Requesting for Releasing

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Requesting for Releasing

Post by e4envy »

Respected Sir,
My char Excavator has been disable by you. I am disgraceful that it happen. Really sir believe that thing happen suddenly without any participation of me . I respect your esteem server. The thing is that I am not getting any evidence to prove my self. But still as a player of your server I request you to forgive and provide a last chance. :(( . As everyone gets a second chance please allow me also. I request for mercy.I have already been post these topic in forums and in support but unfortunately because of your busy schedule you have been not getting sufficient time to reply on my post. Its a humble request to allow me one last chance. Sir I respect your server and please show faith in me it will never happen next time. Please check your Inbox and support I have also send a mail. Please reply on my post and try to forgive me. I really do have any option how to get assure you.
Due to my account has been disable I am not even getting a chance to participate in present and upcoming events. Please I don't want to miss such events So please consider my Request and reply me. I am really Sorry for the inconvenience and hurting your emotions and ethics. I hope you will give me a last chance and I am assuring you that these kind of behavior will never happen from my side. Thank you Sir and please have a look over these post :( .
Thank You And Have A Nice Day :)
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Re: Requesting for Releasing

Post by Orb »

Game is more important for you than self respect?A3 mania is only game available to play? I will say go and *XXXXXX* your self if game is more important for you than your self respect
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by e4envy »

Bro , I agree with you but the fact is that i dont have any choice .As most of the player eshop in the game. I have eshopped only twice.
All i have done is my hard work take to build my char. Thats why I am regretting soo much :((
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Respected GM,
I respect u alot. I suggest u that if any player earn stuffs by hard working and he got banned for no reason or any type of reason which is not a big issue then soon u r server will get empty. Don't take it as wrong meaning understand what I want to say. He said he won't do that mistake again as well as he must get 2nd chance. Hope u will understand don't be too rude as well as strict that will affect on u r server. Don't take any wrong action on my account bcoz I said truth here that is useful for u r server. I call my all friends to play this awesome server and I know they do mistakes but u have to give them 1 last chance. Thank You!
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
raskar007
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by raskar007 »

Respected Sir,
I Completely agree with above statement.....
If any player is Regretting His/Her Mistake and apologizing for his Mistake ...and He is assuring you that this kind of mistake will not gonna happen from his side again ......Then atleast he deserve's 2nd chance to make his Mistake Right.....
I'm not saying that Discisions that you make is Right or Wrong ...Im no one to Judge that because you are the one who Gives Judgements here ..
I'm just saying my opinion. ....
Thank you !
Last edited by raskar007 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Again? Lol you kidding me?
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by e4envy »

Ye bro ... I wish I could tell you 😥
hotice
Memora
Memora

Post by hotice »

Sir GM Blade, i would request you to give Excavator one more chance and UN-ban his character, as he has a craze for this game and i don't think so he would ever repeat such kind of mistake which would result in violation of A3 rules.
Would be waiting for favorable action from your side.

Thank you.
fridge
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by fridge »

Respected Sir ,
As every player deserves one chance ... My opinion is that u should give him a last chance. He might hurt you emotion and values but ,You should give him a last chance.... And i think this wont happen ever again. I hope u will consider all thr maniacs request related to Excavator's issues.

Thank you !
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

You guys want a fair game and you go nuts whenever we ban someone for ROC violations. How ironic.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
e4envy
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by e4envy »

SIR ...WE ALL RESPECT YOU .ALL I NEED IS THAT JUST ONE CHANCE GIVE ME TO PROVE ME RIGHT. I ASSURE YOU THAT IN FUTURE IT WILL NEVER HAPPENS. PLEASE ALLOW ME A CHANCE. I HAVE A CRAZE OF YOUR ESTEEM SERVER. LET ME ALLOW AND UNBANN SIR.
ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST :((. I DONT WANNA HAVE ANY REGRETS REGARDING TO UPCOMING EVENT. I DONT WANNA MISS SUCH EVENTS
:(( . HELP ME OUT SIR
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Don't unban him if he is violating ROC again and again!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

[GM]Blade wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:20 pm You guys want a fair game and you go nuts whenever we ban someone for ROC violations. How ironic.
Respected GM,
Yesterday I watched 'Tenalirama' serial. In it some1 rob 'Chandramani' and king gave tenalirama punishment as life time jail. Because king gave him responsibility to secure that mani.But He said to king that he not did that mistake but still i will give proof just give me a chance to prove it and king gave him. After that he found that thief who rob mani and king rewarded to tenalirama for find out the thief.
Above story I just wanna say that if king didn't give him 1 chance he unable to prove himself as well as king also loose his mani.
According to me you also give 1 chance to excavator to prove himself as well as to enhance the enjoyable environment of a3mania in our cafe and server.
1ce u replace u r self as excavator and think how he feel as well as how hardly he trying to say that he won't do that mistake again. Give him 1 last chance.
This is my last post on this topic. GM if you unable to understand what we want to say then no longer players will online from our cafe after some days.
Minimum 10-15 players playing from our cafe. I am playing this server from my childhood as well as I also love this game alot.You can see my char name have spelling mistake. It denotes that I made this char on childhood. But I observe many times in cafe excavator crazy and fully enjoy u r server. Because of him we also enjoy alot. Now we really less interested to play. If u unban him we will again rise and enjoy game.
I hope u understand . Thank you!!!
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

U begging to whom? Gm blade who says he lives in UK (Uttarakhand)
If u have issue talk with scar in simple worlds instead of begging to this useless blade
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Orb wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am U begging to whom? Gm blade who says he lives in UK (Uttarakhand)
If u have issue talk with scar in simple worlds instead of begging to this useless blade
Is it true that GM Blade is from Uttarakhand? :p

Phir to Blade bhi gav wala hey :yahoo: :yahoo:
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!