Q Players pawned in arena

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Re: Q Players pawned in arena

Post by Maverick007 »

Ok! I am ready!

Please fix the timing after 8:00 PM as I am not jobless like you...!

~Signing off~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
.....You will be screaming it later !!~
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

Ya may be i m jobless but not workless lolzzzz. what your selery ??? 50k,60k , 70,k 80k, ??

my resturent daly earning more then 45k. Kid u need to lern a lot. Btw from your gameplay i know u donno to play hk that much(kw useing in 30 minites match ha ha ha ) . btw i donno need ss for chindi hk like u. i will like to make u down to flor . i play with normal ring and from your gameplay i know u useing rr and rn . so this time i will show u what happen to u if i use rr. 30% redusing in mp matter lot any way u was in team 1 i was in team 0 and your ss says indianhero win . but i donno wana say that . i want clear cut match eider u win or i win . no if no but no shit . non heal 1 on 1 with skill or without skill depend on u . i dont want any other words finish this topic eider u or me .
drunk3nmonk3
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by drunk3nmonk3 »

selery ,resturent, daly, useing, minites, flor ,eider, redusing,( no if no but no shit) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
neogenx
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by neogenx »

drunk3nmonk3 wrote:selery ,resturent, daly, useing, minites, flor ,eider, redusing,( no if no but no shit) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Lol !
IGN: NEOGEN
IGT:TEMOZ
IGL: RB 12 165
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

surajit2929 wrote:Ya may be i m jobless but not workless lolzzzz. what your selery ??? 50k,60k , 70,k 80k, ??

my resturent daly earning more then 45k. Kid u need to lern a lot. Btw from your gameplay i know u donno to play hk that much(kw useing in 30 minites match ha ha ha ) . btw i donno need ss for chindi hk like u. i will like to make u down to flor . i play with normal ring and from your gameplay i know u useing rr and rn . so this time i will show u what happen to u if i use rr. 30% redusing in mp matter lot any way u was in team 1 i was in team 0 and your ss says indianhero win . but i donno wana say that . i want clear cut match eider u win or i win . no if no but no shit . non heal 1 on 1 with skill or without skill depend on u . i dont want any other words finish this topic eider u or me .
In our area a dabbawala company earns daily 45k as you said, but does it make any difference. May be your kerala mess which you call as "resturent" is a part of some dabba company. Well, I am not interested in any personal flaming, lets come to the point. Please post whatever conditions you want to have in our match here. I dont damn care which ring and necklace you are useing ("using"). And moreover I just wanted a clarification "If a gamer uses KW in 30 mins match, he becomes chindi HK", then My dear you were chindi HK as you started the match itself with a KW. =))

BTW I am ready for a match with whatever conditions you make, but are you a noob warrior who turned to a HK, who needs non heal and no skill match? :-? OK! lets do it...today after 5 (Because of your challenge, I am coming early to home :P Thanks once again) we will have a match with your conditions..

Now...! Is there any archer in Q who wanna come non-uniq match or no-condition match or a dex match with Maverickxxx? If yes, please post here...! I would welcome so called Kirsten who said he will come but chickened out after he lost with Spooky. Please dont cry here now for a "Click-Click..Pot-Pot" match *(Attack Uni Match). I agree to whatever conditions you make similarly you have to accept mine :D.

Surajit bhai (Srry I would prefer calling you "Dabbawala") be ready for the match...

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

Here are fresh Tickets of today, as I am not a dabbawala to post stale screenies like he sells stale food.
Todays tickets:

Bloodangel 1st ticket:

Bloodangel 2nd ticket:

Simba first ticket :

Simba 2nd ticket :

Now eagerly waiting for 1-1 with Indianzero aka Dabbawala

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Last edited by Maverick007 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remember my name.....
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

I am sorry I couldn't ignore this topic (probably makes me a retard fr commenting here) how can you call anyone a good player or bad player? I think everybody who reached rb 12 a5 is good. If he wasn't then he couldn't have gotten that far. Plus if pawning such newbies is giving the topic creator so much happiness that he posts it in the forum like this then obviously it means the guy who he defeated was GOOD !

Posting showoff screen shots like this beats your purpose of proving them newb. If I was you (@ creator if u wanted to prove him newb) after defeating the "noob" I would've completely ignored him and would never entertain any further challenges from him. If you really feel he was noob in that fight why bother fighting him again?? Then again here you agree. Which means you acknowledge the fact that you had a close fight with him and wanted another go at him. Which means deep inside you think he is good and gives u the excitement for which you are playing this game. Instead of flaming him after defeating him-Why not like real sportsmen say "thanks IH (or whoever u pvped) that was a good game hope we do this again in the future" ?

This kind of comments replies shows you are mature. Flaming topics like this where you post screenies and flame each other saying "yeah he is nub I am pro" stuff really does not help mature people respect you any little bit.

Just my opinion and what I think most educated people who play this game would think.( I am just assuming :P )
Last edited by rituel on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Renzo
Memora
Memora

Post by Renzo »

@ above made a logical point. :ymapplause:
Its judgement that defeats us.

IGN - Cain
akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

lol lame a$$ xsdaag or wateva stupid name u got .. r u idodine deficiant .. coz u completely seem to have retarded growth ... my point was tht ur useless ...and can kill dced chars or call archers for 1 on 1 .. dnt u get it that archers have RANGE(they attack from a set distance) and are supposed to hit and not tank... like u heal ur ballz wid ur skill .. (no offence to hks) i dont get it .. doesn ur mom scold u tht u come here to get ur butt kicked ...

get a lfy ... geta job or atleast educate urself a bit so tht u can wrk as a clerk in Scar's office or mayb pass the driving test so tht u can wrk as a driver part time for ur father who works so hard to feed u ..

or get a girl .. u'll stop buyin frm e-shop and start buying from tommy or espirit

get ma poit ..

one straight line

"after all its a GAME and fcking let it b a GAME"

@ luna : agreed .. thts wat even i wrote .. i wudn bother posting an SS coz i know i personally hav defeated him

douche IH
Last edited by akshat01 on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swordzarc...
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

Was there any need to attack him this personally? You comment on his gameplay or w/e about his char stats etc etc but why comment about him getting a girl? or getting a job or w/e.

You are yourself contradicting your own statement you made
akshat01 wrote:"after all its a GAME and fcking let it b a GAME"
By adding comments like these
akshat01 wrote:lol lame a$$ xsdaag or wateva stupid name u got .. r u idodine deficiant .. coz u completely seem to have retarded growth ...

doesn ur mom scold u tht u come here to get ur butt kicked ...

get a lfy ... geta job or atleast educate urself a bit so tht u can wrk as a clerk in Scar's office or mayb pass the driving test so tht u can wrk as a driver part time for ur father who works so hard to feed u ..

or get a girl .. u'll stop buyin frm e-shop and start buying from tommy or espirit

get ma poit ..

one straight line
It shows your frustrated over a person who plays a video GAME in A VIDEO GAME !
akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

@luna he started the personal things in game .. jobless and all.. and btw ingame he pmed me tht i am 22 and u junior kg kid get wrk.. and blah blah ... so i jus reverted back .. and the contradicting statement was on purpose !!! to let him knw tht let it b a game !!!!
Last edited by akshat01 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swordzarc...
xsdagg
Memora
Memora

Post by xsdagg »

Swordzarz getting frustrated eh? u do have SS ? well i have almost whole T ppl's ss now dnt say every1 and each of em got dcd plz dnt say that even i died many tyms coz of dc i nvr give lame xcuse 'u jst pk a dc char' . Above all u posted jst 1 thing to say i do have a Beautiful GF and have a good life :D 1 more thing if u pk a char u say i got ticket bla bla but whn u get ticket aww *XXXXXX* u _!_ pkin dc char ar$$se hol ! stop flaming now like a Jr.kg kid blah blah =)) =)) =)) =))
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

@ Ritual

Did anyone ask your personal opinion? Why do you poke your nose in all topics....

You want to prove that you are still alive and no one is just fcking care to whatever you post...

Ok baba! We know you are still alive..! BTW I never see your characters online. What happened?

Just come in game to know what is going on instead of poking your nose in all topics and giving personal opinions like "Dino Morea" (Phaltu mein busy actor)

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

@ Ritual

Before pointing finger on others just keep in mind that this is a "Showoff and Screenie" section not "Please come and give an advice" section. Hope you got it. If you feel that there is no need of posting SS and prove yourselves, kindly ask the gamemasters to remove this section.

Do you know what in the world is available just free of cost and abundance is more even in famines?

If you have got some greymatter then the answer is " Giving free advice and commenting on everyone to gain some TRPs"

~Adios~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
surajit2929
Torturer
Torturer

Post by surajit2929 »

maverickxx lots of ppl came and gone like flash u may be a good player but i wana say some think about my self

I Am Strong

I don't need all the attention,
Because that usually leads to detention.
I like being myself.
You know, weird,
Or even different,
If you please.
Taking all the criticism with ease.
I am strong.

So, I'm not normal.
Because normal is just a setting on a machine,
And we're not all machines, are we?
We should be completely original,
not like something digital.
I am strong.