Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !!

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
mysterymage
Hautz
Hautz

Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !!

Post by mysterymage »

1.JPG
As Far As i see Almost all the barkers in T itself ...

Those Who bark Frm Q side shift 2 T also lol ... :((

Maverickxxx is 1 of thm ...

" Q " Always Roxxx ... Dnt dare go on its status !!
*XXXXXX* Every 1 Who Say ne Thing On " Q "
\m/ \m/

3 Cheers For Quanato ... :ymparty: :ymparty:
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: [color=#0000FF]Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !![/color

Post by anilxplod »

n1 bt 1 thng fr sure anythng fr Q :) as ma sign. says . . . . . :D :ymparty: :ymparty:
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

i wish Hatrel was a town :P

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Edited Topic Title.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Shivprasad
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !!

Post by Shivprasad »

@ Kirsten ..

Nothing to Say just :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

@ Maverickxxx

So u calling all archers for Non restriction match? :p
Quanato dont rule me ! I Rule Quanato !
:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
caly20
Moulek
Moulek

Post by caly20 »

P.S. ne 1 can die in lag ....
IGN Hotbabe Tharcher Zoink
IGC MageArcher Holyknight
____IGKH Hellbourne†___
Maverick007
Memora
Memora

Post by Maverick007 »

Ok ! Let me start like this....

Mr..She-zad.(I prefer to call you Shemale) first of all learn to post a topic properly....Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !![/color ROFLMAO A topic in showoff needs to be edited by GM... =))

:yahoo: Yes...!! Now comming to the masala part....
I think I have called you non-dex for best of 3...the reason behind it is:

Results of Non-dex matches (especially archers) mainly depend on:
1) Ping or ms of the players participating in PVP. The one who has good ping can get more advantage compared to the other. For players information, Server is in Hyderabad and many know where this pro plays from. The player who has got bad pings will definitely overpot and lose.

2) Non Dex matches are purely dependent on Luck. If both the players have same psp and boots where critical evasion is same, still the player who gets more critical hits on the other will win.

3) Ascendancy of the player who gets the first hit will be more obviously. So, Players who get the first hit on the other have got more chances to win.

Because of the above three reasons, I never call people for a 1-1 non dex match which has got no GP but luck. All you have to do in non-dex matches is to "click click pot pot" :(

By the way Mr. Pro when you lost to me wid Spooky, you have accepted for 1-1 dex match of archers. What happened now? Never heard again from you..... X(. When you won one match in best of three matches you immediately left the room to post screenie...l0l

:ymparty: OK! Now let's move to something real...

I have heard that you are challenging me in real life....ROFLMAO I cann't stop laughing. Keep game life confined to game only. I am asking you a simple question, what are you in real life to challenge me? You know what is my biggest asset (Oh! Sorry may be you won't know the meaning, please use Google) ? The so called attitude is my biggest asset. Because of that I am in a position where you will take ages to reach. I am in a position where even if i act or react, even I work or not, I will get whatever I need... So, think twice before calling anyone 1-1 in real life.

Now, again an open challenge to you:
If you feel that you have enough GP, then please turn up for a 1-1 dex match, G10 or no-restriction match...

~Signing off~
Maverickxxx
Remember my name.....
.....You will be screaming it later !!~
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

@Maverickxxx - Y do u asume that the opponent will have the same psps as u? If Kirsten had better psps than u he won fair and square. And you are wrong on the pings also, my pings vary from 280-350. but i am able to beat players with lesser pings than mine. and overpotting occurs only when a players ping is fluctuating. if it stays constant at 300ms then there is no problem.
But i agree with you that No-Restriction matches require more GP. Unfortunately no1 plays No-Restriction nowadays :|.

P.S - y do u use so mny colors in ur post? it felt like reading an advertisement poster.
Last edited by famashus1791 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

famashus1791 wrote:
P.S - y do u use so mny colors in ur post? it felt like reading an advertisement poster.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

drunk3nmonk3
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by drunk3nmonk3 »

Kirsten if you are so desperate for a non dex pvp cm wid mei hope u remember wat happened the last time we pvped ;)
mysterymage
Hautz
Hautz

Post by mysterymage »

drunk3nmonk3 wrote:Kirsten if you are so desperate for a non dex pvp cm wid mei hope u remember wat happened the last time we pvped ;)

Talking abt last tym pvp ?? .... :-?

so lemme remind u ... U r the 1 who lost 4 tyms after calling me 1 on 1 @ arena ... :ymdevil:

I accepted challenge & u lost ... & btw last tym pvp wasnt a challenge pvp ...!!

If tat makes u Happy thn Enjoy ..... :-bd
Dont Fear !!
When Iam here :D

Please Click Click Click
ImageImage
mysterymage
Hautz
Hautz

Post by mysterymage »

Maverick007 wrote:Ok ! Let me start like this....

Mr..She-zad.(I prefer to call you Shemale) first of all learn to post a topic properly....Maverickxxx & his shit attitude !![/color ROFLMAO A topic in showoff needs to be edited by GM...

:yahoo: Yes...!! Now comming to the masala part....
I think I have called you non-dex for best of 3...the reason behind it is:

Results of Non-dex matches (especially archers) mainly depend on:
1) Ping or ms of the players participating in PVP. The one who has good ping can get more advantage compared to the other. For players information, Server is in Hyderabad and many know where this pro plays from. The player who has got bad pings will definitely overpot and lose.

2) Non Dex matches are purely dependent on Luck. If both the players have same psp and boots where critical evasion is same, still the player who gets more critical hits on the other will win.

3) Ascendancy of the player who gets the first hit will be more obviously. So, Players who get the first hit on the other have got more chances to win.

Because of the above three reasons, I never call people for a 1-1 non dex match which has got no GP but luck. All you have to do in non-dex matches is to "click click pot pot" :(

By the way Mr. Pro when you lost to me wid Spooky, you have accepted for 1-1 dex match of archers. What happened now? Never heard again from you..... X(. When you won one match in best of three matches you immediately left the room to post screenie...l0l

OK! Now let's move to something real...

I have heard that you are challenging me in real life....ROFLMAO I cann't stop laughing. Keep game life confined to game only. I am asking you a simple question, what are you in real life to challenge me? You know what is my biggest asset (Oh! Sorry may be you won't know the meaning, please use Google) ? The so called attitude is my biggest asset. Because of that I am in a position where you will take ages to reach. I am in a position where even if i act or react, even I work or not, I will get whatever I need... So, think twice before calling anyone 1-1 in real life.

Now, again an open challenge to you:
If you feel that you have enough GP, then please turn up for a 1-1 dex match, G10 or no-restriction match...

Now My turn ... !

First of all .... Whoaa !! Imbaa speech dude ... I think u shud try out in political field ... Politicians require ppl like u ... who can whole day jus blah blah wit thm ..

Second :
U ppl jus brag out of sm shit jus 2 take ppl view on it so tat ur topics get hidden ... nice trick ... i appreciate !! I never said ... i'm calling u 1 on 1 in real life .. as far as i knw im still a kid .. i hav a lot of things 2 do in ma life instead shagging like u ppl do ...

Third :
I dnt cm 1 on 1 dex match coz I hate 0's ... I hav char wit psp of non dex not dex .. so i prefer non dex matches instead dex .. ! as u said in the abv post tat lagg is a point in 1 on 1 non dex match .. a player may over pot in lagg .. yes true ..! but he may over pot in dex match too if he lags moreover he has less advantage to freewill the other guy & use skills fr himself .. Speed may vary ! Keep this in mind ... i hope u understood !

Fourth :
I wud like calling Milestone 1 on 1 fr a non dex match @ arena ....! Coz he says " I used 2 be a pro archer in mania until i use 2 play mania .. & wen i went away fr a period of tym ppl forgot me & they hav no value fr nw ... Lemme change my psps thn i'll show thm all wat i am .."

Lemme advice him ... better delete ur char & go play sm other server coz u r worthless here ... ! Coz u wer a player wit repo ages ago ... & plz dnt go on anyone's status unless u hav a proper info abt tat guy !!

Fifth : My proper Name is Shehzad ... plz Call me shezad coz they like ... I aint gay like u " Gaynoj & Gayja & Prugay " Whole gay community lolz ... & btw no hard feelings fr u !!

Last But Not Least ..... I pray 2 God tat " God Plz Grant Mav & Mile A Holy Piece Of Mind "

" Sayonara "
Kirsten < Shehzad >

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee imba Speech after a long tym .... Love U Manoj its all coz of u :x
Dont Fear !!

Please Click Click Click
ImageImage
rocksnipzz
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by rocksnipzz »

@ shezad lol what a answer let me see how mav will bark nw

@ Mav as long as i remember u jst called him fr 1 on 1 non dex and nw crying, i knw i can understand thts ur common habit

IGN:-RS AND CA
drunk3nmonk3
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by drunk3nmonk3 »

lawl ! i accept i had lost 2 times but that was long time ago and btw m talking about recent pvp's tell me wen was the last time u defeated me?
mysterymage
Hautz
Hautz

Post by mysterymage »

@ My sweet lil'champ " DKM " ;)

the last tym we had a pvp was 2-3 months ago i think ... :-?

& the nxt thing is ... i accepted every challenge of urs in wich u lost ..

i dnt e1 remember he many tyms i beat u :P

Ne ways DKM forget everything .... calling u 1 on 1 wen ever u free .. jus shout fr me in game ...

letz hav a pvp thn ... wat say ?? :-\
Dont Fear !!

Please Click Click Click
ImageImage