Sankyknight vs Richie

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Sankyknight vs Richie

Post by Triggered »

Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Sankyknight vs Richie

Post by Shauryanegi »

Lost with HK mercy

Never mind both played well .... good game
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Phenomenal Match! Loved the playing style, especially the wepon + boot switching.

Above Poster, learn how to properly use hashtags and their intended purpose.
Bramha
योद्धा
जन्म भूमि : Temoz
कर्म भूमि : सर्वत्र

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
निर्भीक गया वह ढालो में।।
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
वह मान-रक्त का प्यासा था।।।
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Rix wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:46 am Phenomenal Match! Loved the playing style, especially the wepon + boot switching.

Above Poster, learn how to properly use hashtags and their intended purpose.
Noukaro ko reply karne ki aadat nahi mujhe :-@ :-@
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

Replying to Say - I don't reply!
^ Epic Dumb!
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
Rix
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Rix »

andhakanun wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm Chu Tiya
dalla
apni beziti karwane mein Khushi prapt karta.
All of us can see who is being laughed upon! Not your fault, I'm ashamed of your parents for raising such dumb and crass child. I guess similar language is used at your home too, by your parents perhaps?

andhakanun wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm I HOPE U FOUND OUT SOLUTION TO 3X CRITIC IN HK MERCY WEARING SWORD BOOT
Again! Not your fault for not being able to read and comprehend simple lines in english or any other language, even in-game.

andhakanun wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm BEZITI KA REALIZATION KA EHASAAS
Chu! Chu!
Add imbecile too with Dumb and crass! I feel sorry for the articulation skills. Read that with whimsical laughter.

This is one of the premiere MMORG games of India and host players from India and abroad.
Maintain its dignity with your words and actions, kindly do not display your home taught language here.
Kindly try to Make it a forum worth sharing; cherishing experience's and know-how's about this game and its aspects.

With above written sentences I don't think I must add anything later. All has been said, right here. Re-read the aforementioned para's if you're in dire need of replies, with dictionary if you may.

Also if you're in need of better education and environment (which clearly is the case) PM me in game. I'd surely find something for you.

Cheers! Happy gaming meanwhile.
Cya In-game!
Bramha
योद्धा

ले महा-मृत्यु को साथ-साथ
विकराल ब्रज-मय बादल-सा
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

Good to see you making such big statements . But i wanna ask your statement are for others only ? means From one char "Brahma" you make such big statement and from your other char "Valar" you involve parents and abuse them. Screenshot is attached for your reference and others also....

Adding few other screenshot where your Kh Leader is abusing , may not be abusive words if he says as per you . But SS is attached .

Lastly I will tell you one thing you guys force other to abuse bcoz replying back only stops yours abusive statement.
Attachments
@Brahma I will ask is your Family Values are such that you make such statements ?
@Brahma I will ask is your Family Values are such that you make such statements ?
post1.jpg
Wukong is well known abuser of server , no comments for him. But teach him some lessions.
Wukong is well known abuser of server , no comments for him. But teach him some lessions.
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Rix wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:52 pm All of us can see who is being laughed upon! Not your fault, I'm ashamed of your parents for raising such dumb and crass child. I guess similar language is used at your home too, by your parents perhaps?

Again! Not your fault for not being able to read and comprehend simple lines in english or any other language, even in-game.

Chu! Chu!
Add imbecile too with Dumb and crass! I feel sorry for the articulation skills. Read that with whimsical laughter.

This is one of the premiere MMORG games of India and host players from India and abroad.
Maintain its dignity with your words and actions, kindly do not display your home taught language here.
Kindly try to Make it a forum worth sharing; cherishing experience's and know-how's about this game and its aspects.

With above written sentences I don't think I must add anything later. All has been said, right here. Re-read the aforementioned para's if you're in dire need of replies, with dictionary if you may.

Also if you're in need of better education and environment (which clearly is the case) PM me in game. I'd surely find something for you.

Cheers! Happy gaming meanwhile.
Cya In-game!

My 2 cents -

1. I laughed so hard when I read this post of yours, I hope you realise what class of people you are addressing here ? The guy who begged 1000 RS from Raj Deshmukh in A3 ultimate citing his family emergency and that his family didn’t have anything to eat for over 7 days ? Do you think such lowborn chums would be able to understand this level of English ?

2. Highborns do not theorise with lowborn, their job is to cry because they are poor and our job is to celebrate their crying spells, that’s the balance of this world 🌎 please do not pitch in mate, you are spooking the happiness that I derive when I see these nokars crying on their maalik’s instructions, not their fault, it’s the poverty
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

OneBoss wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:01 am My 2 cents -

1. I laughed so hard when I read this post of yours, I hope you realise what class of people you are addressing here ? The guy who begged 1000 RS from Raj Deshmukh in A3 ultimate citing his family emergency and that his family didn’t have anything to eat for over 7 days ? Do you think such lowborn chums would be able to understand this level of English ?

2. Highborns do not theorise with lowborn, their job is to cry because they are poor and our job is to celebrate their crying spells, that’s the balance of this world 🌎 please do not pitch in mate, you are spooking the happiness that I derive when I see these nokars crying on their maalik’s instructions, not their fault, it’s the poverty
Started Crying ? :D Highborns ROFL , Wukong not yet deleted , Highborns Aukat got Bagged =)) Just Keep on justifying your statement , but the fact is you can't afford to delete a char worth 10-12k ( if one eShop or all stuffs can be farmed in-game) .
No More comments for someone who is Poor in Life and Low in terms social values .