Forum Code of Conduct

[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Forum Code of Conduct

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Hello A3 Maniacs.

Hope you all remember me. I have recently stumbled upon the forums and the game after a really long time. Although I have been maintaining the website and the forums, I wasn't really active lately. It's great to see the massive progress on the game itself, however it's unfortunate that the forums have been manifested by fake accounts who only abuse. Everyone has to understand that A3 Mania Forums is a prestigious resource for any new player willing to play. Over the years there have been many posts made by players which would be very educational for new players. These days all that I can see are abuses.

I have had a long discussion with the In-Game GMS (Scar and Blade) about the forum situation and I have decided that I will take charge of maintaining decorum in the forums. I have appointed a new Forum Moderator (Barbarian) who will issue warnings for abusive posts. I will then review the warnings issued on players based on what they post and issue account bans. A Maximum of 1 warning per account is allowed. Subsequent warning will attract an account ban. Creating multiple accounts just for the sake of abusing will attract an IP ban both in the forums and the game.

I would allow flamming upto some extent as long as it's not personally targeted and abusive in any manner.

Hope you have a great weekend! I am looking forward to celebrating the 10th A3 Mania Anniversary with you guys Image

Warrior.