Accounts disabled even after paying 14k

Want to share any cool, funny, nice images? You can post it here.
sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Accounts disabled even after paying 14k

Post by sunilrajput » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:14 am

Respected gm sir,
my all accounts were disabled due to suspicion of rc dealings. as per your guidance i had paid 7k money eshop without credit as penalty. i was supposed to get all my accounts recovered till december but i have got only 1 account back so far. kindly look into the attached files and recover my other banned accounts.
thank you.
Attachments
Screenshot_20190210_150533.jpg
Screenshot_20190210_150311.jpg
2018year 9month 9date 21hour 58minute 37second.jpg

Rihana12
Memora
Memora

Re: Accounts disabled even after paying 14k

Post by Rihana12 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:25 pm

Dear Blade you have no idea this guy made more than lakhs by Scamming,by RC dealing by Fooling people I request you to take proper Action i have Seen lots of Morons in game but never seen retarded a hole like Sunil Rajput cheap ******* Ty for Banning him For good future of A3 Mania kindly do not release his char

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:10 pm

hello gm blade sir,
as i posted before i have given you all the details of my every account so kindly recover my accounts.
i have already paid the penalty 5 months ago.
thank you.

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Hello GM sir,
Kindly look into my accounts support tickets. I have posted from each account E-mail ids.
Kindly check them and recover my all banned accounts.
Thank you

imbatanker
Memora
Memora

Post by imbatanker » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:08 pm

Dear blade i know this guy since many years and i can tell that he is not re dealer. this sunil rajput guy is a good player and he playing mania since many years. i support him. so you can release his characters he also paid the penalty.

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:52 pm

Hello GM sir,
I paid the penalty so that you would recover my all 6 accounts but you are not recovering them. So kindly recover my accounts or refund my 7k which I paid to you as penalty.
Thank you

Rihana12
Memora
Memora

Post by Rihana12 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Sunil Rajput don't u have Any shame?You are doing RC deals fraud and scamming People from very Longtime I request Gm Blade Do not Release Char of Sunil Rajput. Son of ***** Sunil Rajput A3 Mania is one of the best and old server but because of Fraud scammers like you it's not old a3 Anymore so many people left A3 Because of Morons like u Morons like you scammed and cheated not just with Indians but also with players out of India I hardly see Any old Japanese Thai players in server now Anyways Gm Blade Good decision Do not release his Chars

Rihana12
Memora
Memora

Post by Rihana12 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:39 pm

I just checked Sunil Rajput old post and found this I Think this proofs enough to Not release Char of This Bloody Scammer Sunil Rajput
Attachments
wp_ss_20170404_0011(2).png
kitna RC deal karega??
2017year%206month%2015date%2016hour%2022minute%2036second.....jpg
Lol Sunil Rajput moron
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_2016year_2011month_2030date_2013hour_2049minute_2020se.jpg
RC dealer Scammer Sunil rajput

Rihana12
Memora
Memora

Post by Rihana12 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:40 pm

;) Sunil Rajput Stop scamming and looting people money through Rc Deals
Attachments
wp_ss_20170327_0006.png

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:13 am

Hello GM sir,
I would like to ask people who telling that I am scammer or rc dealer to show some proof or screenshots that I have scammed or done any rc dealings with any one inside or outside the game.... And of course reply from original name and id as any one can create noob Id on forums and post or blame or abuse any one. It does not take efforts to create noob ids.
And one more thing about this rehana guy or gay, try to show some proof with real id if you are son of one father otherwise I will know for sure how many fathers you must be having.
πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:16 am

It take guts to post something from real name and real id.... Since you don't have guts or may be you must be confused of which father's name you must use as you are having too many fathers in real life....πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜›πŸ˜…

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:19 am

Oh and one more thing if you don't want to use your real name and id for any posts then I feel sorry for your father and mother that they forgot to give you any name or you must be an orphan born in garbage and living in slumber since you don't have any name....... πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜‹

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 am

Ale ale ale bachhe ko bura lag gaya hoga ab to..... Rahane de mujhe apna father samajh K mera name laga le apne name K age I can become your part time father. Don't worry I will provide you food and water and shelter and give you place to live near my dog's house.... πŸ˜…πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:28 am

Hi rihana 12,
I can arrange one bed for you .my friend has one orphan home if you like just send me your address and I will personally do your mental check up as I think you are mentally challenged..... I will also try to find who your real father is... And when I find him I will definitely let you meet him... I feel sorry for you that you don't know who is your real father since you can't use your real name in the posts... Hope you find your real father soon. 😊😊😊

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:48 am

hi dick face rihana 12,
can you show me where i have mentioned the word RC ? does this prove that you are blind from both eyes or are you really mentally challenged to not understand the message. i can just imagine how you must be having understanding english since you live in slum area and eat garbage for food and you dont even have a real father who can provide you with name since you use fake user id.
at least show some courage and menthion your real ingame character in the message or you dont have a real character in game also ?
that means you play mania by begging characters from others. that proves that you belong to begger family with no class and you must not be going to schools because you can not understand my message.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜Š