Q Barker Rape Video Named Argonian

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
PlayGameForFun
Memora
Memora

Re: Q Barker Rape Video Named Argonian

Post by PlayGameForFun »

mkmishravulcan wrote:Here again am back with a rape video of a Q barker which name Argonian. Who's one of the biggest barker of the server. Who Don't even know about pvp rules. You can see his gamplay in the video https://youtu.be/2v3_MX12rgU. After losing he still barking come again. I have raped him a lot of time but did not make video because that time he was not a barker like now and thanks kishan aka Stromspirit for posting the video

If argonian still thinks he can win on me contact in a game. But this time no more friendly match coz u will bark again n again.

I have two option for you choice any one

1- Come bet match and if you Don't have stuffs for bet then I have second option for you.

2- Char delete match who will lose the match.

And if you are over confident that you will lose only then Don't bark against me.

I really impressed by your video & your style to reply to a opponent not by barking just showing the gamplay.

I just like this type of person only who Don't bark.i just suggest you Don't even make your self like that the habit of barking will remain with you ever.
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

hahaha calling for a friendly match and make video yahi kar sakta hae BLACKDONEY aka lulcan.
1st of all the match i played as decided BEST OF 3.But you did 2 matches,i agree i lost 1st match,got dced in 2nd one and u didnt completed 3 match,and as u said u will do rematch for 2nd one u also didn't did that.
AND FOR THE FANS OF ARGO,jo itna jalte hae,still i am saying i don't care for this video nor for this match.i play a3mania for fun.ITS a virtual game nt real life.
aur rahi baat izzat ki real life me izzat kama sako toh kama lo,and i know tum sab ki real me koe aukat aur izzat nai hae..
and i don't need to prove u all anything about me.
@BLANKDONKEY aka LULCAN its my char it is upto me,if i wana play match i will,and who the hell are you to say to delete my char,not u nor ur dad made this char ARGO,and i am nt beggar like u,ki mae bhikh mange hue char aur stuff k saath khelu.
again saying i play a3mania for fun,so i dont care..
AND LULCAN ye bta why you called PRATHIK and begged for my mobile number?agar aukat hae toh call kar k dikhna!!!
Last edited by Juscallmeargo on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

rdpaul7 wrote:AMIT THAKUR or MASHA VULCAN RUCHI and further more
IS the IMPOSTER after the match between ARGO and VULCAN he created an NOOB CHAR and was asking MONa's ID pass and here is the prove GM plz LOOK into this ... TYSM
GM there are lots of imposter in server,take a necessary action against tht imposter maker.
and as simple as tht BAN HIS IP
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
PlayGameForFun
Memora
Memora

Post by PlayGameForFun »

Juscallmeargo wrote:hahaha calling for a friendly match and make video yahi kar sakta hae BLACKDONEY aka lulcan.
1st of all the match i played as decided BEST OF 3.But you did 2 matches,i agree i lost 1st match,got dced in 2nd one and u didnt completed 3 match,and as u said u will do rematch for 2nd one u also didn't did that.
AND FOR THE FANS OF ARGO,jo itna jalte hae,still i am saying i don't care for this video nor for this match.i play a3mania for fun.ITS a virtual game nt real life.
aur rahi baat izzat ki real life me izzat kama sako toh kama lo,and i know tum sab ki real me koe aukat aur izzat nai hae..
and i don't need to prove u all anything about me.
@BLANKDONKEY aka LULCAN its my char it is upto me,if i wana play match i will,and who the hell are you to say to delete my char,not u nor ur dad made this char ARGO,and i am nt beggar like u,ki mae bhikh mange hue char aur stuff k saath khelu.
again saying i play a3mania for fun,so i dont care..
AND LULCAN ye bta why you called PRATHIK and begged for my mobile number?agar aukat hae toh call kar k dikhna!!!
As I know pvp rules in best of 3 matches if a player wins 2 matches continue he wins.

Vulcan is over confident that he will win only And Argonian is confident that he will lose only so only he saying why I will delete char. =)) As Vulcan have said who will lose the match.

I have seen a screen shot with the number of argonian which can not be fake because there is number he is begging. with that ss we can imagine that how much respect you have in real life. =)) =))
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

tune ye prove kar diya lulcan how much time u have!!hahaha be happy u won pvp.tere pe jab itna time ho sakta hae ki tu forum pe 2 id se comment kare toh toh shaktimaan he hae.
and dude i dont care for win or loose its a part of game,i play for fun.simple Do or die.
1 player will win and another player will loose,jus a game bikhari lulcan not a real life.
JUS GIVE ME ASNSWER WHY YOU CALLED PRATHIK AND BEGGED FOR MY MOBILE NUMBER? =)) =))
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

https://youtu.be/_vPh4a1js6Y
lol i got a video of ruchi aka lulcan(BLANK DONKEY)
how princzmona raped him hahah :yahoo:
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Truthraiser
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truthraiser »

Argonian you are the only 1 who said in previous post, a match should be best of 3 And you lost 2 mstches. But in the case of Ruchi and Princzmona, Only 1 Match ,after a match he ranway from arena, it was not NR so can final result in a match.

Ruchi called him many time best of 3 match but he scares too much with Ruchi n his char .He gave him friendly chance also . But now i think he will go bet or char delete match to remove barkers from game.

And i got 1 more SS of the begger prinzmona .
Attachments
Begger
Begger
Rajdeep paul.JPG (21.16 KiB) Viewed 4444 times
Last edited by Truthraiser on Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Gaming :yahoo: ;)
rdpaul7
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

AMIT thakur

Post by rdpaul7 »

=)) ROFL bhai :P #ARFO :P that was a fare match jisme usko CHOD dala mene
usdin ke baad RUCHI ka ATTA PATTA nahi he server me eithr that BLACK DONKEY cm in MASHA or VULCAN
and GUYS wo evr have watched ARGO vs VULCAN plz c hW argo was lagging in first match and next me toh he got DCed and and FCKED his worrior also :P
when argo called for a fare match beggar started asking for BET amount BEGGER@AMITTHAKU/MASHA/VULCAN/RUCHI aftr that he imposted me with a fake char and i have posted the details above
ITS UTTERMOST frm me @GM sir plz look at the IP address of that char and ban all the chars relating that ADDRESS
Truthraiser
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: AMIT thakur

Post by Truthraiser »

rdpaul7 wrote:=)) ROFL bhai :P #ARFO :P that was a fare match jisme usko CHOD dala mene
usdin ke baad RUCHI ka ATTA PATTA nahi he server me eithr that BLACK DONKEY cm in MASHA or VULCAN
and GUYS wo evr have watched ARGO vs VULCAN plz c hW argo was lagging in first match and next me toh he got DCed and and FCKED his worrior also :P
when argo called for a fare match beggar started asking for BET amount BEGGER@AMITTHAKU/MASHA/VULCAN/RUCHI aftr that he imposted me with a fake char and i have posted the details above
ITS UTTERMOST frm me @GM sir plz look at the IP address of that char and ban all the chars relating that ADDRESS

Lagging???? Rofl i can not see argonian lagging in a video but clearly i can see ruchi but he did not make excuse because . if you are going for pvp check everything properly then only come and when he *XXXXXX* Vuclan in your dreams ?
=)) =))

And fare match lol every match should be best of 3 as your friend argonian says and post here a challenge for ruchi a bet amount or char delete match see his reply will come . Lets do without barking.
rdpaul7
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by rdpaul7 »

are AMIT @BLACK_DONKEY pura video upload nahi kiya :P
ye toh sif half he :P
ohh got it pura karega toh VULCAN ko kese RAPE kiya wo bhi saab ko dik jaye ga :P like RUCHI ko kiya tha
CLEVER BOY i must say haa
itna jaldi FB ka IMPOST bhi bana liya waaah i am appreciate seriously
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

rdpaul leave him is ka koe support nai kar rha toh ye1 khud 3 id se comment kar rha forum pe hahah
1.truth raiser
2.playgameforfun
3.mkmishravulcan
dekho kitna time hae is pe ki 3 id se comment kar rha.
and excuse he bana sakta hae ye BLACK DONKEY,jab mona ne thoka toh ro rha tha sufon and larc use kiya.2nd match me argo dc hua,he said rematch,bt ye bikhari nai aaya 2nd and 3rd match k liya. =)) =))
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

rdpaul7 wrote:are AMIT @BLACK_DONKEY pura video upload nahi kiya :P
ohh got it pura karega toh VULCAN ko kese RAPE kiya wo bhi saab ko dik jaye ga :P like RUCHI ko kiya tha
hahaha he is good for nothing let him bark hahah pura video upload karne ki aukat nai iski,and a3mania is BLACKDONKEY k liye life hae,i got lagged in 1st bt still accepting i lost 1st match,becaz i dont care for loss and win.its jus a game i play for fun,but ye BLACKDOG a3mania ko life bana liya,best part HE CALLED PARTHIK AND BEGGED FOR MY NUMBER HAHAHA =)) ,
AND YE BLACKDONKEY BTA HE NAI RHA WHY HE NEED MY NUMBER?AUKAT HAE TOH CALL KAR :-bd
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Perfectstorm
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Perfectstorm »

LOL dced in 2nd match ? ja pot karna Seekh pehle Argonian bhikari 2 crit padha nhi ki nikal gayi tatti miss pot pe hara aur dced bolra hai ha ha ha epic chodu :D
Truthraiser
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truthraiser »

rdpaul7 wrote:are AMIT @BLACK_DONKEY pura video upload nahi kiya :P
I think you need a good doctor .you are saying about that 2nd match in which argonian lost and did pvp with u rofl Argonian ka pura match me bus 0 0 0 hi aya?? Ki 100k pot pe tha wo rofl serioisly u need a good doctor u see every where imposter .
Truthraiser
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Truthraiser »

Perfectstorm wrote:LOL dced in 2nd match ? ja pot karna Seekh pehle Argonian bhikari 2 crit padha nhi ki nikal gayi tatti miss pot pe hara aur dced bolra hai ha ha ha epic chodu :D

Hahaha true :P and again vulcan calling him bet or char delete match and see his confidence that he saying why i will delete my char . His confidence level is too high that he gona lose only in that match also . Why he can not win and delete Vulcan =)) =))