A3 Mania Knowledge Base

Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

A3 Mania Knowledge Base

Post by Numenor »

We have added a new knowledge base to the forums. You can have your own guides including images published in the forum with your name and acknowledgments in it.

The articles should be according to the categories available in the Knowledge base. You can add images (preferred) while creating the guides. While creating a guide take screenshots ingame and attach/add to the post. Make Sure to resize the screenshot correctly or add the thumbnail to the image there.

It would be great if you can make a detailed guide for every rebirth and post it there. There are other categories too which can have a lot of articles.

DO NOT post articles with links to the Main A3 Mania website or any other 3rd Party website. You can copy information from the main website and post it in detailed and formatted view in the knowledge base. I have already added Beginner guide URLs in the knowledge base as it is very basic information.

After the article is submitted it will be reviewed by our Moderator and GM team and approved after it is found out to be correct and informative.

PS: Drop a post in this topic with the title of the posted article so that we can review and inform you if more editing is required. If you are using guides and articles from other websites, dont forget to mention to acknowledge the original author.

If you feel that you have an article which does not belong to any category listed there, reply in this post. We will add the same.

Thanks and looking for participation from everyone.

PS 2: Please avoid using color fonts as much as possible in the knowledge base.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: A3 Mania Knowledge Base

Post by Numenor »

Update:

For every meanigful article in the Knowledge base I will be rewarding Mania $ in the forum for it :)

Rewards can be upto 10,000 Mania$ depending on the importance and significance of the article.
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

Hi Numenor,

Pls chk page of Capability Quest its wrong number mentioned in that page.
Providing the correct info for that quest I dont know whether u can say that KB since never used to do that and new too here.

Capability Quest- Reward
Quest Giver: Damurr
Quest Level: 150 - 165
Path to take a Rebirth 6-11 Part I
Talk 1: Hello Traveler, so you want to change your destiny.
What? Me?
Talk 2: It seems you are hungry for more power and want to take a rebirth.
Yeah!
Talk 3: Are you ready for the extreme test?
Tell me more details please!
Talk 4: The path is not easy. You will have to prove your worth. You will have to prove that you are worthy for more power and you deserve it. Be ready to embark on a never before journey. You will have to kill Bosses from all around and prove your worth to me so I can give you the item required to fulfill the Rebirth requirement.
I will do it.
I will come back later.
You will have to kill Di Phameino, Statue Kartere, Arr Khallhiash, Forn Khallhiash, Phameino, Khainen, Arr and Phameino.
Hard isn’t it.
I’ll try. I think I can do it.
I think I am not up to it right now. I think I have to train more.

Requirements: lvl 150 to lvl 165
Reward: SJ
Exp: 300000
Wz:100000
Lore:750

Di Phameino : 0/5
Arr Khallhiash: 0/5
Forn Khallhiash: 0/5
Phameino: 0/5
Arr Phameino: 0/5

Path to take a Rebirth 6-11 Part II.
Talk 1: Good. You are a brave fellow. You are qualified to go ahead.
Thanks
Talk 2: You don’t have to thank me. It’s my duty to tell the truth and provide you the right information.
I am grateful.
Talk 3: Haha, really. The next challenge is ahead. I hope you are up to it.
What’s that?
I have some other job to do.
Talk 4: You will have to kill Chemos, Mencenjstri, Kralj and Daskamiu.
Of course! Why not!
I got to do something suddenly. I will do it later.
Reward: Pineapple Tart
Exp: 500000
Wz: 150000
Lore: 1000

Chemos: 0/5
Mencenjstri: 0/5
Kralj: 0/5
Daskamiu: 0/5

Pls dont mind if i put it in wrong section and if i did that extremely sorry
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Maybe some players can cross check it and let me know.
nitesha3a3a3
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by nitesha3a3a3 »

forgetits wrote:Hi Numenor,

Pls chk page of Capability Quest its wrong number mentioned in that page.
Providing the correct info for that quest I dont know whether u can say that KB since never used to do that and new too here.

Capability Quest- Reward
Quest Giver: Damurr
Quest Level: 150 - 165
Path to take a Rebirth 6-11 Part I
Talk 1: Hello Traveler, so you want to change your destiny.
What? Me?
Talk 2: It seems you are hungry for more power and want to take a rebirth.
Yeah!
Talk 3: Are you ready for the extreme test?
Tell me more details please!
Talk 4: The path is not easy. You will have to prove your worth. You will have to prove that you are worthy for more power and you deserve it. Be ready to embark on a never before journey. You will have to kill Bosses from all around and prove your worth to me so I can give you the item required to fulfill the Rebirth requirement.
I will do it.
I will come back later.
You will have to kill Di Phameino, Statue Kartere, Arr Khallhiash, Forn Khallhiash, Phameino, Khainen, Arr and Phameino.
Hard isn’t it.
I’ll try. I think I can do it.
I think I am not up to it right now. I think I have to train more.

Requirements: lvl 150 to lvl 165
Reward: SJ
Exp: 300000
Wz:100000
Lore:750

Di Phameino : 0/5
Arr Khallhiash: 0/5
Forn Khallhiash: 0/5
Phameino: 0/5
Arr Phameino: 0/5

Path to take a Rebirth 6-11 Part II.
Talk 1: Good. You are a brave fellow. You are qualified to go ahead.
Thanks
Talk 2: You don’t have to thank me. It’s my duty to tell the truth and provide you the right information.
I am grateful.
Talk 3: Haha, really. The next challenge is ahead. I hope you are up to it.
What’s that?
I have some other job to do.
Talk 4: You will have to kill Chemos, Mencenjstri, Kralj and Daskamiu.
Of course! Why not!
I got to do something suddenly. I will do it later.
Reward: Pineapple Tart
Exp: 500000
Wz: 150000
Lore: 1000

Chemos: 0/5
Mencenjstri: 0/5
Kralj: 0/5
Daskamiu: 0/5

Pls dont mind if i put it in wrong section and if i did that extremely sorry

dude u did nt provide the rite EXP gifted its nt 300k and 500k better chk tht n update ..... if i do tht Quest 2day i will update it :D :D :D

IGN Jorujaan
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

@ Jorujaan

Thnx for correcting me dude since I m newly rb6 so didnt completed Tart Q much hope will update that soon
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

posted guide for sq 1-2 nd sq 1-4 in KB

I saw few errors in the post forr sq 1-4 in KB so posted it again
errors i found are
1. He mentioned creeps to be cynick nd hell karterians. But they are Cynick, hell yatake nd demaretone.
2. He wrote "start killing them using any mob skill. Kill all the creeps.Now wait for the time to end."3
But as i remember if he time ends nd u dnt click on statue of rapaka the quest will fail nd not that the rapaka will awake.
3. He wrote" Kill it before the time ends its very easy to kill it."

As i remember that rapaka and creeps keeps respwning within a second or two if u kill them. He forgot to mention that.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Rabellu wrote:posted guide for sq 1-2 nd sq 1-4 in KB

I saw few errors in the post forr sq 1-4 in KB so posted it again
errors i found are
1. He mentioned creeps to be cynick nd hell karterians. But they are Cynick, hell yatake nd demaretone.
2. He wrote "start killing them using any mob skill. Kill all the creeps.Now wait for the time to end."3
But as i remember if he time ends nd u dnt click on statue of rapaka the quest will fail nd not that the rapaka will awake.
3. He wrote" Kill it before the time ends its very easy to kill it."

As i remember that rapaka and creeps keeps respwning within a second or two if u kill them. He forgot to mention that.
Make a new guide and submit. I will delete the old one and add yours. If possible add screenshots. :)
And also post the guides which you have posted in the forums to the KB. I will approve those and add you to the KB team. You have written some good guides. :)

I usually cannot read all guides. If anyone want to take up the job for me. I will hand over the KB section to you. I am also planning to add few moderators in the forum as many people have came on our server recently and it is getting hard for me to handle it alone. :)
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@Numenor
i had submitted the guides to kb before posting the above post.

And about kb nd moderator,
I wnt be able to come online regularly and will not be able to spend lot of time on forums. Taking these things into account if u want then m ready to accept the duties.

rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

Gm Numenor.......................
are only KB persons allowed to post guides or even rookies like me can post a guide?,,,,,,
Awaiting ur reply

ha ha ha get jealous wid this 1 abv 1 :D
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@rooney8
anyone can submit guide in kb.
It will not be displayed as soon as u submit. Once u submit ur guide then kb team will review it and if guide is good then it will be released.

Make sure u read the rules before posting any guide. Rules are in very first post by numenor in this thread.

rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

Hello Gms and Kb Team................i hav put this post here......i.e i had posted it long back on the general discussions page no.1..............but no 1 cares to c all the pages til ther...so i hav posted it here....hopefully u can review it and correct it...... it based on each class....except an archer.........

Easiest Way to kill the lowest residing boss in d game within rb 0,without a mercenery....still he is a BOSS

Warrior-To kill a Di phameino
lvl required- 115+(if axe warrior wid g8 set,if sword or spear 125+)
Take a few larcs with u,if boss is free,i.e,wid no creeps around him,
use all larcs and start hitting (if creeps r ther freeze them) ,within ur hp pots finish (usually 25k) u will atleast
do him 75000 damage(mind u a Di Phameino has 100000 HP).Start doing stuffs wid range damage like-
axe has boomerang cutter, u will atleast do 1000 damage each hit :twisted: , so in next 25 hit boss will die,
remember u r a warrior so u hav enuf mp , (as u dont use any when physically hurting him) u can kill him . Nxt move
u can b proud of takin a ss and posting on forums (in showoff) saying my first boss trip :mrgreen: .

Mage-
lvl required to kill a di phameino-(if ele mage 120+,if non ele with ele staff 110+)
First as all know mage has super high mp and low hp,so start off the first time with a few fellumers and di larcs.
Go to boss area and look around,
if ther r ne creeps,whip them, u shud hav gud skill duartion on ur gloves,.
Now u r left free to deal with the di pham.
Use the common move strip blast,u will deal 1200-3000 damage(if u hav an ele staff). as u see,
u use fellumers, they raise health and use di larc as they increase dmg on di pham greatly.
once u r out of hp, do range damage on him ( like stigma) he might well b left with 10k hp util u start
attacking frm range ;) . so now the same tactic as i gav for a warrior.

Holy Knight(my special Favourite :D )
To kill a di phameino(sword hk wid mace lvl 110+,mace hk with sword set105+)
All u need are larcs.Seriously coz u dontt need fellumer as u hav hk's lowest lvl skill as his best HEAL.
All u got to do is if creeps around the boss mob them and dh.
Remember dh has double dmg on di pham, as he is a demon.so u ll atleast do 2000-4000 damage with g8 set,and a tuath.
and u hav all d shield and weapon skills to help u.put aLL UR SPECIAL BUFFS.
better use BOR every 10 secs as 110 lvl is a bit hybrid lvl for sm char to kill a di pham on his/her own.
keep using meele dmg on him as u need to save mp if u r out of hp pots for heal, but if creeps r attacking use dh.
suppose u r out of ur hp pots, use heal every 2 turns and keep BOR on,as a di pham does gud dmg even on a hk wid bor. ....i wud also suggest a gud evsioned pantsFinally u will kill the boss as though u hav been wrestling :P .Take the drop to town and npc if eutuxia,dj,lms.

Thnx all tats all i kno i hav never bossed wid an archer :( ,,, atleast sm 1 read post and giv tips on how to kill cheapest boss oof server wid an archer.

Regards..
a noob hk with a big heart :mrgreen:

Demolishion

Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@rooney8
post ur guide in kb section please. Give a proper title and post it there. No use of posting it here.

rooney8
Wimos
Wimos

Post by rooney8 »

thanks Rabellu....hav posted in KB awaiting a review........................................even a NO is ok wid me :-bd

Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@Numenor
do we kb team members have privilage to approve posts in kb section? I am asking this because i can't find the post of rooney nywhere which is waiting for approval.