Accounts disabled even after paying 14k

Want to share any cool, funny, nice images? You can post it here.
sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Accounts disabled even after paying 14k

Post by sunilrajput » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:43 pm

hello gm sir,
you can ignore this rihana 12 guy as he is too scared to post from his real life or real ingame name or he must be too ashamed of his identity. so as i was saying i had maid the payment as per your suggestions and i told other friends to support mail you regarding recovering their accounts. they did the support mail to you but their support mail tickets were closed without any reply. kindly look into the matter and consider mine as well as my friend's request to release mine as well as their accounts.
thank you.

and as for rihana 12, kindly confirm who is your real father and take his name and post in the reply as a real name or continue your search for your real father/ s.

Rihana12
Memora
Memora

Post by Rihana12 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:07 pm

Sunil Rajput trying to Scam People. In Real life too with Herbal life lmao Kash Ballon Ki Jahah Co***m use Kia hota To Sunil Rajput Jaisa Tuchya scammer Paida Na hota xD
Attachments
wp_ss_20190308_0002 (2).png
wp_ss_20190308_0001 (2).png
wp_ss_20190308_0004 (2).png

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:04 am

Rihana 12,
Tere jaise 12 baap ki paidayish nahi hu jo noob id K pichhe chup K post karunga.... Tujhe to Ye bhi nahi pata K Tera real baap kaun hai. Tu to ingame char name se bhi post nahi kar sakta Kyonki dusro K chars bhik mang K khelta hoga tu...
At least I have guts to use my real name in posts and have enough money to do Eshop unlike you jo Sab kuch bhik me mangata hai..
Hope you get the message that you are the son of 12 fathers isiliye tere id me bhi 12 lagaya hai tune!!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:06 am

Rihana 12 jab Tujhe Tera real dad mil jayega tab uska name use kar K post karna aur us se paise le kar Eshop kar K khud ka char khelna.... Akhir kab tak begged char se khelega???

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:23 am

hello blade,
you have received the penalty so its your duty to release the banned account no matter to whom they belong to. you banned those accounts by tracing my ip address and my mobile number. you should behave like a role model for players like us so that we could share the problems with you but if you are not keeping your promise then whom can we trust?
so i request you to recover all my friend's banned accounts. they have mailed you on support so kindly go throught them and do the needful.
thanks.

sunilrajput
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by sunilrajput » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Hi rinaya 12 aka manoj aka Especia,
I found out your real name from friends and would like to ask you that even after receiving full penalty why gm blade not releasing my banned accounts?
What's the problem? I want to play Mania but unless blade releases my accounts I am unable to play it. I have been playing mania since 2008 and still blade treats old players unfairly even I have purchased many stuffs from Eshop...

Gon
Yahgon
Yahgon

Post by Gon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:09 am

Lol epic post rihana12 lmao =)) =))
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang

[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 am

sunilrajput wrote: โ†‘
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:23 am
hello blade,
you have received the penalty so its your duty to release the banned account no matter to whom they belong to. you banned those accounts by tracing my ip address and my mobile number. you should behave like a role model for players like us so that we could share the problems with you but if you are not keeping your promise then whom can we trust?
so i request you to recover all my friend's banned accounts. they have mailed you on support so kindly go throught them and do the needful.
thanks.
It's not my duty to release characters banned for RC dealing. I would release any character banned for any other rule violation, but RC Dealing is something that we can't tolerate at any circumstances. The game runs with the help of the Eshop and involving in RC dealing will defy the existence of the game.

With that being said, I have took the pain to restore all your deleted characters since I wanted to give you one last chance. However, since these accounts don't belong to you, you will be required to ask the real owners of the accounts to mail to us. We will only communicate with and restore the account access to the real owners of the account.

Nothing is as worst as trying to sell someone else's account for personal profit.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster