UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHAR PASSWORD

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
devilsnare
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHAR PASSWORD

Post by devilsnare »

I have somehow forgotten the password of VALKYR, since I haven't logged in for a long time..
SO obviously I go to ACP to reset my password VIA alternate email id.. Finally I get a message
" YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FOUND. A PASSWORD RESET MAIL HAS BEEN SENT BLAH BLAH BLAH" .

Though everything seems perfectly fine, Its been over 2 hours and i have got no mail at all.
So I have no idea how else to retrieve my password.. I hope you will look into the matter at the earliest and provide me with a solution :) :-bd \m/
IGN : De\/iLs/\/aRe,, \/AlKyR , Bloodh0und
IGT : Temoz :D :D

God Save the nooobs...;)
dood
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHAR PASSWORD

Post by dood »

devilsnare wrote:I have somehow forgotten the password of VALKYR, since I haven't logged in for a long time..
SO obviously I go to ACP to reset my password VIA alternate email id.. Finally I get a message
" YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN FOUND. A PASSWORD RESET MAIL HAS BEEN SENT BLAH BLAH BLAH" .

Though everything seems perfectly fine, Its been over 2 hours and i have got no mail at all.
So I have no idea how else to retrieve my password.. I hope you will look into the matter at the earliest and provide me with a solution :) :-bd \m/

You is sucks. You no pword! :D

IGN: - Yuckfou !!

Fou got Yucked!!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: UNABLE TO RETRIEVE CHAR PASSWORD

Post by Tomriddle »

RIP your english yuckfou :))
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord