New Rb System

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Re: New Rb System

Post by Apple »

Just something that came into my notice yesterday , The HK was using a level 15 G10 Mace. Being why , we cannot take his hits unless we're Aura 5 / Blood [ For Mages and Archers ].

But I would seriously suggest , that from RB 6 - RB 10.. We should be getting more pts then 300. So that a RB 6 cannot be owning an RB 9 or RB 10. This is just to prevent people from again basing HK's as impossible to beat.

As of now , RB 9 has nothing much different as to RB 6. AND IN NO WAY .. How much ever you distribute stats can a RB 9 Mage beat a RB 6 HK.

Not being able to PK the HK Is reasonable. But not being able to make him TP is distressful. And this being an aura 5 vs aura 5.

Please think about it , mainly about increasing the amount of stat points rewarded after each RB after RB 6.. :)
A3 Mania : | IGN : Knight | Town : Temoz | KnightHood : Anarchy | ------
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

To all Gms
This rb system as well as previous rb system have a big flaw in it. In rb system extra points always create imbalance which we can clearly see frm above posts. Nd the character most benefitted by this is HK there by cutting the capabilities of all other classes. As there is no restriction on hp bar so a hk with 30k hp bar is like immortal because the damage done on him in 10-15 hits can be recovered by just 1 click ie heal.
So to create a balance u have to take furthur steps else this server will become paradise for hks nd bad dream for others.
Do something about the involvement of stat points in pk because by default stats does not matter much at aura stages for pk. At aura stages wat matters the most is elemental damage nd defence. At 165level with dex uniq it hardly make difference that u have 100pts in defence or 10000. At aura stats matter for hunting only and have very small involvement in pk.
Thats the reason that a 6rb 165lvl hk is pking 9rb 165lvl mage.
So please do something to make stats points to play active role at aura stages also.
Nd secondly put some restriction of the max hp bar one can have but i think ppl wnt like the second suggestion.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Why cant a 6 RB hk pk a 9 RB mage??? Whats odd in it???....! Is there any particular reason behind it??? Different classes have different characteristics. They can definitely do it.

I will put this bluntly AGAIN.

Can we stop this discussion?? It will not be changed. Maybe u are too ignorant about the game and coming to useless conclusions which don't have any head or legs... just out of no where.. u come out with philosophies which are useless and baseless.

This is last we needed.. people who dont know much about the game, who dont know how the game works... coming out with their own philosophies and spreading false information.

We are in a better situation to understand and access the current system.. as we know how it all works. So please stop this discussion and waste of time. It is not going to change and it will stay as it is.

Now dont start boasting in this thread.. telling how much u all know about the game. Reading the threads of most of you people and your conclusion.. I really doubt you know much.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Rabellu wrote: Do something about the involvement of stat points in pk because by default stats does not matter much at aura stages for pk. At aura stages wat matters the most is elemental damage nd defence. At 165level with dex uniq it hardly make difference that u have 100pts in defence or 10000. At aura stats matter for hunting only and have very small involvement in pk.
Rabellu wrote: So please do something to make stats points to play active role at aura stages also.
Nd secondly put some restriction of the max hp bar one can have but i think ppl wnt like the second suggestion.
Do you have even a slightest of idea how things and server files work?? Do you even know that this requires editing of the source codes which is not available??? Do you even know if that is possible or not??

If you know all those.. be my guest and edit it for me. I will be more than happy to put it through.

At least get me the source codes of the A3 MMORPG game engine and everything related to it. I will do that for u.. I will make whatever changes which are necessary. Hell! I will add more Episodes to the game.. will keep it alive for centuries with hundred of expansions. Hundreds of new maps, skills, creeps.. etc etc.

Demanding and giving suggestions is very easy.. but doing it realistically is hard.

Think before posting and giving vague ideas which are not possible.

We are doing whatever we can and trust me it is in the best interest of everyone and it is the best we can do. If you want more.. then try to get us those. It will be done in no time.

People say.. I am rude.. I speak and tell things upfront.. There is nothing like that.. I just tell what CAN be done and what CANT. It is normal for one to interpret that certain things are rude if they hear a simple NO. whichever way u say a NO.. it will always be a NO and appear rude.

Stop labeling things as bugged or not correct because it doesn't work the way you like it to.
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Loverboy »

Can we stop this discussion?? It will not be changed. Maybe u are too ignorant about the game and coming to useless conclusions which don't have any head or legs... just out of no where.. u come out with philosophies which are useless and baseless.

This is last we needed.. people who dont know much about the game, who dont know how the game works... coming out with their own philosophies and spreading false information.
i though the forums was a democratic place where players can express their views, damn i feel you going to have us face the wall and have us all shot at dawn !!!! if we post again
Why cant a 6 RB hk pk a 9 RB mage??? Whats odd in it???....! Is there any particular reason behind it??? Different classes have different characteristics. They can definitely do it.
Well a lot of players do not think this is correct or fair even the Hk Knight posted same.
The reason you changed Rb was to make it balanced yet you comment above contradicts that
To achieve Rb 7,8 9 etc take time and effort and people wish to be compensated i dont think that is being trouble making or ignorant !!!!

Do you want a server full of Hk`s ? people are suggesting ideas like reduce heal to a lower % or limit Hp bar of Hk etc etc
We do not know what you can do programme wise but try to offer suggestions and feedback there is no malice intended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have all stated we appreciate your efforts

But from reading your comments I feel you kicked us all in the teeth

P.s

No blindfold for me i will face the bullets front on.
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Apple »

Atleast , think of something to make sure that the donators are not the only people left playing the server. Maybe Im wrong about the amount of people leaving the server , but it will be seemingly obvious tonight after "free rewards" thingy.

And saying No can be said in such a way as not to appear rude or impolite. You merely have to learn the art of diplomacy. Without that , I doubt if you would ever end up as being a successful GM.. And About being a GM..I speak from experience.

You have finally provided us with a satisfactory reply that everyone can understand. But this could also have been done ever since the requests all started? Instead of yelling at us for providing "vague" requests for a change , You could have said this "WOULD NOT" be possible because of "so and so" reason.

An RB 6 Owning an RB 9.. Then I wonder why there exists a difficulty in reaching RB 6 to RB 9. Its just like sitting in a train to reach somewhere , but suddenly you notice that your only going in circles. Reaching no where in particular.

Maybe you might be aware of more things about the game then we "players" are. Because you are a GM of the server , and you are supposed to be knowledgeable on that.
Now dont start boasting in this thread.. telling how much u all know about the game. Reading the threads of most of you people and your conclusion.. I really doubt you know much
If that is the best way you can come up with! To get more players in the server. Best of Luck to you :D A good reading of how to handle people tactfully could be really useful for you.

If this is how we get answers from "such experienced people on the game" ...Why do we even bother posting on the forums about our complaints?

As far as the server is concerned , It is a really good server. But people still need to know how to adapt to the new RB system. I repeat myself again and again.

Hopefully , @ Scar : I hope you and the GM Team can come up with something so as to stop a RB 6 from Pking an RB 9. As much as Numenor says. I wouldnt want to be in his boots..when he gets owned by an RB 6 if he was RB 10.

There should be some goal at reaching RB 10. Why struggle for 4 Rb's! [ A Lot of HardWork ] .. Just when you reach there , a HK sitting at RB 6 ... who hasnt done much of anything like getting an overall of 75 + Kripis / Kartas / Drapurr / Aigis Or Find 30+ PineApple Tarts.. Kicks your *XXXXXX* butt.
Last edited by Apple on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Haha. Enough diplomacy. Lets have it face to face. I've said before that you are really closed to suggestion, but this is pathetic. Ban me here if you want.
Yeah sure they have different characteristics. So why the hell are we RB'ing ? If 3 RB's difference is hardly noticeable ? Or as suggested, we all make HK's. Is that what you want ? Balanced my ass. Also, getting RB 6 is simple...exceptionally so. Rb 9 is not. But hey, 3 hits and ITS OVER ?
Ignorance ? The only ignorance displayed here, is from you, Sir. Your blank arguments are really starting to irritate me. The only thing you have said here is that you know more than us so STFU. Is that your philosophy ? Sounds like narcissism to me. Sure you can code. Does that make you superior to us in intelligence ? It does not. What it does make you is more knowledgeable in a particular area. Just because you know how to code A3 games does not make it so that you know what is best for everyone. Do you have effing idea how many people left ? OF COURSE YOU DO, YOUR AN EFFING GM!
We are in a better situation to understand and access the current system.. as we know how it all works. So please stop this discussion and waste of time. It is not going to change and it will stay as it is.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO NARROW MINDED. YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM BUT YOUR VIEWPOINT DOES NOT MATTER. YOU DO NOT PLAY THE GAME, YOU MANAGE IT! Maybe if I type in capital letters, it will attract your attention.
Demanding and giving suggestions is very easy.. but doing it realistically is hard.
Exactly. So why don't you listen to what we have to say before going and implementing your idea's ?
Think before posting and giving vague ideas which are not possible.
I suggest you think before YOU post. The only thing you say to us are NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO and NO! You call our suggestions ridiculous, you insult our intelligence, and after doing all that, when we finally get through your thick cranium, you make changes. Learn to be a graceful loser. You can't be right all the time, and you might as well get used to that early in your life...
We are doing whatever we can and trust me it is in the best interest of everyone and it is the best we can do. If you want more.. then try to get us those. It will be done in no time.
How the hell do you know what is in OUR best interests ? Thats why the bloody suggestions and feedback crap is there, aint it ? But as I said before, WILL YOU LISTEN ?
People say.. I am rude.. I speak and tell things upfront.. There is nothing like that.. I just tell what CAN be done and what CANT. It is normal for one to interpret that certain things are rude if they hear a simple NO. whichever way u say a NO.. it will always be a NO and appear rude.
People don't say you are rude. They say that you refuse to listen. You have a mental block to the suggestion that you COULD be wrong. What you do is shoot down our idea's. Okay so it can't be done, thats cool. We can accept that. But you sir, are challenging us to reply to you.
Now dont start boasting in this thread.. telling how much u all know about the game. Reading the threads of most of you people and your conclusion.. I really doubt you know much.
The only boasting going on here is from you, SURPRISE! Wow, yet again ?

Suppose you are Einstein. He made major discoveries in Physics. Do you think everyone understood it ? Only scientists and mathematicians did. But the latter were available in large quantities. Like you said, the number of people who actually understand the game are very few. Which means your idea's might be like, omfg genius, but it will be mistaken as stupid because

1) You don't try explain it.
2) You call everyone who doesn't understand it as idiots
3) You are arrogant.

Do you even KNOW why forums are there ? Its not for you to just post your updates and stuff...thats called a notice board. We post our bloody opinion here. And if you don't want to hear it, then just close down the whole section of the particular forum.
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

I want to listen. but not the same thing over and over again.

Now can we close this?? Or is there anything else left out????
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Apple »

Okie... pretty much it. . :D ... May i know how we can register for the All Out war?.. o.o
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Yeah I'm out too. Could you do something about HK's owning everyone ? ?

Cheers :)
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)