this skill point system...a joke...lol

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
axesword
Memora
Memora

this skill point system...a joke...lol

Post by axesword »

Hi,
GM's if u making this a war server or TTA3 server please let us know we will leave...we are not here to fight against ppl and do wars ...war is FUN i can understand...u making this server a war server?????

WAR looks nice ...but we dont mind if low lvl players tanks us.

now other part :

all epi 3 bosses ...arkhalis, phinomena etc is givng damage on a rb 9 mage....,,wtf we are not here to fight against ppl

we are in loss GM cant even kill bosses properly and above all hp and mp bar sucks big time...what game is this and why are u doing so.

We are players no one happy with this hence posting message on behalf of all.

You need to understand what we want GM if u reduce stats like this...days not far even rb 15 mage can't kill or even tank boss in sidoe...and u talk about decreasing bosses attack lol

they still have same attact hp bar is sucking hp like nothing...rb 7+ char need hk's to boss is that fair.

just to remind you gm's the aim of A3 is to fight against evil not to fight with players.

thanking you
Magexs
holysatan
Memora
Memora

Re: this skill point system...a joke...lol

Post by holysatan »

+1
Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

Yes. Its still not edited. It will be reduced today.

We are not robots and computers. It takes some time to edit the creeps. Lolz. We got other life too.. eat, shit, sleep, work in office, study.. etc.

Have patience and wait. Episode 3,4,5 creeps and bosses. All will be edited. They will be at 2X stats. Currently they are very high according to previous RB system.
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
Royalmage
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Royalmage »

[quote="axesword"]Hi,
GM's if u making this a war server or TTA3 server please let us know we will leave...we are not here to fight against ppl and do wars ...war is FUN i can understand...u making this server a war server?????

I agree......... this RB system sucks.......
and if it has to be implimented it should from starting of server so that ppl who like this format joined this server... other like me have not joined...now it is just wast of time to join this server. this is not fair, Gm you cannot cheat ppl like this, when we joined you have advertised the old RB system and now when you have people in your server you overnight changed the RB system according to your wish
and this is really funny i wasted so much woonz on buying lore point and taking points from mana now all woonz wasted...???

Regards
Royalmage
IGN : Royalmage
IGC : Mage
IGKH : Bravesouls
IGT : Quanato
laxman

Post by laxman »

guyz pls be patient.. the GMs are working their ass out .. everything cant be done in a day..

this rb system puts every1 in an equal platform n is fair..

just play it for a week n youll know the difference
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Did you EVEN SEE how Legend was tanking the entire effing Agni KH ALONE ? Yeah, just using heal, rofl. And guess his RB ? FIVE AND NOT EVEN AURA! The GM's have repeatedly said that boss's HP's will be reduced. Give them time ffs. Changing the system is not exactly a point and click issue.

And if you wanna know how unbalanced it was earlier, ask Laxman. He could practically kill entire KH's alone with his RB6 aura 5 HK.

The purpose of any online game is to interact. In any PVP game, the primary things are to interact and to PVP!! What is the point of leveling 24/7 ? There has to be some end to it right ? A place where we can rightly believe ourself superior to other players because of the effort we have put in ? Well this new system doesn't exactly guarantee it but atleast it makes it a possible reality... And its been less than 24 hours. I.e no time to fine tune it. Personally, I think your complaining because now you have to use your brains while taking stats since every point counts. You cannot just blanket onto one stat.

The WZ rates have been made 5x, and maybe after all your complaints, Scar might decide to make it higher. Just try dealing with it, not EVERYONE is complaining. Just the people who are not used to it...which in this case might just be the majority =X

I hate to be a buzzkill but, it looks like the GM's are not going to change this RB system anytime soon. I suggest you either get used to it, or leave. The server's been going on for only about 2 months. You cannot expect everything to be completely fixated.
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

axesword wrote:Hi,

Royalmage wrote:I agree......... this RB system sucks.......
and if it has to be implimented it should from starting of server so that ppl who like this format joined this server... other like me have not joined...now it is just wast of time to join this server. this is not fair, Gm you cannot cheat ppl like this, when we joined you have advertised the old RB system and now when you have people in your server you overnight changed the RB system according to your wish
and this is really funny i wasted so much woonz on buying lore point and taking points from mana now all woonz wasted...???
1. I have a RB 10 HK with 2 Rebirth Points all added to Strength and Dex equally. All the remaining points have been added to Vitality. I have got a Dex unique and Redyan Neclace and Iartek.

Now tell me one thing.. Can you kill me?? Its IMPOSSIBLE.. Unless and until I lag or stop Healing. If something is easily done by the other players, and you cannot do it, then what is the use of playing the game?

2. In the older RB system, what is the use of leveling your stuffs and adding options to them (Additional Attack/Defence). Magexs, you are an enchanter to do what? Just to waste money trying to get an item to level 10 and get 15 more defence?? LOL.. That could be got by leveling up by 2 levels and adding the points to Dex. And what is the use of wasting 1 billion on Level 6 Enchanter?? Isn't that stupidity?? So, all that makes you happy is the Shine on the Set??

3. You are talking about PK and War, we are thinking about Talent. Tell me one thing, why cannot you kill a boss having Rebirth 9?? This is utter stupidity. This clearly means that you are not fit for playing. Just because the lower end bosses are NOT EDITED and they are similar to official server configuration. This means that they can be easily killed by 140 level players in official server, which you cannot do.

4. What is the use of Passive skills? In the older RB system, who would bother to waste woonz on something that gives 600 extra HP bar??

5. Since the server got many features, we are trying to make it more stable, rather than making it Insane. Please Please Please Don't compare this server with other servers. We have got our own planning. You cannot blame anyone in this regard.
axesword wrote:just to remind you gm's the aim of A3 is to fight against evil not to fight with players.
What you have told, just made me think something. I will have a separate server for you, with the same character, so that you can go and kill Evil Spirits, Monsters, Dracula, Aliens, Humanoids, Zombies etc. ** POWER RANGERS ***

Don't feel bad, but you have got problems with EVERYTHING.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

hey guyz chill.........i think this rb system will make the game more interesting....we r not machines to jus keep hunting bosses.........we need to prove us against other players.They r the one who use tactics while playing.......And what r the thol WARS for.........dey r to make sum1 rule the nation, the one who r capable.And Magexs i swear in a week's tym things will be fine and we'll be used to it.

IGN~Trojan
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Tell me one thing, why cannot you kill a boss having Rebirth 9?? This is utter stupidity. This clearly means that you are not fit for playing. Just because the lower end bosses are NOT EDITED and they are similar to official server configuration. This means that they can be easily killed by 140 level players in official server, which you cannot do.
This had me laughing my ass off :=P. Never thought I'd hear anyone complain about the non-cloro bosses..
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

I feel that this rb sys is also okey. Even now chars can become uber strong.
Till 7reset nd 255lvl we can have around 40000skill points.
300 points frm each rb.
So 15*300 = 4500 till one reset.
For 7 resets 4500*7 = 31500
And 1000extra points after each reset.
So total points = 31500 + 7000 = 38500
And then from last 255 levels 6*255 = 1530 points.

So after 7reset nd 255 levels we have 40030points. Sounds like creeps gonna have hard time.

Just 1 thing i would likd the GM's to take care of nd that is stats to be involved in pk also. So that higher rb chars with more skill points get more damage in pk nd not like other servers where the only level matter nd not the stats nd rb nd a 6rb 165 level char can pk a 12rb 163level char just because 12rb char is 2 aura levels less than him.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

6 points per level. 255 levels = 6 X 255 = 1530
300 points per RB which means after 15 RB's, you get 4500 stat points. If your talking about resets, you've got to be kidding me. RB 10 itself is a pain in the backside..I don't even wanna think about getting to RB 15 :P And SEVEN RESETS? Ain't gonna happen this year by which time changes will probably have been made =X
Just 1 thing i would likd the GM's to take care of nd that is stats to be involved in pk also. So that higher rb chars with more skill points get more damage in pk nd not like other servers where the only level matter nd not the stats nd rb nd a 6rb 165 level char can pk a 12rb 163level char just because 12rb char is 2 aura levels less than him.
+1 (that could give Laxman a hard time. He is now the strongest character in the server at Rb 6(Aura 5) = lol.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

@Demented
U say that taking rb is a pain. But that have nothing to do with skill points. Rather the flaw is in rb system. I also agree that doing same quest again nd again is a pain that also when whole server is doing same quest. Hope that gm's do some change to rb system also by implementing various rb items as drop frm various creeps nd also more quests nd divide them into certain rb groups.
Like rb 6,7,8 having different quests.
Rb 9,10,11 having different quests nd so on.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(