Queries

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Queries

Post by Rabellu »

On website of a3mania i saw that server has custom mercenaries.
But i can see only 4 default mercenaries.
I want to know that what is custom in them or custom mercenaries still r to be implement. If yes then till when they be implemented(ny rough idea)
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Re: Queries

Post by Rabellu »

Other thing i want to know is that which all monsters drop the uniq skills(epi 5 skills).

Please provide a complete drop list indicating the skill name,skill level, monster who drop it and the name of map where to find that monster.

Please provide the list asap.

Thanks

Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Another thing i want to know is that on death is there chance of item droping from inventory?

I know in official server item drop chance is 5% on death but i am asking this because you are selling the set for real cash also. Nd it will be unfair to loose an item on death which smone might have paid for?

So pls clarify this doubt also.

Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

I request other players also to use this thread for their queries so that we have all the queries at same place nd this will avoid many threads for same problem.

Nd gms if you find this thread worth help to players then add it to stickies.

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Rabellu wrote:On website of a3mania i saw that server has custom mercenaries.
But i can see only 4 default mercenaries.
I want to know that what is custom in them or custom mercenaries still r to be implement. If yes then till when they be implemented(ny rough idea)
Custom Mercenaries Change their Costume depending upon their Level. The Basic Mage, Archer, HolyKnight and Warrior Mercenaries will remain the same!
Rabellu wrote:Other thing i want to know is that which all monsters drop the uniq skills(epi 5 skills).

Please provide a complete drop list indicating the skill name,skill level, monster who drop it and the name of map where to find that monster.

Please provide the list asap.

Thanks
Episode 4 Skills can be found by killing Episode 4 Monsters. They include maps such as Sidhe, 1st Hamech, 2nd Hamech, 3rd Hamech, Kater, Punelil, Lavelu, Deneru.
We would be making a list of the skills and their monsters as soon as the New Website comes up!
Rabellu wrote:Another thing i want to know is that on death is there chance of item droping from inventory?

I know in official server item drop chance is 5% on death but i am asking this because you are selling the set for real cash also. Nd it will be unfair to loose an item on death which smone might have paid for?

So pls clarify this doubt also.
There is always a chance of Dropping the Stuffs. It might vary depending upon your Parole. You can use Saving Scrolls, Redyan Neclace or Unique Set Items to prevent Item Loss. When compared to the player, Mercenaries have higher chances of dropping items!
Rabellu wrote:I request other players also to use this thread for their queries so that we have all the queries at same place nd this will avoid many threads for same problem.

Nd gms if you find this thread worth help to players then add it to stickies.
Thats fine! But please refrain from making Multiple posts in the future! Try to make your Queries in 1 Post only!
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Thanks for clerifying the queries.

And i had made different posts for each query just to keep the thread easy to search.

[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Rabellu wrote:Thanks for clerifying the queries.

And i had made different posts for each query just to keep the thread easy to search.
It wont be good to read!
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.