Temozians too afraid to accept defeat

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Re: Temozians too afraid to accept defeat

Post by Pain »

@ Luna.... so get ur nose checked by some Physician...... and stop eating FISH !!!!

=)) =)) =))
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

m pure vegeterian man i dnt e1 take a look at a dead animal :D forget eating dem =)) my nose if perfect might b lil flat bt works fine :P

i smell smthing fishy is a figure of speech u made nice joke abt it tho :P
babu_papa
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by babu_papa »

Sunbtros...
Hmm i find many qunatonian hks saying rofl 8 ppl cant kill me LOL 10 ppl cant kil me.And u say I CAN TANK 15 PPL 17-18 PPL IS HARD FR ME TO TANK rofl man.I dnt understand DO YOU GUYS FEEL ITS SMTHING GREAT spam healing on dex? =)) .And I agree that LEGEND is truely the pro HK in qunato.MOD dnt get xcited nw.According to forums u are the best HK :p .I never saw legend using dex.And every other HK in qunato uses dex(nt all but i do concentrate on g10 hks with sword boots who uses dex).I dnt say T hks dsnt use dex but i feel the hk who uses dex is useless or i do say FIT FR NTHING :D
And more over mage vs hk =)) i didnt see the match btw u and deathbait but i say its truely xposing ur noobnes to everyone.If u really got sm gameplay creat a mage cm against me nt ankush.EVEN i play HK nt mage but am ready to face the chalenge.And as nik says u can use dex and i would use g9 staf,u on g10 i on g9.Or u can make any other pro mage fr qunato to play on ur name xD
The only reason of me posting here is HKS plz stop using dex with 15k bar or may be even 20k without any atack or defence purely tanking rofl.Isnt sword boots with Hk mercy and fortune enof fr u guys.And to say about wrath him using dex is worthful coz he isnt fortune build but even he trys to stay on non dex atleast sm times
And i do agree NOFEAR he really dsnt fear coz on g9 set hes always on non dex even if he pots thats nt the point.we get insane crits on nofear but i never saw him using dex.Sm of the SO CALLED PRO HKS of qunato learn frm them to paly non dex :P
VAMO BW ne antha self daba kotetone epativaraku nenu chudaledu xD Ck,MOD and sm other HKs aveshapadakandi we all knw u are the best HKS xD
babu_papa
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by babu_papa »

And more over the name of the topic TEMOZIANS TOO AFRAID TO ACCEPT DEFEAT.Hmm as if sunbtros u accept ur defeat.I knw u remember the match btw u and me (neogen vs sunbtros)u wer so desperate that arena wil declare that sunbtros wins and neogen looses and u started using les mp but i was playing nrml using ma MP atlast arena decided that i won.Nw dnt make this a big issue if u want then u can publish that u won and i lost but the result is known to U ME DKM AND ROVERZ.SUNBTROS TOO AFRAID TO ACCEPT DEFEAT :p
I remember u saying that u got the screeny of the result of that match.I even REQUESTED u to post it to ma mail butu said u are very lazy to post the screeny and would make 1 of ur frnd to post it later.If u got the screeny plz post it here.Nw dnt say u are lazy even nw :p
neogenx
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by neogenx »

bah y wasting time on pro barker ,dexhealer(sunbtros) by da way he is nt even cming online nw a days may be he shiftd 2 a3india so leave abt hm and jus chill
Last edited by neogenx on Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: NEOGEN
IGT:TEMOZ
IGL: RB 12 165
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

even out side or arena not ennof for hk coz me and choseknight fight in grabon boss room for nealy 2 hours he used rn and i get from my friend so no ennof for hk hk should go for potting match i think :P
neogenx
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by neogenx »

bah hk vs hk out side arena is sick man no 1 wil die r pot r tp it gives me head ach :P
IGN: NEOGEN
IGT:TEMOZ
IGL: RB 12 165
Silver
Memora
Memora

Post by Silver »

eerr sunbtros here who creats the rum chances of wining of him is more!!

this is nt india!! shout in india for 1 on1 u will get a very taugh comp. there dats for sure !!

GM him self said dnt beleive in arena masters result
CK_Asif
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by CK_Asif »

@silver ROFL u r LMAO right ? thn hw cm wen u and aires pvpd it ended in a draw but u NS n profox started u won LOL............
Silver
Memora
Memora

Post by Silver »

oo lmao!! i think he had got nther id here!!

nt lmao me silverstone!!

n baby u r laughing more den saying smthing meaning full
destinedtowin
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by destinedtowin »

ZzzZzZZZ constraint from bumping up old topics..!!
Royale..
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

He wasnt Bumping...the topic aint old... its alright.. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!