Non-Aura Awards Session!

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Re: Non-Aura Awards Session!

Post by pramod.simba »

Anderson.. Even we lost.. B'coz we were playing @ 350ms and at the last minute.. my hk got dced.. :(

ne ways.. GW congo for Winning both non aura and aura pvp event.. :)

Cheers!!
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Frst of all... vinay Gtz... :) ...finally did it Eh? ... !

Anderson...i donno who u are..u are Mile or whomsoever u are.. !
Neither do i want to comment on nik doin nething ...but i just want to tell u dat Every1 who played in this Event had sleepless nights...not 1..not 2..Even more... !
im not pointing ne finger towards u...but Sad luck is not the only thng which plays a part in ur loosing the event :) .. !

I agree that Luck may hav been harsh on u... but if u wanna speak in terms of Hard work over making their chars..every team did it :) .> !

For instance... take Xbow... he planned to make his archer Aura...but right b4 the night of the event...his ACP stopped wrkin n started havin some logging in prob .. !

Look at me for instance... i lvled up the char given to me.. but culdnt play the event.. !

So... if nik did such kind of a thng wid u guys...its really Cheap i wuld say.... but better luck nxt tym buddy :) !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

1stly congrats Ghostwalker for winning the event...sadly i couldnt play after the 1st match...anyways...looks like everybody had fun :)

2ndly...anderson or whoever u are...nice storyline...though it lacks a lotta punch...well formulated...and m not gonna waste my time or any effort flaming at u or any1 else here...cos its definitely not worth it...i've got too much happening in my life to even bother about this...unfortunately i was told that things were getting hyper here and so i decided to make my holy presence felt and clear this air of filthy accusations u created...ill accuse you of hacking scar,numenor or 20 billion other lameass stuff just for the heck of it if it runs that way lol...and Brolly...i agree i had access to it....but that was a year ago rofl...i dont even have a faint clue of what the id or pass was lol...infact i remembered it as a hk...nevermind...i suggest u start thinking about all the angles before u butt in and make lame ass posts...and honestly i dont care what u or the rest of the ppl here think...i've made a SMALL group of GENUINE friends in mania...and apart from what they think...i dont give an eff about any of ur opinions...i already feel i've wasted too much time in this topic...

@Deadraizer
u dont know me to judge me...

@viking
if i wanted to do that stuff...why would i waste my energy tryin to help u retrieve ur g9 uni sword lol...

@every1
flame all u want when m gone...cos i wont be bothered about it...i've made my point here

anyways Cheerz...and happy flaming lol

btw vinay...try transfer to USC or UTA we'll do raccha next year...
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

i already told hv no personal grudges against u
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

This Tread is leading in utterly wrong way..... Pleeej Lock it,,,, before 3rd world war starts :P
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

Pain wrote:This Tread is leading in utterly wrong way..... Pleeej Lock it,,,, before 3rd world war starts :P

srry... they wont lock this topic untill and unless i spam in this topic =)) =)) =))
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™