try to scam one of your 3 friends, pretending to be one of the other 2. If something like that happens, you will end up crying, mailing to the support and blaming the GMs for not recovering the items/characters which has occurred only because you can't play by the rules.

You will be required to email to the support from your registered Alternate Email ID.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Malevolent
Memora
Memora

Post by Malevolent »

Thank you for clearing my doubt.
I am sorry for my mistake. I have already sent mail to A3 Mania Support team. Please unban my character as soon as possible.