IMPORTANT: HACK/SCAM ISSUES

[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

IMPORTANT: HACK/SCAM ISSUES

Post by [GM]Warrior »

All the players, Please note that you need to keep your ID/Password safe.

WE DON'T RECOMMEND SHARING OF ACCOUNTS. Beware when you are playing from a cafe. You might be a victim of a Keylogger.

Please note that we WILL NOT BE returning any Items except the Character Itself. When you are under a Hack issue. Even thought if it is an Eshop Item, We will NOT be returning it.

I have banned a few people who have been involved in Hacking. Scar has posted their character names in the Penalised section. I am strict about this and I will really not tolerate any Carelessness about your Accounts.

We are not Dumb people who are just sitting here. We will keep checking each and every bit of Detail.. If you are involved in any sort of Account or Character hack, we will surely get you punished. Please don't try to break any rules and spoil the game experience of others.

If your Hacked Items are sold Ingame, we are not going to land up in Controversy with the Person who has bought your Item for Ingame Woonz. We will just neglect it. We will not waste our time for your carelessness.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: IMPORTANT: HACK/SCAM ISSUES

Post by [GM]Scar »

I have nothing to do with these Hacks and Scams. I just look after Eshop Stuffs. Please don't ring me up for Character hack issues. Open a Support Ticket or Start a New Topic in the Forums under Questions to GM Section.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.