PLEASE release my char Banned for No reason, no reply from Support since months.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
quinzy87
Memora
Memora

PLEASE release my char Banned for No reason, no reply from Support since months.

Post by quinzy87 »

Ticket ID's: # 687026 ; # 216186
It's been almost an year, please HELP Me!

My Character Frozenarrow RB 12 165 with max kit was banned for no specific reason last year in August. It was one or two months after when I tried to login I realized my char was banned.

I had all Maxed out Stuff Uniq and G10 of My Archer and HK in that char at the time.

On contacting support I was informed that I did some in-game deal with Thearcher due to which my char was banned.

As a fact I don't even remember any specific deal with that char. Also, I shared info. that the last item I purchased was a G10 Lvl15 Axe for my Warrior Char somewhere around 18-20 bill in-game wz. No1 buys G10 Axe I I purchased just as a Showoff.

I also requested to check all my account activity to make sure as my char has never been involved/associated in any wrong activity in server. Also, I've been playing since the server started.

I saw a post in forums where GM's had mentioned some other player too, to contact through the correct/linked email. To which I again contacted via correct email which was linked, sharing the previous ticket details too. I was asked for Char related info. which I did share. However, same as earlier no response since then.

Most of the stuff I've worked so hard for for so many years, everything is gone now. I've also sent a PM to you Blade three times.

I request all the Game Master's, whoever is active, please help me with the issue and release the character. You can check all you can in my account , it's completely clean never did anything wrong in game to anyone.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: PLEASE release my char Banned for No reason, no reply from Support since months.

Post by [GM]Blade »

Will be looked into.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
quinzy87
Memora
Memora

Re: PLEASE release my char Banned for No reason, no reply from Support since months.

Post by quinzy87 »

Thank you
quinzy87
Memora
Memora

Post by quinzy87 »

Please help me, it's been almost a year
quinzy87
Memora
Memora

Post by quinzy87 »

Same thing happens everytime, no response until now. Please check the issue and release the character. I've been unable to play also most of the uniq and G10 stuff of other chars is in it.
quinzy87
Memora
Memora

Post by quinzy87 »

Dear GM's,

Please check my character and release it. Please respond to the ticket.
Vedant
Memora
Memora

Post by Vedant »

Gm's please look into Quinzy's case.
Seems like his account was banned and there's been little to no communication from your end, while other banned accounts have been released.
He's been trying since a year for a positive reply to his case.