RUBELLU DOWN! KHE KHE KHE

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
kckckc
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

RUBELLU DOWN! KHE KHE KHE

Post by kckckc »

CHK OUT RUBELLU DOWN!!!!!

rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Re: RUBELLU DOWN! KHE KHE KHE

Post by rituel »

lols...... dats not real rabellu :mrgreen: real rabellu dont die dat easy
she has 15mil hp !!! :shock:
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

That Is Real Rebellu !!
However Rebellu did not die due to players killing it !!
There was a Goodyman event in Lavelu !!
Now,GoodyMan(GMScar) set it in such a way that Rebellu will have a noobish defence and attack so that people can come to PK him !!
Rebellu was killed by Netdemona/Firearrows(Dont remember who did it,both were in my party),though I did stigma it once or twice and Netdemona got a Secret of Manufacturing from Rebellu !!
Though i forgot to take a screenshot of Net getting the Secret of Manufacturing from Rubella,I can ask Net/Fire to prove it to you(I wonder if he had taken a screenshot too) !!
BTW Why the fack am I invisible ?? :roll: :roll:
Regards,
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

den wats d use of showing off after killing noob :lol: :lol:
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

You better clalify that from CaLyPsO !!
Regards,
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

She looks fugly compared to Redyan =P
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Yea killing of rabellu need good party of 165 levelers. It is damn hard or maybe impossible for 1 or 2 players to kill it as these god bosses keep regaining their hp so u need to do gr8 damage to kill it.
Another thing is that rabellu sede after some time nd there r many rabellu on the map so u need some way to identify which rabellu u was killing.
Btw i know the method how to kill her. Tell me if u need i will post the guide.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
netdemon
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by netdemon »

Yea! ... I was like WTFH is this ... we killed rabellu ... :lol: :lol:
And all it gave was 1 lousy Secret of manufacturing!!! ... Even R4 boss does better than that :D
IGN: Netdemona
IGK: Maniacs
IGC: Archer
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Real rabellu give lot of G7 nd g8 items and also many other stuffs like ujs, opgs, secret,sap etc etc. It is one of toughest boss to kill in episode 5 and when ranias drop so many drops then u can imagine drop list of rabellu.
Btw m posting guide for killing it in guides section u can chk it .

Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

I discovered a sexier God Boss yesterday in an Episode 5 Map...The name of the Boss was something like Olala(Not sure),but it was surrounded by Suicide Bombers...and the map had two more type of creeps called Voltas and a huge Dragon-Horse hybrid !!
Can anyone throw any light about that boss !!
Another thing i encountered yesterday was when I went to the Episode 5 map called Kater...There are Statue Karteres and a Dog type monster there...when I tried to kill the Statue Kartere in Kater...I got pawned in 1 Shot despite me being RB 8 level 100 at that time with a defence of 1200+ and a Blood bar of around 4.3K,how can such a thing happen when Tanking and Killing the Statue Kartere in R4 is a noobish thing for me??
Regards,
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

I can't say nything abt those voltas nd that god boss u discovered as various servers have different names for creeps nd i haven't played here much. Post screen shots of them if u can.

And now abt that statue boss of kater map. There can be 2 reason of u dieing in 1 shot.
1. Maybe they r edited nd have huge attack.
2. Maybe there are hidden bosses in that map.

The probable reason i think is second. To check it u can try 1 thing. Go to that kater map but dnt go near ny boss nd run away frm bosses if they come near u. If still ur hp get consumed then no doubt that map have invisible or maybe non compatible bosses or creeps.
Nd if ur hp bar stays intact then go try to hunt statue for 5-10 times nd if every time u die in 1 or 2 shots then they r edited.

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Odyssey wrote:I discovered a sexier God Boss yesterday in an Episode 5 Map...The name of the Boss was something like Olala(Not sure),but it was surrounded by Suicide Bombers...and the map had two more type of creeps called Voltas and a huge Dragon-Horse hybrid !!
Can anyone throw any light about that boss !!
Another thing i encountered yesterday was when I went to the Episode 5 map called Kater...There are Statue Karteres and a Dog type monster there...when I tried to kill the Statue Kartere in Kater...I got pawned in 1 Shot despite me being RB 8 level 100 at that time with a defence of 1200+ and a Blood bar of around 4.3K,how can such a thing happen when Tanking and Killing the Statue Kartere in R4 is a noobish thing for me??
Regards,
The name of the boss is "Gaia". It has strengths to stone you so that you cannot move. It even summons several landmines. You can find the boss in the center of Punelil.

http://www1.projecta3.com/Guide/Mapinfo ... asp?snum=4
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

if only i knew korean :cry:
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

Same problem here..Even Google Translator doesn't work on it !! :( :(
netdemon
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by netdemon »

Odyssey wrote:Same problem here..Even Google Translator doesn't work on it !! :( :(
Google translator works okay... you probably dont have eastern fonts installed on your PC.

For your convenience, check the translation below:

Rookie of water, and the director of the Shin heyijendeu purenil purenilyi room. Hagar chain transformation hoeteuui early sinsu purenil kade much more powerful than the early kade purenileul as Howie said. Hagar the strength of the recovery purenilui kade early because, first, the treatment will be impossible unless the purenileul defeat.
And all of a sudden at the bottom of the mulgidung sucks rising PC, MP, El hildeutu the spirit of water, adds to the power deneruui sinsu hoeteuwa gives room with purenil. In addition, that frankly a pretty brutal suicide purenilui of the running time is purenil guestroom will be changed into a nightmare.
IGN: Netdemona
IGK: Maniacs
IGC: Archer