HA HA HA I ROCK

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
farhans9
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: HA HA HA I ROCK

Post by farhans9 »

LOL I am nt sweetypie

BTW tht video was named after magexs right??? :-\

and Simba U jst stfu and FO :ymdevil:

Born To Fight

IGN:-Curssedarrows
BugMeNot
Memora
Memora

Post by BugMeNot »

wow what talent ......

this guy need to be encouraged ..... i dnt care if he is sweetpie or CA... he has the talent at such low level..guess he can do greater thing when he lvls up.........lvl up fast dude ...my best wishes :)

what talent ......

what dancing skills..ya am talking abt his dancing skills.... =))

Yes dude u truly RocK ... =)) =))
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

OMfG what a Dance !!!! LOLerBlades !!!!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

The Rb does not matter..The lvl does..if he is 142 lvl and the other guy is 75 lvl... then the 75 lvl high rb player will get 0's on the rb 0 140 lvl player... !

Its totally possible to kill the low lvler...and most probably since hes 75..this shows that hes taken his rb recently and he must not hav distributed the stats... !

Video .. lulz :P !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

Yup!! more then ur rb... lvl matters ... so lvl142.... rb0 even without grashat will not make any zeros on rb10...75lvl :)
Mage : Christiana
Sweetypie
Memora
Memora

Post by Sweetypie »

[IMG=http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2193/2 ... ate21h.png][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

check this out mu ha ha ha
now dont say about lvl
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@above.... if u can see... he was just 1 lvl lower than u...... and that 1 lvl matters alot........ 1stly he was an HK.... hence his accuracy is low as compared to the high evasion ur chars has....... 2ndly u have attack uni which means u dont give 0's and ur crit will be 3 X normal damage.... but the hk which is against u has only g9 mace....... so he will give 0's....... so u wont get much damage as most of the damage will be evaded by ur high evasion.....

its good that u can pk high rb players...... but mind it...... RB doesnot matters as much as lvl....... coz each lvl increases ur Evasion and attri's by some extent as compared to other low levels...... this game is not so simple as u think..... there are lot of things which matter in small incidents which are planted in this game................ :)

Sweetypie
Memora
Memora

Post by Sweetypie »

@ above u love spamming right
and about ur gyan we knw more then u so no need to tell

cming back to SS me nd he went for 1 on 1,he even used bor and his damage was imbaa on me and his bar was also a big one where as mine its just 2k

still i pked him ha ha
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@ above....

LOL....... what i said above was a logical reason..... though the guy whom u pkd was a nub..... still dont be so much flattened by ur feat.... i was supporting the lvl difference topic which was raised by obli and to which u kept that screenie.......

BTW.... u called it a spam.... but ur tread in here was a kind of spam..... many people have pkd many hihg RB chars in this game... if they start posting in here...... this forum will be loaded heavily with screenshots.......

though it doesnt affect me either what ever u do....... be happy with ur little achievements.....

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Lite rahul..Dont waste ur tym in thngs which shuld not bother u :) .. !

Coming Back to the topic...I Second to wat reco has said in his post regarding the evasion n lvl difference... the lvl matters alot... !

Looking at ur screeny i can only say that there are 2 possibilities... one that the guy in the pic has Dced.. OR ... he is a complete nub in distributing his stats... !

It will giv me immense pleasure in tellin u dat Bar is not everythng my dear... if u keep a bar of 8k but a def of only 800 ... A ghrasat archer 5 lvls lower to u will Rip ur Butt off from the usual place :P !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Mrfox
Memora
Memora

Post by Mrfox »

@ Sweetypie AKA Ca..

Vimpire told me dat hes not distributed his points.. he had d temperory stats which suits for questing @ gp.. :P

hes lazy enough to distribute points.. :P
saale and u hitting wid larcs and def larcs, along wid ur noobish RN and RR.. abhi kya toh larc bach ke hai to wo bhi use karna tha =))

dont fly...

chillar farhaan.. ur dance is awesome.. Lungi wala ki jai!! =)) =))
Sweetypie
Memora
Memora

Post by Sweetypie »

LOL i am nt CA if u guys wanna make me famous by his name then ok,

and @ obli lol i thought u guys have a practical knowledge about the game, if he had a def less then i would have got more damage on him but i was getting jst 1.3k w/o bor and his damage was pretty good i almost died but GP matters i played well and he died

once more HA HA HA I ROCK

NO OFFENCE
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

Sweetypie wrote:LOL i am nt CA if u guys wanna make me famous by his name then ok,

and @ obli lol i thought u guys have a practical knowledge about the game, if he had a def less then i would have got more damage on him but i was getting jst 1.3k w/o bor and his damage was pretty good i almost died but GP matters i played well and he died

once more HA HA HA I ROCK

NO OFFENCE
Farhan cut d crap.. :)

u started sweetypie by seein how Asif(ck) cr8ed Aditi.. :P

piggy.. u can just defend urself.. but as am ur cafemate.. 1day i remember u challenged CK dat u'll lvl up ur sweetypie and make name and fame same like Aditi..

But for ur info.. Aditi rox.. :P

ur sweetypie Sux.. =))

Mrfox.. ur awesome!! imbaa video.. Farhan when did u try dat dance by wearing lungi?? wah!! awesome!! =))
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™
farhans9
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by farhans9 »

@Simba the pheku nub

Fcker i am nt sweetypie and i nvr challenged asif bhaiya and all even knw tht i too play aditi smtyms and pked many members,so there is no need to prove anything by me

cming back to video i knw Mrfox is ur one more id, u recorded ur own video and posted right

BTW U dance well in lungi pammi u really rock in tht video

atlast PAMMI U SUCK TO CORE, first u created simba because i created CA,then later after seeing asif bhaiya rocking in hk u made char in tht also and lost to RS who jst played hk for 2 days and nw playing redeyaan lolz stick to one char fcker ha ha ha ha

Born To Fight

IGN:-Curssedarrows
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

farhans9 wrote:@Simba the rockstar

Fcker i am nt sweetypie and i nvr challenged asif bhaiya and all even knw tht i too play aditi smtyms and pked many members,so there is no need to prove anything by me

cming back to video i knw Mrfox is ur one more id, u recorded ur own video and posted right

BTW U dance well in lungi pammi u really rock in tht video

atlast PAMMI U SUCK TO CORE, first u created simba because i created CA,then later after seeing asif bhaiya rocking in hk u made char in tht also and lost to RS who jst played hk for 2 days and nw playing redeyaan lolz stick to one char fcker ha ha ha ha
Abe chillar faraand!! Sticking to 1 char is damn boring.. i change ma chars every month..i accept dat i play many chars.. btw.. piggy.. u dance well.. all knows t.. i dont want ur name and fame.. b'coz ur popular in game as well as in lungi dance.. =))
btw..

if ur not Sweetypie.. i need a strong proof.. can u post the screenie of ur acc chars [After u login u will be having 5 chars.. take dat 5chars screenie at a tym] and post it here.. If sweetypie is not in ur acc.. then i'll delete my simba..

if its in ur account then wat will u do?? I saw Sweetypie in ur account itself.. :D

Lets ask asif.. Whether u started Sweetypie by seein Aditi or not.. he replies gud =))

u have already got a gud name from CA.. better dont lose it by telling a lie.. that ur not Sweetypie..
telling u 1ce again.. post ur accounts screenie.. lemme check.. =))

abe Farhan.. the new pheku.. started tellin a lie dat hes not sweetypie.. lol..

abe tu khaali phekthe ho ya kuch to karega bhi??

chalo w8ing for ur account screenie.. if u dont post ur account screenie dat proves u play sweetypie.. =))

Cheers!!
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™