Low standard talking by Goldenarrows

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
hotice
Memora
Memora

Low standard talking by Goldenarrows

Post by hotice »

Dear GM,

As this person have no values and does not feel any hesitation to do a character assassination of somebody.... the way GM Blade is now taking instant action against abusers, scammers, hackers. i think this person need to be get corrected, please take action as soon as possible.
Attachments
2017year_11month_17date_20hour_43minute_28second.jpg
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Low standard talking by Goldenarrows

Post by truthonmywords »

Where is abusive part? :-?
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

Stop behaving like school kid. Baccho jaisey complain kyo kur raha hain. If he foul mouthed you, did it make any difference in your gaming experience? Learn to ignore abusers. It's good not to feed abusers/trolls. The more you flame, the more they exploit you and look at ways to infuriate you by pming BS. Aajkaal vaisey bhi updates ney lvling experience kharab kur diya hain.

Even if people have rb12 items, they would not risk doing RB. Mage is the worst hit anyways.
Kamlesssh
Memora
Memora

Post by Kamlesssh »

In think you can't kill him in game, so you're taking revenge over here. :p
Naam : Kamlesssh
Gao : Bhopal
Kaisa Aaya : Bhag ke "Dun dun dun dun"
Beedi Pita hu, Daru Pita hu, Cigarette Pita hu, Ganja Pita hu, Charas Pita hu, Snack Pita hu, Soluchan Pita hu.
Soluchan 4 Lyf
hotice
Memora
Memora

Post by hotice »

@truthonmywords i think you are a kind of person to whom someone saying shit about your family is cool enough, but its not tolerable for me or any other person who have some self esteem and @pathofjustice i don't get it why you want to save abusers or want everybody to sacrifice their mental peace for a un-maturated person who cant take a stand for himself without abusing and doesn't even recognize what he is speaking, bro i think you should LEARN TO STANDUP AND TAKE ACTION beside suggesting people to grow up and ignore the whole stuff that's not how it works man. @Kamlesssh call him in GP TO STAND AND TANK FOR 10 SECONDS NON DEX (without Godlarc) and if he survived i will delete my char and leave the game (I AM SERIOUS) DEX BOY.
pathofjustice
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by pathofjustice »

hotice wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:20 pm @truthonmywords i think you are a kind of person to whom someone saying shit about your family is cool enough, but its not tolerable for me or any other person who have some self esteem and @pathofjustice i don't get it why you want to save abusers or want everybody to sacrifice their mental peace for a un-maturated person who cant take a stand for himself without abusing and doesn't even recognize what he is speaking, bro i think you should LEARN TO STANDUP AND TAKE ACTION beside suggesting people to grow up and ignore the whole stuff that's not how it works man. @Kamlesssh call him in GP TO STAND AND TANK FOR 10 SECONDS NON DEX (without Godlarc) and if he survived i will delete my char and leave the game (I AM SERIOUS) DEX BOY.
I take action only when deemed necessary and I am not saving abusers, don't get wrong ideas. And continue to be that way for all I care.
Kamlesssh
Memora
Memora

Post by Kamlesssh »

hotice wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:20 pm @truthonmywords i think you are a kind of person to whom someone saying shit about your family is cool enough, but its not tolerable for me or any other person who have some self esteem and @pathofjustice i don't get it why you want to save abusers or want everybody to sacrifice their mental peace for a un-maturated person who cant take a stand for himself without abusing and doesn't even recognize what he is speaking, bro i think you should LEARN TO STANDUP AND TAKE ACTION beside suggesting people to grow up and ignore the whole stuff that's not how it works man. @Kamlesssh call him in GP TO STAND AND TANK FOR 10 SECONDS NON DEX (without Godlarc) and if he survived i will delete my char and leave the game (I AM SERIOUS) DEX BOY.
Lol, he can easily tank you. You ain't the GM to kill him 1 shot.
Naam : Kamlesssh
Gao : Bhopal
Kaisa Aaya : Bhag ke "Dun dun dun dun"
Beedi Pita hu, Daru Pita hu, Cigarette Pita hu, Ganja Pita hu, Charas Pita hu, Snack Pita hu, Soluchan Pita hu.
Soluchan 4 Lyf