SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by abhisek »

Dear Sir,

i would like to report a scam created by this person.

This person exactly created a similar name account while i was on trading and apparently says he transferred there instead of giving me.

I would request to log into the details with IP addresses to check the logs. This kid from Mumbai thinks hes smart enough. I started this game around the time when a3 india started and have been seeing such miserable people all the time. These people have simply no idea what honesty means and convincing me that a fake transaction just happened by mistake with some imposter and which he himself has created.He first asked me what character you will be receiving the items. Just after i told him my character name that is "Yomamaa", he created another "Yomaama" and says i gave him all stuffs and is a imposter and posing a victim by self. I have attached the screenshot for your reference and suitable action and as proof

I have been tracking the following characters since 1 day to understand how things are related.

Account names: 1. Destructive - Some warrior 2. Archzz 3. Naturez 4. Mastery 5. Hotice.

I am sure there are many more characters being logged in from same IP to falsify informations. SINCERE REQUEST TO BAN ALL ACCOUNTS LOGGED IN FROM THE SAME IP.

AND THIS IS JUST A NEXUS BEING SUPPORTED BY MANY RELATED PLAYERS.

GMs can put a blind eye if they want but this definitely demoralizes the overall gaming atmosphere. I would like peoples support for greater good of honest people playing around for fun /relaxation

Regards
Abhisek
Char name: Ashlesa
Archer
Attachments
smart kid leaves a trail of proof IP ADDRESS Check PLS
smart kid leaves a trail of proof IP ADDRESS Check PLS
Hotice168
Memora
Memora

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by Hotice168 »

First of all Mr. Abhishek it is against the code of conduct of a3 mania to do REAL CASH DEAL so you are the one who is breaking and demoralising the atmosphere of game.

Secondly let GM get into this who have made imposter rather then your 4th class imagination power tell you who made imposters and done whatsoever.

I am strictly against rc deal which you were doing, so please don't include me into all this.

Peace out.
Gaurav Sharma
IGN: Hotice (Archer)
IGN: Destructive (Warrior)
IGN: Gosthunter (Mage)
IGN: Flareup (Hk)
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Very Well Mr Sharma, I see a clear nexus, i am sure in this world of Technology things can be validated.

Your Alias or Friend Mr Jatin Amar Singh, i ll get all the details very soon. Dont worry. I am simply saying, within seconds of conversation how can someone create and copy of my character name and do a transaction with that person.

I simply ask GMs to validate the name "Yomaama" created from IP and all the items in it being ciruculated to which all IDs, players and converstation track in pasts to uncover the nexus. You deliberately created a fake account, did a fake transaction and played a victim role and now you are bloody justifying and throwing rule on me. Screen shot attached for reference.

Pls check the IP of account Yomaama and check the accounts logged in frm that IP and definitely you will find Mr Sharma's misdeeds. I am sure Mr Sharma is very well involved with the imposter. Mr Sharma has interacted with this imposter before with other player name" Mastery", both in same KH. Check my my " Mastery" Conversation as well

Asking him in "Mastery" to come store, plays oversmart and read the conversation attached. He says he found some random guy exactly in my name" what a coincidence..Yomamaa and theres also a Yomaama during the trade. GOD save

All in one KH , some sunitzclub

If you are against RC deal, then let the GMs find out
Attachments
Image-1 (3).jpg
Archzzz
Memora
Memora

Post by Archzzz »

Doing RC deals! and acting like you are god dam? GM Ashlesa should also get ban ROC [ kid's doing rc deals and acting by buying eshop few items ] GM for more info kindly contact both the parties! thanks you

Really? temme? what you were trading? why can't you simply post? whole screenshot? Ashlesa that's clearly against the ROC... so stop crying towards GM and be aware.. buying eshop item? and then buying other items in rc? does that make sense? that's clearly against the freaking ROC..

Ashlesa? what you were trading? why can't you post the whole stuff? want me to post everything? GM is not dumb... surely GM will check and fk you up..

Ashlesa aka Mr. abhishek? why didn't you posted? what you were offering for this stuff ?:D trying to act like smart? that everything simply happens by imposter and all that shit.. " Your Aware is simply 0 " grow some awareness 1st... and dont freaking cry!

You may not post or communicate any player's real world information (name, address, account name, etc.) through the A3 Mania game or on the official A3 Mania web site/forum
Sharing or Selling of Eshop Items are allowed. We are not responsible for any DISPUTES LIKE GETTING HACKED, LOOSING MEMBERSHIP ITEMS ETC.
You may not post or link to any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content.
Imposter? that;'s not against the ROC! it's all about player awareness!! so Ashlesa do not try to oversmart
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Let me return from office, i ll deal with you Mr Gaurav and people involved in this.-

Jatin - Massivez from A3 element (Guys help me with his complete address, i will take of it myself)

This guy runs the scam with Destructive and then they start blackmailing in the name of RC. This fool has sent me many transactions he has done with people, i ll post one by one here, for others to identify.

Sad to know, even he says he has GM Shock involved and infact he says GM Shock is also part of this process. I know this is a childish Lie, and defaming a GM SHOULD BE DEALT PROPERLY by admins

Someone is saying against RC dealing.
Attachments
check his name Gosthunter and reason for Ban
check his name Gosthunter and reason for Ban
Archzzz
Memora
Memora

Post by Archzzz »

GM kindly take actions towards Ashlesa.. he simply trying to act smart by doing RC deals? Why you took interested in RC deals no one force you ? You only kept asking and giving offers ? :p and simply blaming imposter? Lol you trying to scam Suntiz+ESS in 2k =)) =)) grow up kid.. stop making excuses.. it's clearly against ROC you posting and doing things.. :)
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-07-29-11-15-51-605_com.whatsapp.png
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

1st half all,,doing Rc deal is against ROC,why can't you do eshop ,when you can find all items in eshop,instead of that you went for RC deal,you deserve this...all Rc dealers should deserve this......GM ban this RC dealer......

Gm ban Ashlesa IP and ban what ever char he had login with same ip...
Hotice168
Memora
Memora

Post by Hotice168 »

Damn Abhishek, i guess you are by heart follower of all those CID channel but still you got no logic and facts in your statements.

LET GM CHECK IP ADDRESS and get who is behind all this,If there will be 0.01% involvement of mine found by GM, i will delete my char with stuffs same time. Till then keep your big ass mouth shut and also what if you were the only one who made imposter of your own char, got all the stuff and now making all this Fizz. Well i really don't want to go on this side of matter, who made what and did what, the only thing is Mr.Abhishek you did RC deal which is against the ROC of game and let GM decide what actions have to be taken.

About that post which you have made about Gosthunter, i used to play from cyber cafe at that time and sizzler was my cafemate, he would have been into RC deal and all, so as IP address was same GM made my char banned too, but as i mailed him entire story and he unbanned the char.

This is my last reply to you, as i find all this conversation are useless.

Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

Hotice168 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:55 pm Damn Abhishek, i guess you are by heart follower of all those CID channel but still you got no logic and facts in your statements.

LET GM CHECK IP ADDRESS and get who is behind all this,If there will be 0.01% involvement of mine found by GM, i will delete my char with stuffs same time. Till then keep your big ass mouth shut and also what if you were the only one who made imposter of your own char, got all the stuff and now making all this Fizz. Well i really don't want to go on this side of matter, who made what and did what, the only thing is Mr.Abhishek you did RC deal which is against the ROC of game and let GM decide what actions have to be taken.

About that post which you have made about Gosthunter, i used to play from cyber cafe at that time and sizzler was my cafemate, he would have been into RC deal and all, so as IP address was same GM made my char banned too, but as i mailed him entire story and he unbanned the char.

This is my last reply to you, as i find all this conversation are useless.

He is the who is fooling around everyone..with fake news,..he himself dual imposter and deal himself ..and blame on players....By spoiling there names....have a life abhishek....
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

So this guy is running a nexus to fool people and he is confidently posting here that he is doing publicly ..GREAT

"Archzzz" - Very Good that you have admitted of doing maliciously activities. You approached me, i never did. And now you say i am the RC dealer ..hahaha.

GMs Pls see this guy and yes he even said he will ask GM Shock to give me some amount as credit...HOW ON EARTH THAT IS POSSIBLE??. He will fraud and a GM will cover up his fraud..HE is Blatantly saying. (attached)

To the above reply that i am myself the imposter you can check the details of "Archzzz account and Chats everything". Definitely nothing to do with me.. more linked to "Mastery", Naturez, Destructive

A network is running behind..and they are actually trapping people to do so and then putting the blame on them and escape

Between i did good amount of transactions on Eshop, almost 9k around 2 days back,i am not stupid, i wanted to uncover the scam you people are upto. and let others see how you are doing that. GMs Have to Realize that and BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE INITIATING AND DAMAGING THE GAME. ANY NEW GUY ASKING FOR HELP TO GUIDE THEM, THEY SEE THEM AS PRAY. THEN WASH OFF HANDS.
Attachments
my own eshop transactions
my own eshop transactions
coluded with GM..how can he send me credits???
coluded with GM..how can he send me credits???
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

abhisek wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:25 pm So this guy is running a nexus to fool people and he is confidently posting here that he is doing publicly ..GREAT

"Archzzz" - Very Good that you have admitted of doing maliciously activities. You approached me, i never did. And now you say i am the RC dealer ..hahaha.

GMs Pls see this guy and yes he even said he will ask GM Shock to give me some amount as credit...HOW ON EARTH THAT IS POSSIBLE??. He will fraud and a GM will cover up his fraud..HE is Blatantly saying. (attached)

To the above reply that i am myself the imposter you can check the details of "Archzzz account and Chats everything". Definitely nothing to do with me.. more linked to "Mastery", Naturez, Destructive

A network is running behind..and they are actually trapping people to do so and then putting the blame on them and escape

Between i did good amount of transactions on Eshop, almost 9k around 2 days back,i am not stupid, i wanted to uncover the scam you people are upto. and let others see how you are doing that. GMs Have to Realize that and BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE INITIATING AND DAMAGING THE GAME. ANY NEW GUY ASKING FOR HELP TO GUIDE THEM, THEY SEE THEM AS PRAY. THEN WASH OFF HANDS.
main thing..why u went against ROC...now crying on forum....
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Basically this Guy name is Jatin Amar Singh from Mumbai.

Had a character in A3 Elements - with name "Massivez" (Archer).

I have proofs of fraud transactions he has done in past which he sent me to convince.."how desparate".

He has transacted before with Rahul Mishra (i think Ramarcher), Dizz, Starz etc. He is clearly in game roaming free and he has a main character as well, GMs can find out. I have enough money to get eshops and make my own items, dont need from anyone- i have already shared the details. Between cheating anyone doesnt really help . Its as good as stealing, clearly shows the background you come from and the upbringing.

Between i am way older to do all this around here, hope GMs understand the essence of the entire discussion and bring something to light

Regards
Archzzz
Memora
Memora

Post by Archzzz »

Lol? are you kid ..you were buying those items which you unable to buy! and you kept asking offers from others.. you were giving eshop item + RC for maxed item as well? Does ur eshop transaction makes sense? If you were satisfied from eshop? then why forcing me to give you offer stupid? Eshop credit can't be transfer first of all.. a player can get you eshop item worth 3.5k! so those 3.5k has been invested in sever donations hence it's make sense! \m/
MR. Abhishek nice try by attaching fake whatapp chats ok? :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ..
=)) =)) We ain't gonna fall on traps
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Fact wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:30 pm main thing..why u went against ROC...now crying on forum....
you can question me ?, but the person Archzzz is openly admitting he is running a fraud..that is acceptable..Stop making fool of yourself
Archzzz
Memora
Memora

Post by Archzzz »

Mr.abhishek doesn't make sense you just trying harder ? Imposter ? It's abt your awareness! and if I done anything in past then people must have reported me? M8? But no everyone is simply happy... And Mr.abhishek stop acting and providing fake screenshots... keep crying? You scammed by imposter! be aware next time