BUGFIX : Item Loss on Death

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

BUGFIX : Item Loss on Death

Post by [GM]Scar »

Dear Players,

There was a BUG, due to which you would loose Items on Death, even if you had Saving Scrolls in your Inventory inside a Storage Box.

This bug was effective only for Saving Scrolls that are placed inside a Storage Box. When you die, the Saving Scroll from the Storage Box vanishes, but you eventually happen to loose items when you are high on parole.

This issue will be fixed with a Server Restart on 19th October 2009, 2:00 PM.

If anyone happened to loose their Valuable Item due to this BUG, they can open a Support Ticket. Mention the Date and Time of Item Loss. We WILL MANUALLY VERIFY IF YOU HAD THE SAVING SCROLLS IN A STORAGE BOX IN YOUR INVENTORY.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Don't make Support Tickets for all your items that you may have lost and waste our time for it. WE WILL RETURN ITEMS THAT WERE ONLY LOST DUE TO THE BUG. NOT ALL OF THEM!

I have come across this BUG when i was working with the Unique Set Option.. Prevention of Item Loss Upon Death.

Server Restart will fix the issue.

Cheers! :ymparty:
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: BUGFIX : Item Loss on Death

Post by [GM]Scar »

I remember "Lookingmage" had opened a Support Ticket for Losing his Iartek. Please re-open that Ticket. I will return the Item.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.