For Newbies and Old Pro's

For All Non Game Related Talks/Blabber/Etc

Which character type having high risk of deaths but its important in war?

Archer
27%
Holy Knight
27%
Mage
18%
Warrior
18%
all the above
9%

Total votes: 11

a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

For Newbies and Old Pro's

Post by a3teacher »

Result will make people to stop playing that character type or people will like to take risk and show their importance? Let's see ! :-bd :)
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Re: For Newbies and Old Pro's

Post by a3teacher »

Guyz consider proxima or sidhe maps for above war situation. Thanks to voting! :)
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

I think every char is equally important in war and equally have a high chance of death. If all people from other town hit only a single player just to get their kill, he will have a high chance of death in that particular war, no matter whatever type of char he plays.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Tomriddle wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:12 am I think every char is equally important in war and equally have a high chance of death. If all people from other town hit only a single player just to get their kill, he will have a high chance of death in that particular war, no matter whatever type of char he plays.
Your right! But there are still chances of getting escape from death trap. Mage and archer having fw to free themselve, Mage is having faster mobility than archer, warrior is permanent 'Khula Saand' for 15 secs, Hk is only getting trapped in razz if party members are smart enough to free their hk 1st then thats good else hk have to spam bor + razz and pot till his pot gets over or to instant escape exit game but still there is chance of game getting stuck so death is confirm for hk, hence i think hk is having more death chances also its important for team war. May be i am wrong! #:-S :- :-??
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

I am going to tell my view here:

Warrior:
  • Warriors have the highest hp bar and even a good defense. If he has HP candies in bulk he has a better chance to survive group attacks than other classes do.
  • Moreover he has crystellen which can save him for some time and high magic Evasion (in Spear pants)
Mage:
  • Mages have the least defense and HP bars. Mages can try to save themselves by freewill in a first attempt of razzing done by the opponent hk. Even though freewill is an advantage, But continuous razzing by 2 or more hk's will trap the mage and she has the least chance to survive group attacks. High magic Evasion in mages and sedi is an advantage though for mages unless she is trapped by continuous razzing.
HK:
  • Has the highest defense and a good hp bar. High magic evasion and combination of skills like BOR+ Heal will make HK survive group attacks upto some extent if the skills are properly used.

Archer:
  • Has the least magic evasion ;HP bar and defenses are the second least among all classes. Archers have the highest chance to get razzed..... even though they use freedom, continuous razzing by opponent hk's and group attacks will make them helpless.
Conclusion:
Archer has the highest chance of getting razzed and has the second least chance to survive group attacks. I would say archers have the highest chance of death by this and is very important for wars as they are high ranged damage givers.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne