Looser & Cheater Cock Prize to Especia

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Looser & Cheater Cock Prize to Especia

Post by Rainbow »

Well GM's you should consider giving the prestigious "LOOSER & CHEATER COCK" prize to Especia.

Why?

Well, yesterday at night, he killed the Renias, with his side kick (who was just running around - the dumblet XXX) on archer merc in well under 5 mins, alone, with all the fakes still around.

The first spawn of fake Renias took place in less than 30 seconds. Wow speed record. 1 more award here.

To me it seems, that Especia has no need to worry about any action being taken.

Arrey, if it is so, then say clearly.

I expect a fair game and a fair play. So again requesting the gms to take some action, against such players.

ROC are the same for all, and so should be the punishment.

Regards
Rainbow
Especia
Memora
Memora

Re: Looser & Cheater Cock Prize to Especia

Post by Especia »

@ Rainbow

First of all I need not prove myself who am I coz of the obvious reasons that whoever played my character know about it well. Secondly, it is a very common tactic of losers like you to cry foul every time. Every one in T who gets frags are Cheaters to you esp. Especia, Profox and Crazyarcher.

If you are talking about Ranias let me remind you that there is no need of tankers for archers as they have WD. If you are seeing this type of Ranias killing for first time ask Crazyarcher how it is done. Moreover, let me tell other players why is this Rainbow crying. Yesterday while killing Renias Kyler dropped his G10 armour and this Rainbow picked it up and to dilute the issue he started shouting Especia did this, Especia did that and all. If you are sure about something why don't you prove it? I am still waiting for Stormknight's Fraps video...

Kid first of all complete schooling and then post "Cheater cocks"
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

IGN : Especia
IGT : Proxima Orbis
Especia
Memora
Memora

Post by Especia »

Well, yesterday at night, he killed the Renias, with his side kick (who was just running around - the dumblet XXX) on archer merc in well under 5 mins, alone, with all the fakes still around.
Another clarification for some dickheads like you who think fakes should be killed first inorder to kill the real is just a myth. Whenever a ranias is killed, several stages are involved. In the first stage 1 fake is spawned and in the second stage 2 fakes are spawned and in the third stage three fakes are spawned. The first and foremost thing we should always remember is that Ranias recovers its Hp if damage is not dealt with it continuously. Hence, if you continuously hit the real there is no need to kill the fakes. And trust me Ranias will die in half the time you would ever imagine.

Mr. Dickhead Rainbow we have got uni kits, and there is no reason to worry coz stuff wont drop. Atleast use you greymatter here and think what is the best use you can make out of unique kit in T4. Rest of the people who have got some greymatter will understand.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

IGN : Especia
IGT : Proxima Orbis
sanychocoboy
Moulek
Moulek

Post by sanychocoboy »

U may say whatever u want to
but full server has problem against u .
ALL players cant be lying. one or two can still lie
but i hav seen almost all players calling u bugger and have experinced ur "special attack in gp wars "
Lets just go by d fact that GM's hav allowed u to do this.
thats only that looks possible. and am sure dats the scenario so we just gotta deal wid it dat way only..
just ignore this bugger in wars and lets carry on normally cuz this matter has been brought to GM's notice hell 10000000 times so u can just assume hes allowed by them to do so..
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

@Especia

Listen son, if you want to get abused in forums also tell me so.

And mr GM, dont tell me if I abuse him.

First of all, I never used the word bugger. I used the words LOW LIFE SCUM BLOODY CHEATER.

Secondly, I dont give a fck about ur closeness with the GMs or any one.

Thirdly people like yopu can only lick a$$ and succeed any where even in life.

Fourthly, you are nothing but the piss & shitt of the players who play fair.

Fifth point is, I dont care what you say, but that armour was picked by Maverickxxx, as he was just an arms length away from Kyler when he die.

You people are nothing but a bag full of shitt.

Profox & Crazyarcher are way better than you. Atleast they pay for their stuffs, YOU LICK PEOPLE's ASSESS for your stuffs.

GET LOST U ASSHOLES.

Gms if you want to implicate me under ROC, then implicate this bitch Especia also.

Last Post, will cyu in game. AND DONT RUN WHEN YOU SEE ME OR HIDE BEHIND THAT SHITT SIDEKICK ch**XXX...OK!!!
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Mr. Dickhead Rainbow we have got uni kits, and there is no reason to worry coz stuff wont drop. Atleast use you greymatter here and think what is the best use you can make out of unique kit in T4. Rest of the people who have got some greymatter will understand.
Hmm... rb12 people, even warriors with Uni Kit, having 15k hp bar and totally fortune passives are dying to renia, like normal people do. You sluthead especia was running among 6 fakes+renia, without even getting stunned once.
The only thing that my grey matter suggest here is "Slut Head ESPECIA is a fcking low life cheating scum :|"
If you are talking about Ranias let me remind you that there is no need of tankers for archers as they have WD
Well let me remind you Mr.Sluthead, in this a3mania server almost all archers have WD, but they cant kill renia within 5 mins with a full party hitting continuosly. Also mr. dumb bum, 1 WD time u can hit 3 melee shots. Now your WD can only be so lethal, if and only if, you have those gifts of special ess and special weapons.
Yesterday while killing Renias Kyler dropped his G10 armour and this Rainbow picked it up and to dilute the issue he started shouting Especia did this, Especia did that and all. If you are sure about something why don't you prove it?
No1 in this entire server can say Rainbow did anything wrong. That day, when Kyler died, Mavericxxx was the closest to him. All the other were very far away, avoiding the 6 fakes. No1 other than Maverickxxx (shitxxx) would have picked it so fast, as he was just an arms length away from Kyler's spot.
About proof, if GMs want to investigate this matter impartially, they will know in the flick of a second.
Also, listen SCUM, whenever I see you in map, I am the one who runs after you to screw you. So personally, I dont care who you are and whose A$$ you lick. It was you who used Anti Magic God Larc on KW and Milarcs, against me, and even then got kicked 1 on 1 right? Isnt it you who runs as if I am coming to rape you in maps and you gather guts to hit me only when your shitxxx or T'pals are around? Btw you can take your "Shitt Insane Damage" and shove it right into the end of your large intestine. Bloody Free Frag!
According to me, you are nothing but a "PIECE OF DOG's POOP"

This is my last post on this thread...will cya in the game...
And if you have some guts or ballz, dont run when you see me in maps, as you always do. Yea and dont get your group sex partners...and even if you get them you can have my middle finger salute...
In the meantime...keep on A$$ licking, Cheating & Dying daily...
AviatoratheHK
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by AviatoratheHK »

Especia wrote:@ Rainbow

First of all I need not prove myself who am I coz of the obvious reasons that whoever played my character know about it well. Secondly, it is a very common tactic of losers like you to cry foul every time. Every one in T who gets frags are Cheaters to you esp. Especia, Profox and Crazyarcher.

If you are talking about Ranias let me remind you that there is no need of tankers for archers as they have WD. If you are seeing this type of Ranias killing for first time ask Crazyarcher how it is done. Moreover, let me tell other players why is this Rainbow crying. Yesterday while killing Renias Kyler dropped his G10 armour and this Rainbow picked it up and to dilute the issue he started shouting Especia did this, Especia did that and all. If you are sure about something why don't you prove it? I am still waiting for Stormknight's Fraps video...

Kid first of all complete schooling and then post "Cheater cocks"

@ Especia

Its a good tactics or gameplay for ranias and all. there is no doubt about your gameplay.
But if we talk abt damage, i have seen u killing bobbly man alone in sm 20 sec, if any rb9 archer wth maxed uni kit, maxed g10 set, maxed weapon, 120ess, best possible psp can show me the same i would agree that you are right and me, well i AM a noob. :p

IGN - Aviatora/Fluid
AviatoratheHK
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by AviatoratheHK »

Let me just add u didn't had KW that time.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

To all the people who were abusing in this topic, be reminded that this is a public forum. Flamming upto some extent is allowed for Game related matters, however I won't tolerate abusing here. Keep all these game frustration to yourself.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

@GMblade<> Accepted...BUT its not a frustration but a genuine complaint. If you say, its frustration, then around 90+% people in a3mania are frustrated =)) =)) =))

And as for "flaming", GM plz see who started it first. "Dickhead" and such wont be tolerated by me also, as it amounts to abuse and not flaming.

I avoid abuse in public domain. But keeping quiet, when the other person uses foul language, is not in my nature.

Hope you understand.

Regards
Rainbow
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

I am not pointing a finger at anyone here. I was referring to everyone who was abusive.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

Well the sever is down..played Dota too much have nothing better to do.. so replying on this tread.

@Rain chill mar yaar.. remember i once said "If you keep licking GMs ass (i mean hard enough, real hard) eventually you will get some shit in our mouth, and that shit is enough to kill ranias in 5mins or kill someone in 1 shot"

P.S: No offence to Gms..its for the ass lickers
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

Warriors
Memora
Memora

Post by Warriors »

@Blade how much cost u charge for extra states points..i m buying pls reply :D ;)
Warriors
Memora
Memora

Post by Warriors »

@Lusttt suvo here sm more intel 4r u..nw Especia making 1 W in less than 1 day... :)) :)) :))
Streetkillerpawnage
Memora
Memora

Post by Streetkillerpawnage »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PusHJSXs ... e=youtu.be

ALL WATCH THIS VIDEO AND GIVE COMMENTS :)