Abuse by Kingwarr

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Abuse by Kingwarr

Post by trdumbs »

@GMBLADE sorry sir you have my respect, but these bastards dont deserve respect.

Stealing from home for game and then being beaten up in front of the whole town by their parents and friends is an issue of pride for them. one asshole is looser jobless bum who sits in friends cafe so that he doesnt have to spend money. These are the low life and do you think that they deserve accolades for that?

Basia, kartik and markz you are bastards and will remain so for your entire wretched life.

This is my final context wrt to this topic. If you think I am wrong you are free to take any action that you think fit.

BUT THESE BASTARDS DESERVE ONLY BOOTS IN THEIR FACE AND THEIR SISTER GETTING SEDUCED AND MADE TO SLEEP IN BED WITHOUT CONDOMS. I WILL BED ALL 3 OF THEM AND I AM DAMN SURE. MAYBE IN FEW DAYS OR MONTHS BUT I WILL. TILL THEN CIAO.

@Basia, Vaibhav
waiting for your names

+1 increase in my relationship with Aastha Dubal.

Next target is Priyanka Rawat. Happy to intimate Kartik aka PS the eunuch that I am in her fav list :yahoo: Also i am in the friends list of the sexieeeeeeee and hot married Manisha Karki and we are exchanging some intimate chats. her husband cant satisfy her it seems thats why i am there for her to indulge in 'heart to heart' talk :ymdevil:

how come such cactus butts have such a beautiful and sexy sister?

basia even if you have a sultry bomb sister like sunny leonne i will piss on her and your entire family because i dont like your toilet brush butt face. all your family members look the same exactly toilet brush faced :))