A3 Mania Eshop - GM Scar

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

A3 Mania Eshop - GM Scar

Post by [GM]Scar »

Dear Players,

From now on, I will be looking into all the E-shop Issues.

Please consider the Following:-
1. If you need Account Details to make a Payment, Please open a Support Ticket.
2. After making the Payment, Please take a Scan of the Receipt and Mail it to [email protected] with the following details.
Character Name:
Account Name:
Date of Payment:
Branch and City of Payment:

Stuffs Needed:
All these details are needed WITHOUT FAIL. If you fail to provide them, I cannot give you any items.

3. You can ring me up on 919989744969
* LIFTING UP THE PHONE IS TOTALLY MY CONSENT. IF I AM BUSY, I WOULD NOT LIFT THE PHONE. PLEASE DON'T KEEP CALLING AGAIN AND AGAIN. JUST LEAVE AN SMS MESSAGE.
* DON'T RING ME UP AT MIDNIGHT AFTER 12:00 PM IN THE NIGHT
* TALK ONLY IN ENGLISH... I WONT TALK IF YOU SPEAK IN HINDI, BENGALI, PUNJABI, TAMIL, TELUGU :D, FRENCH, SPANISH OR PORTUGUESE.
* DON'T TELL ME UR NAME. TELL ME YOUR CHARACTER NAME AND CLASS. AFTER THAT YOU CAN TELL ME YOUR NAME.

4. For Players Outside India, Or Players who cannot talk on the phone, Please leave an SMS message to my Cell Phone. You can use some Free online Sites to send SMS Messages :)) , But don't forget to mention your Character Name.

I repeat once again. Right NOW, I am looking into Eshop issues ONLY. I will not entertain any calls about Hack/Scam/Item Loss/Lag etc etc.

Cheers!
:ymparty:
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: A3 Mania Eshop - GM Scar

Post by [GM]Warrior »

For all other Issues Open a Support Ticket.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: A3 Mania Eshop - GM Scar

Post by Numenor »

As mentioned about 3 months back. Me and Scar are out from game management. On request from the New team, we are handling the finance and the interaction with the server hiring. Finance includes paying up for the server charges as well as looking after the e-shop. This will reduce the current work load from the new team and let them work freely on the developments and new client.

All ingame management is handled by the new GM team. So you will have to contact them for any issues.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.