ARE GM SUPPORTING BUGGERS!!!!!

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Re: ARE GM SUPPORTING BUGGERS!!!!!

Post by Rainbow »

@Above

Bhai Mandi how is that licking? That proves once again that some T are loosers & cry baby, especially the one's who used to go to Sidhe :D !

I will explain it to you. That was one of the series of post that I had made those days.

But did I see any of you T' mates posting in support of that Post or any other post pertaining to the same, as made by the Q?

So why are you crying now for support of Q and fair play and bugs now? I can understand that Sidhe is closed for you now, but It's OK. As you Sow, so shall you REAP!!!

As for me, I am not benefited by them or any Q or T. I dont go Sidhe, I dont go bossing with them or any one, or for that matter I am not associated with them or any KH of the Q or T. I speak my own mind and not because I am benefited by it, like you T used to be in Sidhe Maps :)

And my friend, why you get so hyper when you make a post, that you type wrong names and words. RANIBOW nahi RAINBOW hey rey ;)

It was my advice, probably your mind is clouded so it didnt went through. I just gave my suggestion that, if you cant stand against them "Leave the Game" or "fight against them" i.e. if you have the guts to do so. Rest your wish.

They told me I write Thesis in forums, I dont want you to take that title away from me :yahoo:

Regards
Rainbow
barretmaster
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by barretmaster »

@MANDI You BLIND F#CK

we never cried like you are doing.

They might have USED BUGS or may be USING. I dont have any Clue about this and for your Kind Info i am not supporting them. They are in Q Town so we go h maps together, F#UCK TEMOZIANS Like YOU CHUTIYA in War thats it and if u consider it as licking then
DUDE WHOLE TEMOZ IS LICKING BASIA's NUTTS =)) =))
Coz without him you Guys cant even stand in front of Our Feet Thumbs!

First answer my this Question which i am asking 4rth time.

When These people were in Temoz none of F#cking Pussy came up and posted about this. now as they shifted to Quanato thier ass caught Fire. "Just want to ask a Simple Question where were you when they were in Temoz ? Dont you guyz supported them ?" - Please Reply Dont Ignore

IF you wanna proove my statement incorrect come 7 vs 7 with your F#ucking Devinesoul KH Members VS Q (W/O ESP , GEN , SHOLOKAA , CALY, MAVARICKXXX etc) \m/
I m Back :P
----------------------------------------
In Game ARCHER Name : - Rebecca(RB 12 165)

KH Name: ƒæròçiöµ§»
Town : - Quanato Forever

_|_ Bleed Blue _|_
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

Are you mad ??
you want to say that im licker ?? pagal ho gaya hai kya ?? jisko jo use karna hai kare mere ko ni pata ni to me bi use karta :p :ymdevil:
but ese hi majha aa raha hai so no need :))
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Especia is a Legend!!! Saw his fighting with Q noobs. They all running like roadrunner :p
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord