the obli topic

For All Non Game Related Talks/Blabber/Etc
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

the obli topic

Post by rockstar8 »

maximus wrote:

LOL nik... U take my vibes to be wateva on ur own.. the only reason i ASKED u whether Shaan played Wrath or not..was coz when i Pmed Wrath he replied sayin it was shaan..n i was surprised over that...simple...n this was after me n shaan had already had an issue.. Lols man.. !
u thnk My vibes werent ryte when i said that?...ZZ ... !
Even if u take it that way..lets take it that way..that i didnt like U sharing Wrath with Shaan..Even if i thought dat way..im just sayin EVEN ...still it was human for me to thnk dat way since Krait n i had an issue b4 dat.. !
Moreover..Even if i did not want him to share wrath with u...dat doesnt mean im saying he is a hacker or a scammer..dat wuldve just showin my dislike of him sharing ur account. !

Though dat was neva the case.. !

1) yes as i said u didnt mention the fact of make it crystal clear abt shaan being a hacker or whatever...u did give vibes that clearly make ur discomfort with me sharing Wrath with shaan...sweet and simple...u have issues or u dont...thats not my point of judgement...i gave my reason of involvement and here it is
maximus wrote:
Coming the part where i told someone in the ally dat u are a Q for me now.. Dude.. to b true... that guy was Bloodbyte... n i did not say in so many wrds that Nik is a Q or so.. !
though i told him that i dont really care whether u do nething or not... it really doesnt matter to me...dat was wat i told him.. !.... And all this chat i had with him..was AFTER i had told u in pms..that im really srry if i hurt u in ne negative way..n pls sort out thngs... i NEVER asked u to join the ally back..coz to be true...i never thought of u ppl cmin back....seriously coz its ur kh u can do wateva u want wid it.. !
I just wanted u guys to solve the issue thats it.. !
U again took out a wrng meaning out of it.. !

Moreover..i neva asked BB to join back my ally or OUR aly to put it precisely... I just Pmed him coz i did not xpect him to leave the ally... so wat i did was..i pmed him..i asked him..y did he do that..i told him on his face i did not xpect him to leave..i told him that i didnt care wat nik did not.. MAINLY COZ after the chat i had with u..U were like really flyin high on arrogance.. i still Thought u as a frnd n dats the only reason i told u that i wont interfere in ur personal matters.. !n u can hav ur own way with whomsoever u feel is doin wrng with u..but the kind of replies u gave to me concerning that werent quite right.. !
After that chat wid u..i told BB dat it doesnt really matter what u do to me.. Coz when i was tokin to him..the person in Ques wasnt u..it was him.. so i just said it to avoid ur name cmin into the conversation.. !

i dint have to read the whole part...u just denied saying that right...

oh fk man...maybe the server chat logs were faulty or smthing...or maybe the image is photoshopped...HOW CAN OBLI GO BACK on his words??

dammit obli...did u just shoot urself in the leg??

maximus wrote:
Man ur saying this si just the tip of the iceberg... there is more to it..I want to listen to all of it..WHEN DID I SAY dat Krait Is a SCAMMER n HAcker or wateva to u.. pls let everythng Out.... Coz ... i really hav frelt for a long tym..that This Kikin Pruthvi from kh Issue was just an xcuse for u... i really feel that its been a long tym since u had this thng against me..donno..maybe its not true..maybe it is..but thats the way ive felt.. !

This is all there is to Nik's Version i gues..of Me callin u a backstabber n all shaan... if he wants to really come out wid nething else..he can open ne topic in ne Section..if i feel its really necessary for me to come out there n clear thngs out ..it'll b a pleasure.. !

i meant the shaan's version is just a tip of the iceberg...and whatever has been discussed abt it here is all that it holds..

there's a lot more to u than what meets the eye...i never had a thing against u...but when i come to know u decided to backstab me for ur own fortunes...well every1 gets enlightened...

btw m not gonna reveal that issue cos of a request from a friend...and dont think u can make me cos if i was really that careless...i wud have put ur bag of tricks out in the open the moment u did it (3-4months ago i assume)...

CheerZ!!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Re: the obli topic

Post by rituel »

dude plzz tell d bag tricks wateva tell everything wat u think of obli i want to knw.....
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

are u even involved in the issue...this is an alliance issue...keep ur stinkin breath outta it...no1 wants ur expert opinion here...stay outta the topic...
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

ok pero sir...

oblivion's a 100 times better person dan u.... m nt teling ur bad.... bt hes just 100 times better person dat u lol...
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

yea...i shudnt have asked seri to return ur G10 gloves when they dropped in t4...wud have taught u a lesson!!

and btw...before judgin others...judge urself lol!
Last edited by rockstar8 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Nik y are u flaming him budd? ... leave him..if ur frnds can come n comment on the issue..so can he.. its free for all ryte? .. !

i neva had such so called VIBES dat i didnt want u n shaan to share wrath..seriously..dats all i can say...i cnt justify it coz no matter wat i say u wont tend to blieve me.. !

The screeny u just provided..i would want BB to come n say smthn on it.. Though i didnt say nething Regardin dat as in wat i remember... BUT ...even if i did say... where am i CAlling Shaan a Hacker?? ... i thoght at the frst place my issue was wid shaan n u were just gonna collaborate his statement that i called him smthn-smthn behind his back..but i guess ur showin ur own animosity towards me here.. !
Look nik... i dont know who told u wat..or how u come about thnkin all dis bout me.. but i neva intentionally for my own fortunes tried to backstab u.. !

I mean when u really come to thnk bout it.. if i really culdve done it...i culdve done it long ago n in many ways man.. !

the only reason i Pmed u after u left the ally n all was dis dat i still considered u as a frnd.. !

I wont take names out here but many ppl told me shit bout u as well.. but i dont tend to Blieve them ..dats y i dont bother to ask u bout it... still... i considered u as a frnd.. Lols Even after u left ally ppl felt a bit relieved to tell u the truth...but i pmed u n tried to solve the issue..i told Pruthvi to tok to u...wat personal benefit am i gettin in it?.. !

I dont know which Issue are u tokin bout which occured some 3-4months back.. but if u feel u cant open it here...u can PM me n tell me tat if its fine wid u ...dont wry.. i dont tend to take screenshots of chats or stuffs the way u do .. !

I again tell u... This issue was actually started between me n shan on the fact that he said i was tokin behind his back n tryin to tell ppl bad thngs bout him.. But now it seems u guys are just wantin to come up wid stuff forcibly n takin this as a chance to say everythng u got against me.. !

i really am not concerned now.. but i hope u really do get Enlightened..!!
Last edited by maximus on Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@ Nik... its nice that u came up with a Topic.... in order to finish off this issue between obli and u........

Personally speaking u both are my dear friends... and it is not good if u both go against each other...... coz we dont want u both fighting each other or shift towns or do anything which is unacceptable......

to me it looks like a series of Misunderstandings leading to such an issue...... Obli... please be sure for the people whom ur recruiting in ur KH..... m not telling that there are some spyies in ur KH... but people are not comfortable with some of them.... sort out their differences with ally-mates please......

i think even Bloodbyte should join this discussion in order to give light what were the circumstances..... and what actually happened.....

In the END..... Please Finish this off as soon as Possible........

@luna...... y do u jump in others personal matters without knowing anything.... i mean this topic is noting concerned to u.... still u poked in..... and the result was Nik's anger..... u provoke a person to act rudely to u and then u gossip all around about that person that he has very bad attitude..... Dude..... please think before posting in others topic..... !!!!
Last edited by Pain on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

my reply to krait,
obli nvr evr told me stuff tht ur a backstabber scammer etc., k? frankly m nt jobless enuf to bitch bout game ppl on phn, whenevr i talk wid obli its either bout his char or my lyf, dun hv tym to talk bout d rest of d world, n wht screeny u talking bout wid me on LH? plz post it here, i'd also lyk 2 view it, n rest stuff i hv already cleared wid seri, i only care fr 3 ppl in game, n bcoz of em m posting here
n @nik
u told seri to retrn luna's gloves, so u actly think seri wudnt hv done tht newayz? u gotta b kiddin me, seri wud've done tht either way, ur advice ws coz u gave it, needlessly
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Reco..i understand wat u want to say ... that is the reason...i spoke to teja...n asked him to sort it out..i didnt want these issues created...Teja agreed to it.. !
then i went to Nik n told him bout it.. n asked him to do the same..to tok to teja..i told nik that teja has agreed to tok to u atleast once... but Nik said..U want me to tok to a guy who bitches around bout me n abuses me n stuff.. !

That was the tym when i told nik..that if i personally hurt u smwhr..i didnt mean to do it intentionally n im srry for it ... still he was not listenin to me .. on top of dat..i even told him that if Teja bitches bout u...it doesnt mean that U dont bitch bout him... its simple..he doesnt like u..u dont like him .. !
n moreover..wats done ..is done.. we cant help it..it wuld be better if u guys settle it out... but he did not agree.. !

nik u can come n testify to this conversation we had..if there is smthn bout which im lyin right now..u can come n tell every1 bout it.. !

i only know myself..how i was able to manage to make teja tok to nik bout the issue n solve it out..its not like he wants to tok to u or smthn... but coz i forced him to do it n i asked him one favour from my side..he did not refuse..i did the same in ur case...but u simply refused to tok to him.. !

Rahul... it is not that i did not want to solve this whole issue... it is simply dat it wont get solved if ppl dont want it to get solved.. !

on top of dat krait was sayin that i am the one who wants to break temoz..Seriously... im tellin this again..i dont hav ne such intentions in my mind... !

Im sayin this one more tym.. I dont hav any probz with u guys cming back to the ally.. n if u ppl dont want me to speak on any matter or issue or giv my opinion on nethin..i wont do so.. if u guys dont want me to tok..i wont do it .... atleast that way we can hav the ally back.. !

Rahul... Luna knows everythng bout the issue..most of it.. maybe more than most of the ppl know..so its okay when he comments... its alright... !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

@ rahul dude nik gets angry n shit wtf can he do to me? man i never said he was a bad person he help return my gloves n all m just supporting obli dude m telling he cant do d things wat dese ppl think hes nt such a person... man u gotto stop commenting on me on every topic... stop giving gyaan dude :|