Second Anniversary Auction Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

This section contains auction items which are over and closed.
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Second Anniversary Auction Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

Post by anilxplod »

maximus wrote:Dude... u cannot Deal the Items..u cannot buy it... it has to be wid the user who won it from the auction..cant transfer..cant share..or will be banned.. !
ahh. . . . tht i got it bt if winner deals wid me or deals wid any his other nub char to sel his item which he won in auction and i buy thn wat. . . . . . i have buyed tht item in trust tht he got tht frm Eshop or drp so wat to do yaar ny1 wil nt wana ban fr simple mistake or oversmartgiri of sm other char. . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

figgario
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by figgario »

in last bid by devilsnare(forum id) god knows wt is he trying to convey X(

is der like a virtual kick in forums dat can b awarded to him,for doin dat :D :P
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Nefertiti ... The gms can trace Logs for every Deal happening ... If the person deals it to his Noob char... then the 2 chars involved are the bid winning char and the person's Nub Char..they can trace it via logs and the guy will be banned... !

If u are not involved in any way wid the planning the other guy did..ur safe... the gms will know..but if in any possible way ull try acting oversmart and want to sell it off to sm1 in different ways... ur name will be posted in the Banned IDs Section !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
ritual
Memora
Memora

Post by ritual »

Please note that Hiyaa has bid in 2 different auctions - G10 auction and soul Auction. He also seems to have other high lvl chars. Can the GM's please remove his bids from both sections, take appropriate action and refresh the bidding for both G10 and Soul.

His bids have increased the price considerably. Why cant they read the rules. DF's X(

Regards,
Ritual
hiyaa
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by hiyaa »

ritual wrote:Please note that Hiyaa has bid in 2 different auctions - G10 auction and soul Auction. He also seems to have other high lvl chars. Can the GM's please remove his bids from both sections, take appropriate action and refresh the bidding for both G10 and Soul.

His bids have increased the price considerably. Why cant they read the rules. DF's X(

Regards,
Ritual
They are 2 different auctions for "2 different characters" :)

Having other high lvl characters is a crime ??

Get ur facts right !!
devilsnare
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by devilsnare »

GM a really sorry for my wrong bidding in g8 uniq weapon me in a hurry onlt saw the first page and did the bidding sry for my mistake i apologise pls forgive me and take holyhit bid.....
IGN : De\/iLs/\/aRe,, \/AlKyR , Bloodh0und
IGT : Temoz :D :D

God Save the nooobs...;)
Spyke
Memora
Memora

Post by Spyke »

In g9 uniq bidding pls note that encrypted.pip bidded in oct 1, he bid after the bidding time..... :((
encrypted.pip
Memora
Memora

Post by encrypted.pip »

Oh Spyke....u love that post don't you. Last minute sniped the auction. Well, we will let GM decide.
What's the big deal about Lady G anyway? Isn't she loving sweet?
ritual
Memora
Memora

Post by ritual »

hiyaa wrote:
They are 2 different auctions for "2 different characters" :)

Having other high lvl characters is a crime ??

Get ur facts right !!

1. If you want to bid for 2 different characters, u need to make 2 different forum ID's as per GM's instruction.

2. Having high lvl chars is not a crime, but bidding for it when u have the high lvl chars on the same account is a crime as per the rules.

As I said, please read the rules again and you will know :D
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

Rituel cm to AJAX CHAT !
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
hiyaa
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by hiyaa »

ritual wrote:
1. If you want to bid for 2 different characters, u need to make 2 different forum ID's as per GM's instruction.

2. Having high lvl chars is not a crime, but bidding for it when u have the high lvl chars on the same account is a crime as per the rules.

As I said, please read the rules again and you will know :D

1.Nume "suggested" to bid from different ids for different characters to avoid confusions, but it was never made a rule. It would have been added in the opening post of every thread if it were to be made such a strict rule.

2. Where is it written that bidding for two different characters in the same account is crime/banned ?? You just have to have/use the items in same characters for which it was bid and won.

Stop making your own rules !! :)
ritual
Memora
Memora

Post by ritual »

hiyaa wrote:

1.Nume "suggested" to bid from different ids for different characters to avoid confusions, but it was never made a rule. It would have been added in the opening post of every thread if it were to be made such a strict rule.

2. Where is it written that bidding for two different characters in the same account is crime/banned ?? You just have to have/use the items in same characters for which it was bid and won.

Stop making your own rules !! :)
Answer to questions 1: 3. You can only Bid in ONE Anniversary Special auction thread. (Rules)

http://www.a3mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3019
Use the items on the char which has won the BID. Simple. Nery G as well. However, u can get a shue from someone else and use it from the same char. this will not trigger any exception to rules.

And I am not going to correct and remove wrong bids from now on. When the auction ends, I will export the auction list to excel and filter the bidders. After that I will tally the RB limit and item restrictions to see if they comply with the rules. If they dont.. I am gonna screw their chars and accounts to Hell.

Moreover, you can delete your BIDS from this section.. so u cant escape from me.

PS: Create separate forum accounts, if you want to bid for separate chars. I guess I have deleted bids last time as well due to the same reason. I run filter through the forum ID therefore it is important that you create a separate forum ID
I interpret IMPORTANT as something which is vital, necessary and NOT a suggestion. he says he deleted those bids last time :P

Answer to Question 2:

1. People who already have g10 weapons in their accounts(including every char in the account) cannot Bid. (Rules of G10 Auction)

As you can read from my initial post about you, I mentioned you have several high lvl chars and I was implying that you may have a G10 weapon which woudl disqualify you. Also remember, you CANNOT have any G10 weapon in any of your chars possession in the last 3 months.

Anyway, we shall leave it to the GM's now. I hope the above quotes help you understand simple english.
hiyaa
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by hiyaa »

ritual wrote:
Answer to questions 1: 3. You can only Bid in ONE Anniversary Special auction thread. (Rules)

http://www.a3mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3019
Use the items on the char which has won the BID. Simple. Nery G as well. However, u can get a shue from someone else and use it from the same char. this will not trigger any exception to rules.

And I am not going to correct and remove wrong bids from now on. When the auction ends, I will export the auction list to excel and filter the bidders. After that I will tally the RB limit and item restrictions to see if they comply with the rules. If they dont.. I am gonna screw their chars and accounts to Hell.

Moreover, you can delete your BIDS from this section.. so u cant escape from me.

PS: Create separate forum accounts, if you want to bid for separate chars. I guess I have deleted bids last time as well due to the same reason. I run filter through the forum ID therefore it is important that you create a separate forum ID
I interpret IMPORTANT as something which is vital, necessary and NOT a suggestion. he says he deleted those bids last time :P

Answer to Question 2:

1. People who already have g10 weapons in their accounts(including every char in the account) cannot Bid. (Rules of G10 Auction)

As you can read from my initial post about you, I mentioned you have several high lvl chars and I was implying that you may have a G10 weapon which woudl disqualify you. Also remember, you CANNOT have any G10 weapon in any of your chars possession in the last 3 months.

Anyway, we shall leave it to the GM's now. I hope the above quotes help you understand simple english.
1. I would still have bid the same amount even with a different forum ID for that particular item. I dont see how it would have effected the bid amounts as u have claimed earlier. But as u have pointed out, GMs have indeed asked to bid from different forum ids for different chars. It would have been very helpful had it been made a rule and posted in the opening posts. That was a mistake on my part. I would have know about it if i hadnt missed the last auction. Its upto the GMs now. :)

2. U say u were implying that i "might" have a G10 weapon in my char. Well u have wake up from your dreams and stop imagining things. GMs have all the logs which they will check before giving out the items to the bidders.
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Lcoked all Bids. I will check for valid bids and see if the person who won has big legitimately. Will post the Winners in the particular auction thread. Will take time.
viperboy
Khastol
Khastol

Post by viperboy »

Finally !! :yahoo: bidding ended :D

@ GMs , one question though.. what if sumone has made wrong or illegetimate bids in any of the bidding over n over again and thus increased the price considerably but the final bid winner is fair.. so in this case those bids which were wrong and had increased the bids ,so will that amount be deducted from the final last bid amount which the winner has to pay OR does the winner have to anyhow pay the amount he won the bid on (irrespective of the wrong bids in the middle).. :-?

Was just wondering so asked.. w8ing fr reply ! :)
IGN - Modsoul, Romulas
M0D I$ Ur G0D !!
Messenger Of Death
Legends Live Forever