hasi aa rahi hai bhencho :D

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: hasi aa rahi hai bhencho :D

Post by trdumbs »

Perfect6ka, Faizalchichoriaurat aur BasiaDryCoconut the entire gaming community knows that you people are the biggest cheat in the game and in real life also.

How perfect6ka got his butt spanked by his father in a cafe in dehradun is known to all. I was wondering what will his father do if he comes to know how much shit piece is his son?
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

Perfectstorm wrote:LOL wtf is that giving u swer ? of ur kids bwahahaha tera English toh ek tarfa hai High school dropout aman aur han jiska khud ka baap sadak pe sabjhi beechta ho jaise tera B argonian usko dusra chor he lagta hai :D ab Bhonkta reh xD aur han ye mera numb hai 918449387126 tera Screenie real hai toh kar post like i did ha ha ha self troll ho raha hai idhar tu
Hey buttspanked perfect6ka sighted.

Aren't you the same guy whose butt was spanked red and blue by his father for stealing Rs.10K from home?

What a waste individual. No work and just stealing from home? Useless Perfect6ka.
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

Orb tera frastration dikh raha hai topic change kar ra bet ke nam se and i don't care about amit and his post where gm and amit trolled each other and many others had had gm troll lekin us shock ne comments delete mar diya ab ayse gm kya bolu jiska khud troll hora .
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Ja English sikhle chakke frastration lol =))
Frustration hota hai
Ijjat teri nikali hai gm shock ne why I will get frustrated ? =))
Stop trolling yourself xD
Tere bhikmangi ka stuffs nothing that bothers me xD :D :))
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

:D :D
Last edited by Orb on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

trdumbs wrote:Perfect6ka, Faizalchichoriaurat aur BasiaDryCoconut the entire gaming community knows that you people are the biggest cheat in the game and in real life also.

How perfect6ka got his butt spanked by his father in a cafe in dehradun is known to all. I was wondering what will his father do if he comes to know how much shit piece is his son?
=)) =)) =))
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

Orb wrote:Ja English sikhle chakke frastration lol =))
Frustration hota hai
Ijjat teri nikali hai gm shock ne why I will get frustrated ? =))
Stop trolling yourself xD
Tere bhikmangi ka stuffs nothing that bothers me xD
Frustrated guy Orb i am laughing here to see your frustration. You see every where amit only =)) =)) . Go and Ask Dheeraj Cvr to ban beggers if you can nit then keep barking beggers ..

Tm log se bus bhokna ho payega
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Tere jaise chakke ban hogaya to server me entertainment kaun karega ? :D =))
:)) :p
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

LOL
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

@orb hhahaha he called prathik,he was asking my mobile number rofl.
and YE bikhari pehle apna kuch bana le phhir bhauke.
1st guy in a3mania,jisko GM ne BIKHARI bola and said pehle apna toh kuch bana le bikhari and abused him.Still we all can see his BLACK DONKEY face in mania,no self respect.
He is good for nothing.hahah
KEEP BARKING LULCAN :)) :)) :))
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
PerfectGamer
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by PerfectGamer »

Juscallmeargo wrote:@orb hhahaha he called prathik,he was asking my mobile number rofl.
1st guy in a3mania,jisko GM ne BIKHARI bola and said pehle apna toh kuch bana le bikhari and abused him.Still we all can see his BLACK DONKEY face in mania,no self respect.
I think your over frustration on vulcan becauze of losing all the matches By vulcan. After losing 10-0 started begging for psp stats .

Or teri begging ki screen shot sabne dekhi how you was begging .

And about amit he lost his friend char which was the best friend ever in mania and could not retrive because his friend was no more . so he request to blade . because he wanted to keep it as his friend memory . He sent every details of char . he asked gm to give atlest char without stuffs but i need that char.

is it begging ? Be mature guys for a game frustrations don't lose humanity.I think you guys have not faced like this incident a best friend is not with you thats really sucks.

Amit was not saying this but i thought i should tell . He explained to Gm also.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Juscallmeargo wrote:@orb hhahaha he called prathik,he was asking my mobile number rofl.
=)) =))
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Do you think everyone is hijda like Vulcan to beg ? :)) :p :))
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

@ORB he is the only one in this mania server.
@PERFECT omfg psp vo bhi lulcan bikhari and 10-0?rofl dude now i can see your frustration hahahaha :yahoo:
psp vo bhi lulcan jaisey bikhari se impossible i am nt dogla re like u peoples.
i can see frustration hahahahah
lulcan called prathik and begged for my mobile number =)) =))
Lulcan se bada bikhari aaj tak nai dekha PSP bhik manga,chars,stuffs now mobile number also haha.
:)) =))
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
trdumbs
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by trdumbs »

PerfectGamer wrote:
I think your over frustration on vulcan becauze of losing all the matches By vulcan. After losing 10-0 started begging for psp stats .

Or teri begging ki screen shot sabne dekhi how you was begging .

And about amit he lost his friend char which was the best friend ever in mania and could not retrive because his friend was no more . so he request to blade . because he wanted to keep it as his friend memory . He sent every details of char . he asked gm to give atlest char without stuffs but i need that char.

is it begging ? Be mature guys for a game frustrations don't lose humanity.I think you guys have not faced like this incident a best friend is not with you thats really sucks.

Amit was not saying this but i thought i should tell . He explained to Gm also.
Alongwith being a scammer, thief and GM Certified Beggar Lulcan6ka is now a Grave Digger also?

Hiding behind his dead friend? Or LULCAN/AMIT wants the stuffs of his dead friend? Bloody bhikaris with no moral values. I spit on the face of such people.