ABUSE

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

ABUSE

Post by Brodax »

No Words for this Kid.
Only SS is enough.
Not only Me, He has been abusing many players on Shout/PM.
Kindly take action against him.
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
Not playing anymore! Just a Community member :)
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: ABUSE

Post by [GM]Blade »

Account has been issued a Permanent ban.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
maxican
Memora
Memora

Post by maxican »

I Sincerely apologize for abusing you Brodax , im sorry for abusing You
GMs Please Kindly Unban My char i wont repeat it again , M really sorry for abusing :( :(
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Perfect decision ever. He abused me also but got disconnected so can't took screen shot :( GM is honest judge.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

maxican wrote:I Sincerely apologize for abusing you Brodax , im sorry for abusing You
GMs Please Kindly Unban My char i wont repeat it again , M really sorry for abusing :( :(
Not the only time you abused. I have received few other screenshots from the support about people complaining.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Thanks GM. :)
maxican
Memora
Memora

Post by maxican »

Give me a chance plz i wont repeat it again , if i repeat it again ban my char permanetly , plz give me a chance, Sorry For abusing i wont repeat it again :( :( :(
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

No sir don't forgive him. I told him that time when he abused me. GM will ban you permanently but he said to me who cares. Bcuz his unique stuff and weapons in that char that's why he is begging to you after shifting stuff. He will abuse again with fire.
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by e4envy »

yes Gm right decesion has been taken
BitterTruth
Memora
Memora

Post by BitterTruth »

Hello All,

This was another trending post, I want to suggest my opinion on this. :) :) when i saw the picture. There are only 2 comments, one is the "abusive" one and other "I took RB". I think we are missing something, because these sentence not making any sense. I guess without earlier conversion we cant able to decide who is the real culprit. Thank you.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

First of all bittertruth don't support him. While commenting read properly what GM said for him. He abused all the time and not only that guy, to other guy also. Many messages GM got in Support ticket. So kindly don't give your 5% sympathy for this unwanted behaviour. We don't want tour culprit theorum anymore.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Bittertruth better then come on "maxican" to explain your concept. Handling new id to unban your spoiled char lol.
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

BitterTruth wrote:Hello All,

This was another trending post, I want to suggest my opinion on this. :) :) when i saw the picture. There are only 2 comments, one is the "abusive" one and other "I took RB". I think we are missing something, because these sentence not making any sense. I guess without earlier conversion we cant able to decide who is the real culprit. Thank you.
Those words are not going to bring back that char.
Respect GM's Decision he never bans any char without any reason.Why do you need the SS of whole Conversation? When those 3 word speaks out everything.That char Had a High amount of EGO, He was thinking he would never get banned cuz he's loaded.He was already Given warnings from many player that he would be banned, But he ignored thinking he's a Legend.
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
BitterTruth
Memora
Memora

Post by BitterTruth »

Those words are not going to bring back that char.
Respect GM's Decision he never bans any char without any reason.Why do you need to SS of whole Conversation? When those 3 word speaks out everything.That char Had a High amount of EGO, He was thinking he would never get banned cuz he's loaded.
Sorry Brother, I am not taking some one side and not meant to hurt you. As I went through other Abusing thread, I noticed words exchanged among both. All of a sudden if he want to come up with those words, there should be a strong reason which made him to do that and more over if you have the conversion, why are you stepping back from posting it. Even I respect GMs decision, Who knows from other SS things would have changed. You cant clap from a single hand Brother.

@Truthonmywords Please share me Username and Password of that account, I would love to come and comment on behalf on him.

Thank you.
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

This Must say everything.

ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]