Requesting for Releasing

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Requesting for Releasing

Post by coolsmanak »

Why bother about the character Excavator this is a Dying server anyways. We love the game that is why we are here. Getting dominated by GM's Decisions is what we should worry about. I have played this game in 2013 for almost a Year but had to leave because there was no fun that time also. I moved to Dota 2, Playing it from 4 years made my MMR above 5K getting respect there. Now, I can not play Dota 2 from Office so I installed a3 mania again what I saw is same shitty management. We are playing we are Paying no one is to solve the problems. I regret putting my 12k in eshop. We ask a simple question and we get response after a week LOL. I was thinking to bid in Eshop Auctions but NO, it will be useless.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

@Orb

Check your status given :))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

It is called Frustration :))
Whole game knows your status very well Licker of basiaa :)) :D
:D
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by barbarch »

I saw the movie Tirangaa In which there was Nana Patekar and Raj Kumar and one villain and his son who are called by names Pralaynath Genda Swami and sons , The Son pregnant a girl and murder her on new year night by the beach Side, A group of three innocent so called teenagers who arty the same night getting drunk by the beach get entangled in the crime scene. In the court of law the three are proved guilty in the first trial but somehow because of Nana Patekar the Policeman they manage to survive

What I meant to say is if you hide and do wrong things even though your intentions are not bad, you have to undergo the trouble for breaking the rules, this is not real life its just an Game but just like real life we have some In Game Rules where certain assholes try to prove that they are superior which they could never do in their real life, stuff like these are only for entertainment.. So remember
1) Follow code of Conduct
2) Ensure you don't give your Dick to an Dickhead such as Assholes like Orb

That's all
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

LICK well :))
U may get permanent 130ess from gm blade :)) =))
barbarch
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by barbarch »

Well Mr. ORB

We all know it .. Stop spreading pollution on Forum Never seen an frustrated Dickhead like you ~x(
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Keep licking =)) :)) =)) I wonder what u lickers will do when this server will get Terminated :-?
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Your status in now official =))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord