[IMP] Scam And Hack/Item Loss

Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

[IMP] Scam And Hack/Item Loss

Post by Numenor »

This is to let every A3 Mania Player know our decision and implementation of rule related to Scamming and Hack/Item Loss due to Account Sharing or Carelessness.

We will not entertain any complain or ticket related to this. We will just ignore and close the support ticket if you are foolish enough to get scammed AND/OR if your item is lost due to sharing of accounts or the stuff

Do not share your ingame account or ingame items with anyone ingame. If you share anything, then it is up to you to get it back. If you dont then we the GMs will not do anything to recover it for you. If someone betrays your trust then it is you who would suffer. If you are careless enough, not to notice the ID to which you are trading, then it is your fault.

If you account is hacked due to sharing of your account then we will treat the person who has the full access to the account as the owner and not you. If you manage to get back the account and if any items are lost (whether eshop or not) , it WILL NOT BE RECOVERED.

So, we will be closing all requests related to scam issues. Keep your eyes open while ingame. DO NOT TRUST anyone blindly. DO NOT GIVE your account details to anyone.

No questions, No considerations, No special cases, No Exceptions will be made for anyone.

A3 Mania Developers,
Scar and Numenor.

A3 Mania GM Team,
Blade, Warrior, Desire, Shock.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: [IMP] Scam And Hack/Item Loss

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Bumping this thread so people know whats our policy on hack and scam issue.
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Posting it here in New section for everyone reference and reasoning why we it is on our least priority to help with Scam/Hack issues.

Questions I would like to ask.

1. Why do you use 3rd Party tools which are not given to you by A3 Mania GMs? Why are you Idiot enough to trust any tool which can make your gameplay easier?
2. Whose responsibility it is to check for keyloggers etc, if you play from a cafe?
3. Why do you blindly trust people ingame with you account? Why do you share account and char?
4. Whose responsibility it is to be careful of scammers?
5. If you are trading with someone.. who is clicking the Trade and Confirm button? Are we GMs coming and doing that for you?

In all the above cases, do you think the GM team is responsible? It is YOU who is responsible. If hackers could have hacked the accounts through the database.. WHY DONT THEY hack the GM accounts? They can get a lot with GM accounts. It is out of question that anyone hacked a person account the hard way.

So, it is not our headache. We will solve the issue when we have time or deny all together. It was YOU who was responsible and why should we bear the burden of your carelessness. We have clear defined rules for Scam/Hack recovery issues.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Bumping this thread again. We will not recover any scammed items henceforth. Whatever special case it maybe. If you are scammed, it's your loss.. your headache.. not ours.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.