[23rd March 2009] Server Status - Updated

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

[23rd March 2009] Server Status - Updated

Post by [GM]Scar »

We have finished shifting the Server and all the Characters and Accounts successfully.

The new server is Located in Frankfurt Germany.

Initially we had some problems with the new server. Its fixed now.
The server is very good and the latency and performance are it its best, However there is a slight degrade in the Melee hit rate.

We are now changing the names of the characters. Please open a support ticket If your character contains special characters,numbers or more than 12 characters in length. All the Characters with more than 1 Capital Letter will be converted to smaller Letters. WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY REQUESTS TO CHANGE CHARACTER NAME OTHER THAN NUMBER, SPECIAL CHARACTERS OR MORE THAN 12 CHARACTER LENGTH.

Server will be up soon as we make the change. Hope for the best.
Airtel has known issues with Ping. You need to approach your ISP for a solution to this.

New Patch will be available soon. I will be posting an Auto-Updater(A New Version) which will automatically download the required files.

New Event Coming up:- BONUS HUNTING MAP :D. Stay Tuned.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: [23rd March 2009] Server Status

Post by [GM]Scar »

24th March 2009 ***** Update ******

We were able to shift the server, but Unfortunately we had problems with TCP/IP. Because the Server is 64 bit, we had to make a lot of modification to the server.
I have applied for a Server Reformatting. When I receive the server fresh again, I need to setup the server again.

Will Keep you Updated.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: [23rd March 2009] Server Status - Updated

Post by [GM]Scar »

Sad News.. There is a Hardware problem with the server. It would require replacement of the Server. We are not sure when we are going to get the Replaced Server.

:( :(( :ympray:
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: [23rd March 2009] Server Status - Updated

Post by [GM]Scar »

The server is repaired. We will be getting the server OS installed in a few hours.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.