Milestone check it out.. dont fly..

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
vinodh321
Memora
Memora

Re: Milestone check it out.. dont fly..

Post by vinodh321 »

@ above

try for urself
jaxdude88
Cynick
Cynick

Post by jaxdude88 »

if krishna is on mal no1 hell no1 cn beat him even aura2

i dunno who was on mal bt m sure its nt krishna
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@jax.....

+99999999999999 x Infinity........

Krishna can never die like that Noob......

as i say........ some TURDs take some1s respected chars and screw its image but doing some kind of nubletness and idiotic works...........

u can see 1 more example..... where on a Respected char Viiking, some Dumb idiot came and started abusing people on their parents...... we all know real1 is very good person and he cannot do such cheap things......

u see such losers have very bad mental state and they are frustrated from their real life....... in short they are BRAINLESS TARDS.......

:|
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
vinodh321
Memora
Memora

Post by vinodh321 »

@jax

u saying no 1 can beat krishna note: lagg or dc can beat any 1 :))

@ pain

u going mad of this topic :-@ , you poked in this topic and what r u trying 2 prove here? highlighting yourself?
try some yoga for getting some kind of patience :-bd , you will get some peaceful clear state of mind and not 2 involve in other persons issues got that :ymparty: , i m sure 100% sure you will reply for this =)) .
BugMeNot
Memora
Memora

Post by BugMeNot »

guys i took a close look at the screeine posted by the topic creator.....there seems to be something really wrong with it !! :)
BugMeNot
Memora
Memora

Post by BugMeNot »

So no one found anything suspicious about the screenie in the 1st post ???????? :-\

look to the left of the pic.....observer carefully where its displaying ultraaviolet's name...the name below it has been edited/deleted...u will have to zoom in..... maybe the match was not 1 on 1... :-@ what do you guys think ??

maybe am wrong but .... u guys be the judge !! :ymdevil:
Last edited by BugMeNot on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

vinodh321 wrote: @ pain

u going mad of this topic :-@ , you poked in this topic and what r u trying 2 prove here? highlighting yourself?
try some yoga for getting some kind of patience :-bd , you will get some peaceful clear state of mind and not 2 involve in other persons issues got that :ymparty: , i m sure 100% sure you will reply for this =)) .

LOL...... i think ur getting mad on this toopic.... i now ur mentality..... whenever u get pawned.... u start banging ur keyboard and start abusing people.......... seriously dude...... u need some medication.......

BTW.... by taking Mal's char, it doesn't means that u can match his superiority........ he is not a crackhead like u.......

ADIOS....... FRUSTRATED ReTARD....... =))

vinodh321
Memora
Memora

Post by vinodh321 »

@ above

Height of frustrations
jaxdude88
Cynick
Cynick

Post by jaxdude88 »

@vinodh please keep shut coz if i start revealing ur identity u will be crying ur ass out
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Jax....

Dont reveal it, else he will commit suicide with a letter in which it will point u as a culprit =)) =)) =))

jaxdude88
Cynick
Cynick

Post by jaxdude88 »

lol id love to see tht letter though :P
M3|2V
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by M3|2V »

ahhh NuBS stop showing off :-D Archers can never beat Hks!! unless he Dcs or he has a sucky gameplay!!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

if the hk is non dex and d archer has brains it is possible to kil HKs e1 pro ones...with lot of confidence and ego xD !
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Above.....

nope.... the most toughest to kill char by an archer is an HK(with GooD GP).....

and Mal's Gp was imbaa, u can compare it with Aires,Xplode,Anti. etc of that server...... i have personally done 1 on 1 with him...... and he was damn good with his skills......

BTW..... @Merv..... dude ask soloist... he wont agree with ur fact.... u have to be pro with an HK to beat archer 1 on 1 in a 1x server......

i have seen some imbaa pro archers(Brainy, Beautyofnatu, Arrowfighter, Spica etc.) raping HKs in that server.....

:)

vinodh321
Memora
Memora

Post by vinodh321 »

@ pain

u are a small kid just burning 2 core :yahoo: and frustrated kid don't go mad of this topic :ymparty: , u need some serious meditation for cooling yourself kid :-o , note: never poke again in other topic 2 highlight ur self xd :ymparty:

if u think non aura archer can beat non aura hk in 1 x server bring it on show your best Gameplays on archer :-bd .

@ jax

mind your business noobard FO .

Hopefully w8ing for reply's from above noobs