LMAO AND PROFOX WATCH THIS SS AND SAY :|

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Re: LMAO AND PROFOX WATCH THIS SS AND SAY :|

Post by maximus »

surajit2929 wrote:@ Intimate Lolz 101% well said :) and other this post for profox and Lmao y u guys talking ???

Who are u to tell us whether to talk or not and where to talk? :| ... Its a Forum for Lords sake... We are meant to hav Discussions here.. We are free to Giv our views whenever and where eva we want ...
Havnt u eva posted in some other guyz Discussion? :|
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

@ silver what u saying man dont change the words of profox . he said in shout if u have guts post your mp ss in forms and about my ss to all i was in team 1 and lamo was in team 0 and after 30 minites match team 1 win so how its cm to draw ?? and i m showing that image for mp what mp left till my match end :| u guys r take my ss as wrong :| i didnt showing the winning zzzz @ maximus dude i m not saying that dont post in my topic . i m saying where is profox and lmao ?? and y u guys r talking other thinks this topic is only for showing my MP left till end time :|
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Ok leave.. i dont wanna Debate over the issue..neither did i ever want to fight over it wid u ..wat i just said was dat in ur post u mentiond Lmao down whereas in the screeny the tym was over but he was still standing..thats wat i was saying..relax :)

\m/ \m/
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

Ok leave.. i dont wanna Debate over the issue..neither did i ever want to fight over it wid u ..wat i just said was dat in ur post u mentiond Lmao down whereas in the screeny the tym was over but he was still standing..thats wat i was saying..relax :)

@ max agin and agin where u saw i mentiond lamo was down zzzz i posted my mp left in that match zzzzz for profox , as he said if i have guts i will post my mp left in that match so showing that zzzz lmao is pro hk and good gameplay how come a hk down a hk ?
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

surajit2929 wrote:http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/Og ... JO0kT2.jpg

LAST NIGHT IMAGE lmao lose to 1 on 1 ih profox said post ss of your mp then say :| see this now say :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
man down.jpg

See the Colored Bold Part in the quoted section.. dont u wanna say that Lmao Lost 1on1? ...its crystal clear :|

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Rofl... chubli... leave him re ,,,,, he is 1 of the member of group known as FATTEY ParindAY !!!

:)) :)) :))
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)