Transfer and Handing Over of A3 Mania to 3rd Party.

Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Transfer and Handing Over of A3 Mania to 3rd Party.

Post by Numenor »

Well, today me (Numenor), Scar, Danni and Kai decided that it was time for us to step down and hand over the entire management of A3 Mania to another group of people. Moreover, Scar has backed himself out completely from the server management and handlings and none of us ( me, Danni and Kai) are capable enough to manage as Scar does it. I would add.. no one in entire A3 community is as efficient as Scar.

We decided that A3 Mania is affecting our lives too much and we cannot let the server management control our daily lives. Even after making so much efforts to make it a good community, people still think that we are not doing effectively. We do not feel like justifying everything everytime. So we decided to step down and watch the show as an audience.

When we take any decisions, people shout over it. If we ban people, they call us and disturb us. If we do any events, people shout that they dont like any changes, etc etc. There are numerous many reasons.

I hope you will be good with the new management which will be taking over from us. The transfer will be phased out gradually step by step.

1. Server administration will be given to a different owner.
2. New GMs will replace us.
3. Forum and website will be moved gradually as I (Numenor) will have to teach/tutor them a few things on both.
4. Old GM forum IDs will be removed from admin access to ingame, website and forum. This ID (Numenor) is the founder ID so it might still have admin access. The new management might be needing my help in website and forum so I might be keeping the admin access. Still I will have no intereference with the new management.
5. The new management will introduce themselves here in the forum as well as ingame.
6. Old GM accounts/chars ingame will be removed. The new GMs will take their due place.

All the movement will be done gradually and we will be announcing it in this particular announcement thread.

It was a fun 1 year being with you guys. All the best and have fun. I hope that you will not have complains with the new management.

Signing Off:

ImageImageImageImage

DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Transfer and Handing Over of A3 Mania to 3rd Party.

Post by [GM]Scar »

Its really a Sad News for us. I love A3 Mania very much and I have had sleepless nights making implementations and working on many things. I am really happy that all our efforts have paid off in making a Successful server.

I would like to thank each and everyone who have been a part of A3 Mania and gave us a friendly support. We are really happy to have so many Dear Players.

I say sorry on Behalf of the Entire A3 Mania team, if we have been harsh to you at times. Especially to all the people who ring me up and don't get an answer. I still think that we should have been better to meet your expectations.

Its a very sad thing if you do so much and people in turn blame you.. Its very heartbreaking.

I hope the New Management team will be better.

Goodbye! Miss you all!
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Kai
A3 Mania Gamemaster
A3 Mania Gamemaster

Post by [GM]Kai »

I liked to thank everyone for their support , its really sad news .. will miss the game anyways gud luck to all the players ...

Good bye!!
GM Kai.
[GM]Desire
A3 Mania Gamemaster
A3 Mania Gamemaster

Post by [GM]Desire »

sidkano
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by sidkano »

@above
i don mean indias..i mean from a3india or our server
IGN Lordslord
Mess WiTh th3 Be$t d1E L1kE Th3 r3sT
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

I'm speechless.Kinda feeling i had when A3 india was shut.Good news we hav mania.Bad news we don ha the leading maniacs.I hav been with this server since it launched.Kinda emotional attachment now.But yaeh i can feel the pain it takes to manage a server.Itz almost a social life killer.
Honestly speaking i hav had fun playing under you all.Though i did'nt play much but was always in touch.Probably we may or may not hav the same gaming scenario without you all but i'm gonna miss u all.Certainly dont have words to express the feelings.
Well much said.I wish u all very healthy and prosperous lyf.May god bless u all. :-bd

MOOD------->>>>>>>>> :(

Try to stay in touch coz we don wanna loose good frnds.
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
rockstar8
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rockstar8 »

why dont u guys take a break and get back to managing the server cos we liked it the way it was...

and btw criticism cmes for everything even if its perfect..

even mahatma gandhi was criticised for doing stuff even thought he did it selflessly for indians...

look at the bright side...

every1 gets criticised!!!

push it aside or take the good points in it!!

anyways i guess u ppl took the decision already!!
hellstalker
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by hellstalker »

GM Numenor Scar Kai Danni

--------- RETHINK ------------
IGN : Hellstalker
IGKH: BaBa
IGL : RB11 lvl 165

^^Give me Sight Beyond Sight^^
Crusnik
Memora
Memora

Post by Crusnik »

Yes GM Numenor Scar Kai Danni Please dont GO!!

IGN : Rated
IGL : RB7 161
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

No rethinking. We were thinking on this since long. Scar has his studies to complete and I have to concentrate more on my work.

The New Head GM is a known person of mine. Scar does not know him well but he is a capable guy. He has handled other private servers of A3, WoW and Lineage 2. He has good development knowledge AND he is far more professional and STRICT.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
twoteapie
Memora
Memora

Post by twoteapie »

zzzzz
Jorujaan
Khalthar
Khalthar

Post by Jorujaan »

ahh Numero Scar DAnni and Kai ..............sad 2 see u guys going away wid it ........ if u guys hve decided 2 leave .... all the best for ur future n njoy ur life :)
Jorujaan Rb 11 LVL 165
Shylady Rb 11 LVL 165
Kaniska Rb 11 Lvl 165

Knightman Rb 11 Lvl 165
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

best of luck for ur future guys :)
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3