Temozian Pro Archers....!

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
a3freak
Memora
Memora

Temozian Pro Archers....!

Post by a3freak »

See the fate of T noob archers when they come for 1-1 no condition match. I repeat "no-condition" match. They obviously call 1-1 to get their @$$es fcked so badly that they start giving excuses. Some excuses which have no meaning at all. By the way here are some of the screenies when they call 1-1 in arena...

Mytharchh Shouting all day for 1-1 finally got this .....

He wanted to see the result second time

Now the Pro Archer calls 1-1

As usual the result when anyone Rc's

As usual excuses did start and again the match was on the way... Now the result...

Now don't start giving excuses and accept your defeat..... Don't again call for non-dex and all, because your GP can be seen only in dex matches. 3 crits on a row and a noob like Tharcher also feels like he is shamsher....

~Signing off~
Maverickxxx
“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Temozian Pro Archers....!

Post by maximus »

i Suck.. U rawk... u pawn my ass 24 x 7... happy? :) ... !
N i want to get pawnt by u some 2-3 tyms more n giv u 2-3 screenies more... i wont call u for a NON-DEX match as u mention it.. but kindly frst Xplain ur NON-CONDITIONAL terms :) .. !
kindly Bless me with ur appearence in the arena a few more tyms... i may learn smthng ... im not at all being sarcastic here.. !

i really dont hav nething against u buddy but sometyms ppl take really small thngs to heart n start acting sort of kiddish.. i hope the almighty saves u from that fate :) ... !

Oh.... one more thng... i didnt understand wat ur 4th screenshot proved?... as in..its nuthing there...u culdve taken a screeny of some XYZ guy rcing n posted it here saying Eros Rced... didnt really get u there.. !

P.S. havnt posted ne xcuse... but DUH !...i called u for a 1on1 few mins ago... n u didnt reply... ysopro? XD !
Last edited by maximus on Thu May 13, 2010 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
alex
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by alex »

LOL! Obli you still don't understand.. Mave thinks he's too smart.. He has maxed precision, fatality and evasion passives(No fortune). When he calls you for a no-conditions match and uses dex, he has a huge advantage. He won't last a min in grahsat match..
Last edited by alex on Thu May 13, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN - Stalina & Jattsta
Outta A3 and into Modern Warfare 2..
a3freak
Memora
Memora

Post by a3freak »

@ Maximus

Sarcastic...duh!! I can see whose @$$ is burning anyway..... BTW I am not a noob like u ppl to post some xyz rcing and naming it to EROS or somebody like that. There were many witnesses including ppl from Temoz who saw what happened in that particular match...EROS rced and started giving excuses that some other guy has kicked him off and something like that...

And for god's sake don't act as if u are mature minded and know some ethics. I had some respect on you till yesterday but I think I need not mention what you are exactly as we have seen your real picture yesterday night. My sincere request to you is please stop acting over here...Everyone thinks that you have got some greymatter which you too lack like some T ppl. We can also take it on the other way where you are more intelligent but on the flip side you are the most cunning person ever seen. Act like a mahatma but inside u are a Osama....:). I hope Medussa, Kyler and chandra have seen your real identity yesterday. And please dont talk abt childishness here because before pointing a finger on someone, see that four always point towards you.

Lol u called me 1 on 1 for a non-dex match I suppose.... and I have clearly mentioned that I am not at all interested in non-dex match. And btw I never said I am pro but at the same time I am not a kid like you.

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”
a3freak
Memora
Memora

Post by a3freak »

@ Alex

ROFL.... See who is talking over here... Sandhu sabka Bandu...? BTW Mr. Pinhead can you please tell me how Evasion(Passive) helps you in a Non-dex (Grahsat) match. Because the last time when I had a PVP with ur Pro archer Stalina which was RB12, I was just RB 11 and hope many remember that match too where you acted very smart by using Sunitz/Grahsat by taking maxed passives of Armory and Fortune and playing on Xbow boots. Still you lost that match as you used rapone in the last few minutes to see that a screenie won't come out like this. Now don't come up with any excuse...your townmates also had spectated the match. And comming to the point what is the use of grahsat match, as I said 3 crits in a row and even a noob can also become ShamSher Sandhu :P.

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Krait
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Krait »

hmmm
IGN - Krait
IGC - Archer
IGL - RB 12, 165

]3acK W!th a ]3la$t :D
alex
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by alex »

Wow.. numb brain.. Care to read and then start blabbering.. Where the bloody hell did i say evasion helps you in a non-dex match? That's why they say that no 16 year olds should be allowed to sit their asses on computers and waste their and others' time.
Re: your PVP thingy.. I haven't PVPed anyone in A3 since server shifted back to India. Even after coming back to India, i din pvp any unfriendly player. You must have PVPed Paras as he's the only who pvp-es from Stalina.
Re: your claims, you were rb11 and you din use sunitz and still Stalina lost even after usage of God-mode. Yeah Right.. Throw something that plays numbnuts. No archer is unique or overpowered. Everyone gets their equips from e-shop, almost everyone has maxed kits. At equal levels, all it comes down to is ping/no.of crits, as there is hardly any gameplay involved in that kinda fight.
And yeah! before you challenge me, refrain as I have no intention of ruining your pathetic life in-game. The last thing anyone needs to witness is a 16 year old decapacitated over a game.
Last edited by alex on Thu May 13, 2010 11:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
IGN - Stalina & Jattsta
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

a3freak wrote:@ Maximus

Sarcastic...duh!! I can see whose @$$ is burning anyway..... BTW I am not a noob like u ppl to post some xyz rcing and naming it to EROS or somebody like that. There were many witnesses including ppl from Temoz who saw what happened in that particular match...EROS rced and started giving excuses that some other guy has kicked him off and something like that...

And for god's sake don't act as if u are mature minded and know some ethics. I had some respect on you till yesterday but I think I need not mention what you are exactly as we have seen your real picture yesterday night. My sincere request to you is please stop acting over here...Everyone thinks that you have got some greymatter which you too lack like some T ppl. We can also take it on the other way where you are more intelligent but on the flip side you are the most cunning person ever seen. Act like a mahatma but inside u are a Osama....:). I hope Medussa, Kyler and chandra have seen your real identity yesterday. And please dont talk abt childishness here because before pointing a finger on someone, see that four always point towards you.

Lol u called me 1 on 1 for a non-dex match I suppose.... and I have clearly mentioned that I am not at all interested in non-dex match. And btw I never said I am pro but at the same time I am not a kid like you.

~Adios~
Maverickxxx

=)) =)) ..yea we can actually figure out whose childish from ur comments... !

LOL... i really dont care even if u PK me dozen more tyms either in arena or outside it.. ive neva bothered for stuff such as dat.. So really... If u are trying to make out ne burning feelin from wateva i ryte...ur in for nuthing.. !

Alright leave the 4th screenshot aside..how does it matter if Eros Rced to u also or if someone Dced him.. wateva.. !

But dude... U really are a Nutcase...seriously... nothing to offend u here... Nothing against u as well... Coz i dont xactly know u.. dats y.. i dont hav to hav nething against u... ive only heard stuff bout u from my other frnds.. But sincerely... Yesterday told me smthng else bout u... !
u say dat i tok bout ethics n dont hav ne eh?... well..wat kind of ethics do u mean here?... Wat ARE ethics for u?..
I guess my ethics run the same as ur khmate's ethics... by khmate her ei mean kyler...they know me well dude..n bout yesterday's matter...kindly go n speak to them coz i had spoken to them even b4 u started to act funny.. !
Tha problem actually here is..dat u just need an xcuse to fight...i dont know really y ur mindset is such... but even if ur own townmate comes n punches u on a map ull start Pking him for no fkin reason =P ... !

ROFL...Real side... ur so -called frnds Chandra n kyler..hav been ingame more than u n know me better than u...thats y u dont see them here making such claims as u do buddy :) ... !
its all part of a game... but some ppl just neva cease to whine bout nothin !

\m/ \m/
alex
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by alex »

well the last the time u were able to rc in time and prove me wrong by saying "rapone rapone" .. here is the proof of ur noobness.. dun ever try switiching fom dex.. see the result..
In the end :- Yeah we temozian archers are pro.. xD
IGN - Stalina & Jattsta
alex
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by alex »

well the last time u lost to me u were able to rc in time and prove me wrong by saying "rapone rapone" .. here is another proof of ur noobness.. dun ever try switiching from dex.. You know the result..
In the end :- Yeah we temozian archers are pro.. xD
IGN - Stalina & Jattsta
badshahdude
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by badshahdude »

Yeah! Stall :p
all the above Screenshots that they are Dex match.

cant play NON dex?

and dont give me that crap like i bought dex so i will use and all that...

show some non dex screenshots
Thank You,

ING -- KingofKing
INT -- Temoz

KING Forever...
a3freak
Memora
Memora

Post by a3freak »

lol...

when did i say i will use dex and all the bullshittt..

i called for a no condition match.. and in that case if i use dex or non dex wat does it matter??? huh !!

its a no condition match atleast i dont use rapone like Stalina and others do !!

-=Adios=-
Silver
Memora
Memora

Post by Silver »

oo mavrikxxx i think most of archers r nt intrestd to do pvp wid u!!

coz for dat many have change der stats n passives

n talking abt a match wid u!!

free frag a proper word for u!!
CK_Asif
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by CK_Asif »

archer vs archer(non-dex) is useless thrs no GP required for tht... just frewill if he is using stoneskin and start hitting and pot....and its unpredictable the 1 who gets more crics will win .if its dex vs dex thn u need some GP...
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Incorrect.... there is more to Archer vs Archer Non dex...But yea...I agree u need more Quickness in Dex Vs Dex... !

But U see..Dex Vs Dex matches take Long tym to Finish...Moreover... Its not Bout ur Gp most of the tym..its bout ur built..a non dex PvP Char will hav its Passives accordingly whereas a dex Char Wnt need Certain Passives :) !
Last edited by maximus on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

\m/ \m/