Extremely high MS and RTOs

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Extremely high MS and RTOs

Post by OneBoss »

Hi GMs,

This is to bring to your notice the sad condition of the connectivity with the server, i.e., the bad MS with high % of RTOs.

To rule out the reply of my bad ISP, posting couple of points :
1. I'm on ACT Fibernet 1 GBPS Plan
2. I'm not posting results only of the ms with mania, but with almost all the other servers alive. So the point being, if my ISP had issues, it would give high RTOs with the other servers as well which is clearly not the case
3. I know that it is not necessary that the servers on which the website is hosted v/s the on which the game is hosted are the same but again it would apply to all the different servers and not only mania and hence the comparison is valid

There is almost 45% loss of packets (RTOs) with Mania while not a single packet is being lost with other servers.

PS: If the screenies are not clear on web, kindly download and zoom, you will be able to clearly see the numbers.
Posting the Screenshots so that my point comes across clearly without any further explanation. Hoping that you would do something about it.
Attachments
2.jpg
1.jpg
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Extremely high MS and RTOs

Post by [GM]Blade »

Your screenshots are not legible, however we are aware of this issue and working towards a fix with the ISP involved.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster