Ninth Anniversary SUPER Auction: One G8 Unique Set
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:55 pm
Auction item: One G8 Unique Set of choice.
Bid Starting cost: 9 bill
Minimum and Maximum Bid increment: 1 Bill.
The first person to bid has to start from 10 Bill
Second : 11 Bill
vice versa ....
You cannot jump Bids. You have to follow the min and max Bid increment. Read the rules below carefully.
Common Rules for this Auction
1. Unlimited Bids Allowed [Bid Count].
2. The Bid will start from the minimum bid amount mentioned in the post.
3. You will have to mention your ingame charname along with the Bid. Mention your Bid Count too. Eg. My Bid # 2 : 200 mill
4. The auction for Item will close on 24th September regardless of the start date of the auction.
5. The auction winner will be given the item ingame by the GMs AFTER taking the bid amount Wz.
6. If the current winner fails to pay the Bid amount and take the item; then he will have to pay the 25% of the Bid amount as fine to the GMs and then the item will be given to the second highest Bidder (on his bid amount).
7. Do not post anything else other than the Bids in the particular topic.
8. DO NOT demand to have an auction of any particular item
IMP: You cannot delete or edit your post in this particular section. So Bid CAREFULLY.
Special Rules for this Auction
1. Everyone can Bid. Even people who have Uni sets already.
2. Open Only for People between RB 1 and Rb 12 ( Mandatory to mention char name in every auction).
3. The Item which you win in the auction will be non-transferable. You cannot sell, lend or give it to anyone. It HAS to be in your account forever. If you share/sell/give/lend it with anyone, then both of the accounts will be Banned. The Items will be confiscated forever and not returned.
I have database snapshots of previous days, weeks and months. So do not try to act smart by transferring the items to other noob account to Bid in this Auction. Your Bids will be cancelled as well as you will be banned ingame.
No post other than bidding for the item. Dont ask questions related to this auction in this thread. Any other post and all your Bids will be removed. You can ask questions in the thread in which has been specifically created for questions.
Start Bidding and make sure to follow all the rules. I would also request players to keep an eye on bidders who do not follow the rules. Use the report post option to report the BID or you can PM me or Scar in the forum.